Designing a chastity device from a vanilla female perspective

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    as far as going mainstream...…….isn't the #MeToo movement offering a golden opportunity?

jackburden and Diego Woods like this.
  2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
  3. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Snazzy camo effect! Does an athletic support cover it adequately?

4. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Then have them wear any cage and tuck it away into ugly Uniqlo boxer briefs

Attached Files:

5. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine? Yes, I can get a box over it for the purposes of sports in which I might get hit in the nads.

6. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not as a preventative, because nobody has invented a pullout-proof cage.

I suppose a cage might act as insurance against false accusations. However, that would still be hard to verify.

7. steviepie

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I was asking because Mistress Lucy thought an athletic supporter might be less "kinky" looking to women who have no interest in BDSM. She posted a picture of an athletic supporter recently and I wondered if your cage could fit inside.....

Giles_English likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Your not alone. My Lovely Wife sees my cage as the same thing. She likes the idea that it’s behind bars and I’m in sheer panties.
    Covering her property in something like male underwear or a jock strap. In her words “Looks to Male”. Everyone has their own idea on what being Locked should be like

9. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Yes, your wife is not vanilla is she. That's what this thread is about : )

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    Even women that we call Vanilla have different ideas of how they would like to see their men locked, a lot of them probably do t want them locked. It will be interesting what designs arise that will work and fit all the requirements.

11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    #111 filltee, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    I don't see it mentioned on this thread but what about a latowski belt/brief or something similar.

designed to cover / hide everything, no accessibility and sonsidered by some to be reasonably to quite aesthetic. And designed for long term wear.

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm

A key-holder could concievably get a guy into one of those and never have to see his junk again and know he can't experience an orgasm with an erection unless she lets him out.

12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    While I love the look, Mrs Edge thinks that it's way too much stainless. She doesn't want me looking like a kitchen appliance.

Women do not have a monolithic perspective on this. Some women are put off by the plumbing part look, some like the plastic, and some will like a more secure look. You know, just like the guys.

filltee likes this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Aye I know and realise that ...I was just throwing the latowski into the mix.. the rhinehold might have more suited some but that's history now.

my Lady says our unnamed one.. we call it ...bars only .. looks like its not there sometimes although on closer inspection it most clearly looks locked up

14. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Due to time constraints I read the first page of this thread and skipped to here....

For a Vanilla partner who you want to only expose to a jock strap looking device... Why not buy whatever device you want, ask her to participate, and if she says yes, tell her that you have researched the most secure device but all she will be exposed to is a Jock strap or tight whight briefs....

She never has to see it and ends up feeling comfortable until her feline curiosity draws her further into the game.

One cannot dispute the hours put into devising the ball trap device and the quality of comfort and wearability. One cannot dispute it's escapability without a piercing or urethral tube.. One cannot dispute a vanilla relationships aversity to piercings or urethral tubes so...

If one is to play in chastity at a vanilla level, one must make certain assumptions.

1. It's a game, played seriously, but it's a game, he must choose not to escape because it's important to him.
    2. Cheap Chinese steel is the most sanitary cost effective way to play, as plastic can begin to stink creating concern in the vanilla partner.
    3. Limiting exposure by the promise of keeping it covered is the best (and most sanitary) way to play... Underwear absorbs sweat, and butt stuff keeping clothes clean and your junk from getting moldy.

So to sum up... If you want her to not see a steel jail on your junk, keep it in your jockey shorts unless she asks to see it. Lock the door during showers.

Most importantly remember this is your fantasy not hers so participate at the level that she is willing to or better yet focus on what her fantasy is...

15. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    As an ex cricketer that is precisely what I wore most summer weekends years ago... if only to protect the family jewels from being assaulted by an 80mph cricket ball being hurled at you when batting!!
    As a chastity device... nah!! It’ll never fly!

16. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I remember a long time ago in France having a dildo was weird. They looks like ugly plastic things, then came the sexy colored one that cames a decade after.
    It began with the yellow duck and a lot of purple/pink with stange shape that no longer looks like a penis.

I guess it should arrive that way in chastity too to have some nice design, practical and nice to the eye for the women to desire them. Also if they seems not manly like the black or steel ones it is not important, they are made to please women and not to renforce the manhood.

Giles_English likes this.
  17. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know that there are different reasons why people play with chastity and orgasm denial, but my wife (who claims to be vanilla, for whatever that's worth) likes my solid, shiny stainless dick-sized and dick-shaped tube. For us, it actually *does* reinforce the masculinity; she enjoys the power in caging (and denying) a manly, masculine penis. Whenever she glimpses me naked, she pointedly looks down and waggles her eyebrows. There's no way she would enjoy the emasculating features of a jockstrap or diaper or anything like that.

18. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I agree. I think that of the two current models my wife would be most OK with the chines HTV2 metal clone that I have. Only issue, it's so heavy that I have to hold it up with a paracord belt to keep it from riding down. I don't think she would like the looks of that. It is not as breathable though, leading to the potential for bacterial growth, not unlike it's plastic counterpart which is known for a smell... YUCK!

I'm sticking with Cage style chinese A275 without the urethral tube. While wearing white cotton briefs you almost wouldn't know it was there.

filltee and bondinchas like this.
  19. kink3d

kink3d Device Designer

Designer
    Bay Area, California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    I've been following this conversation with great interest, and I have an idea. I hope I can provide food for thought to the group.

As some background, I'm a 3D designer who's been working on devices for the past year. I also have an unusual history of being mostly dominant in my relationships but also having a huge chastity kink.

One of my projects has been perfecting the design of a locking cock ring. Essentially it's like the locking mechanism of a chastity device but without the cage portion. See here:

[​IMG]

After a lot of experimentation and feedback from testers and their partners, I think this could be the perfect gateway device for chastity, especially for vanilla women. Similar to a chastity cage, it can be locked on the cock and balls, so it acts as a mark of ownership. The keyholder still has the feeling of owning her partner and restricting his ability to go off and mess around with other women (because even if you can technically access your cock, how are you going to explain having a device locked on you to your one night stand?).

Furthermore, much like with a cage, the wearer is reminded at all times of who owns his cock, so it has a similar psychological effect. Although it doesn't physically prevent masturbation, it's impossible to cheat and touch oneself without being very aware of whatever rules or restrictions have been put in place.

But unlike chastity cages, it doesn't look "weird" or intimidating. In fact, exactly the opposite: it's more of an accessory that highlights the male package and if anything makes a man look less awkward in the nude. It isn't dungeony or sissifying at all.

I've gotten comments from testers that they really appreciated the idea of an aesthetic accessory for the cock and balls, as there's already a large array of sexualizing products for women, but not so many for men. This helps fill the gap.

Agreed! I think most women appreciate the masculinity of their partners and want to have it all to themselves. Unfortunately, chastity cages can superficially undermine that masculinity, especially for vanilla women who haven't "gotten it" yet. The locking ring avoids this problem.

This makes sense to me too. I've gotten comments that women like the trust that comes from holding a key, they just don't like the appearance of cages. This is a great alternative, at least as a first step.

Other benefits:

1. Hygiene -- it's extremely easy to wash and shower in one of these. Plus the latest manufacturing process I'm using is water-resistant, so unlike my early prototypes from Shapeways, smell has been eliminated.

2. Comfort -- to put it simply, with the right sizing, this can be worn 24/7 with no difficulty. It's particularly convenient for men with active lifestyles -- running, gym, etc. -- as well as for men who have trouble sleeping in a cage. Basically, unlike most cages, it causes no impediment to living one's life.

Anyway, I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this. I think it could be a good avenue for acclimating vanilla women to chastity and/or a good compromise option for men who are really into chastity but whose partners are fundamentally opposed to a cage.

20. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    This could be imprinted with the name of the keyholder as well.

Slave to a Goddess and Consensus like this.
  21. kink3d

kink3d Device Designer

Designer
    Bay Area, California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Yep! I was thinking that too :) With 3D printing it's easy to engrave a unique ID/serial number, a name, or a short message.

22. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    You are definitely on to something there. I am not sure what my Wife would think of me ‘downgrading’ to a device that didn’t encase my penis, but she isn’t your demographic. She took to keeping me chaste like the proverbial fish to water. She might have thought it was a bit weird at first, but she agreed to try and rapidly took control.

There are so many reasons why people approach chastity that I can definitely see people using something like this. It obviously would take self control so someone who is addicted to Masturbation would not be suitable. The one thing I can see this being good for is people like my Wife who still like making love. The chastity cage makes this difficult due to the removal and hygiene aspect. It blunts spontaneity. A device like this would allow the wearer to be 100% clean at all times and removal, if needed at all, would be quick.

23. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it just looks like 2 rings to me. what does it do please.

24. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Well, I am a both on the saque question, it looks nice but it does not prevent from an erection, it can be seen as a toy for couple but does not prevent masturbation or anything.
    maybe we should try it if you wish to share the object file, I'll print it and test.

25. sixofthebest

sixofthebest Long term member

In Early and Well-Earned Retirement
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    I've seen these in steel. They look fun! One request I would have would be to position the locking mechanism so the "teeth" point down and are fully enclosed. Being active and bending over a LOT as part of that activity causes the teeth on my current experiment to scratch and bite. Not fun. With this feature, I'd be happy to purchase one of these to help support you!

Jamie

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice