Designing a chastity device from a vanilla female perspective

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    My wife is still pretty vanilla and I think the perfect chastity device from her perspective would be some kind of medical implant that completely prevents erections and orgasms while leaving full erotic sensation intact. For the ladies who would occasionally want to have the cock hard there could be a Bluetooth control that can turn on certain features like erections on but orgasms off, or orgasms on but erections off or everything on. Maybe you could even have a timer where the man gets a set amount of time to enjoy certain features before they get turned off. Maybe turn on erections and orgasms for one minute. He’s free to attempt reaching orgasm for one minute and then it’s off. There could be all kinds of possibilities.

tdk34 likes this.
  2. DeniedCuck

DeniedCuck Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Going along with the Bluetooth idea, it may be possible to use some sort of microchip or RFID with a device and sync to a smartphone to make things more modern. I think 3D printed devices would be ideal because of the customization and mass production potential. Guys could get measured at a clinic and have their KH input on options.
    Also, my full belt is quite practical for everyday use and hygiene: I’d be curious to get a females opinion of its “appeal” for the purposes of this thread (pics in profile).

hardbodysub likes this.
  3. kink3d

kink3d Device Designer

Designer
    Bay Area, California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Yep, I've heard about the scratching issue from a few testers. Don't worry, unlike the steel models, in my current design the locking mechanism is enclosed all the way around, so there shouldn't be any problem!

If you'd like to test one out, feel free to PM me or send me an email at kink3Ddesigns@gmail.com. I'll make one for you that's custom fit for your size.

4. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Cock cages arent mainstream , but once known about could be part of relationships for fun keeping things interesting and hot.

tiruh811 likes this.
  5. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Its looks good, cock free but restrained . Some spikes on ring also just to make any fun too painful. I have crown of thorns cage, that is the same.

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Active member

Local Time:
    White one be easier to hide under clothes

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    perfect solution from a superior intellect

bondinchas likes this.
  8. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    although an older thread with great posts, I find this topic always significant, especially to make chastity practice more common & popular. Thatgirl is absolutely right, “A female friendly Chastity Device website might be good for starters” & www.keptforher.com is a very good example. Also Miss Lucy is right thinking about how the design of a chastity device can be helpful to support a more “normal” approach for the people to practice chastity. I find both are very helpful steps to introduce chastity into the sphere of normal erotic curiosity to become a possible everyday sexlife element

the idea of a VCD “vanilla chastity device” is very exciting & at the same time so simple. Don´t think about chastity belts, that cover everything, most of them are very expensive, barely versatile & sometimes to impressive. There are & must be are more easier designs

the basic idea to “cover” all is good for a neutral, anonymous, female friendly design, unfortunately hardly anyone thought about it. There was only one older full cover model with two padlocks, now as a China replica, but locking & cleaning system don´t convince. Recently I saw this design that looks good * maybe another step to a comfy, secure & easy to clean VCD

there are two versions in three size, in hypoallergenic PC material, three colors, & in 316 stainless steel, both low prices

a.JPG b.JPG c.JPG d.JPG

L-u-c-y likes this.
  9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It look good, but I think it would chafe to walk in! Perhaps what we really need is a pouch.

10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    A cage that reeks of piss isn’t going to appeal to anyone, especially a reluctant vanilla key holder who is looking for reasons to not do this.

I think a light weight tube only device that has a “head lock” like Ms. Lori’s PA alternative would be appealing to the vanilla key holder. Especially if it had artistic metal etching and some pretty rhinestones set in so that it looks like a piece of jewelry.

LadyBlaze likes this.
  11. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    a precious jewelry design is another good idea with the advantage that a jewelry look can be applied to most of the traditional device models, I think that should works well, but I have no idea how women, especially “vanilla”, see it & that´s the crucial point, that would interest me

sure, that´s not meaningful, but it could be a nice detail * I remember a few posts on CM where someone in public nude & locked in CD, for example at the beach, explained the device as a jewel & got mostly understanding, approval & maybe tacit interest. Surely these were classic devices & it only happened after asking, who knows what it would be with a "jewel" looking CD, that´s another matter

spider203 likes this.
  12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    People mostly guys I think making a mountain out of mole hill here.
    If youhave a cage that presses all the buttons you need. security comfort easy to clean etc etc but fails on its aesthetic appeal to your KH then until you can both find something that fits the bill why not simply ask her to pick out what underwear she wants you to use to cover it up. After all she does not need to look at it all if she doesn't want to.

13. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I checked out their website and, wow, the Orion Steel and Bijou Steel are gorgeous. Even the Evotion Orion is pretty attractive. I wonder what they'd look like on? The metal ones evoke a Steampunk mentality.

I do agree: if someone doesn't like looking at male genitalia at all, then most modern chastity devices are not going to help that. But then again, why enter into an intimate relationship with someone if their genitalia gives one the wiggins?

14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you stop thinking of male genitals as genitals and just another body part you perhaps view this issue from a different perspective.

I had a partner that hated the look of feet ..anyone's feet including her own. I hate wearing socks unless I am wearing trousers... I associate a man in just his underwear or naked but wearing socks with looking completely stupid. No idea why, perhaps its just because he does. Putting shoes or sandals on doesn't help.. feet should be bare unless youare wering trousers.

But.. she was much more comfortable if I were to to wear socks, slippers sandals whatever rather thanexpose her to the sight of bare feet... and of course she treated the sight of her own feet the same way.

One day when her feet were killing her as she had unusually been on them in heels for hours Imanaged to talk her into just having a bowl of water with loads of suds (to obscure the sight of her feet) and soaking her feet whilst she watched something on tv she did not want to miss.

After about half an hour I used her preoccupation withthe tv to remove her feet one at a time from the water and dry them int hick towels I had warmed in the drier. I mentioned thatthey looked a little dry and ought to have cream rubbed in. I went and fetched some and used the 'rubbing in' of cream to develop into a foot massage, not something she would ordinarily tolerate, unless she was wearing socks. She begrudgingly admitted that she had enjoyed it and the following week no subterfuge was needed to to enable me to repeat the procedure again. It became a regular thing for weeks until one day she asked for a foot massage ona day when she had not been working and this too became a more frequent than almost daily occurance and finally she lost the need to cover up her own feet around the house.. and then more tolerant of seeing mine but I did not push that.

Hat I'm saying is that she just might not like the look of men's bits without actually having a downer on male genitals which maybe just incredibly unaesthetic to her. So you need to keep them out of sight for now develop a strategy for slowly getting her used to seeing them. Maybe there is some deep reason from her past why she does not like them or just their appearance... itmight be an idea to explore that possibility too.

15. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I would certainly like to see what designs the ladies come up with, they could well create a fantastic looking and yet very secure cage.

FetishTools and LadyBlaze like this.
  16. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Thinking outside the box...

UzUtqY7.jpg

Byrdie, amvetsb, filltee and 4 others like this.
  17. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    — Luke, I am not your father.

18. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Be even better if in big writing it said " anti wanking gloves' just so everyone knows a wanker is wearing them!

19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    love this cage!

20. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
  21. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    #146 christoph, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    a detail to my first post. Out of curiosity, I bought one of this devices which is very cheap. Unfortunately, the space is much too small for normal balls, also the space between tube & edge of the cover cage, no normal balls going through, I advise against

a part this, the design of such a device is still another good step to a "cover all" vanilla device. Sure there can be similar or other functional "cover all" designs, also the "jewelry look" is a good idea. Maybe some producer might think about it

22. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    As crazy as it might sound, but I meanwhile think that a well designed Full Belt is a lot easier to accept for vanilla women than any existing cage design.
    I had the „fun“ to be ordered pants down quite a few times since I started with chastity and the reactions on the cage device were from den disgusting to interesting.
    The worst reaction when I was presented in my belt was „interesting“ but the majority of the other women (mostly vanillas) was „oh that looks beautiful“ - and the the questions were shooting in to my wife and me, about comfort, hygiene, etc...

Also for me it is not a problem at all to run around just in my belt if we have another female visitor I n our loft, but with the ball trap device I never felt really happy in situations like that.

23. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

24. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I guess the thinking is that it ought to become vanilla---just standard practice. Be the change you want to see in the world, I guess.

25. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    Do we not yet live in the age where instead of steel and piercings we can have a sensor that sends an alert when something is no longer there. So the sensor ‘sees’ the little penis until it pulls out of the device. Put in an area that’s inaccessible so that something else could not simply be put in place of the little penis to cheat? Then there could be all kinds of design changes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice