Deny with/out cage, which is harder?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by WannaBsub, Jun 4, 2022.

1. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    Hey all.
    I was wondering, which is more difficult?

Being denied when wearing a cage and you can't get an reaction or play with yourself.

Or

Asked by the wife to not cum when free.
    For the same period of time (few days) but you get eractions and sometimes rub it a little but not cuming...

2. Shellysboytoy

Shellysboytoy Long term member

Energy Industry
    United States, East South Central
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    I think it's totally personal.

For me, I don't have the self-control needed to go cage-free. I just don't. My last release was a week ago. Afterwards, she let me sleep without my cage. I woke up early in the morning and found myself playing with myself. Thankfully, I did have the self-control to stop, but just. I just can't do it on the honor system.

Also, there is something intensely intimate about surrendering even your erections to your partner. No physical pleasure without their will!

But every person and couple is different.

P.S. Tomorrow morning marks 7 solid days with no release for any reason. That's a record for us. Previously she like to get me out for skin checks and maybe teasing or ruin. I've gone this long without an orgasm, but never continuous lockdown.

WannaBsub likes this.
  3. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    @Shellysboytoy wow this is so hot!

I can't compare myself to with chastity because I don't have one...
    It is sometimes so hard to not go solo all the way that I just fail, but it is not nearly as satisfying as when my wife gives me one...

I'm actually afraid that once locked it will be as intense as it is now that I will not be able to control myself and ask her to let me out so I can cum

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:11 PM
    If its as simple as being instructed by so and so not to do such and such.. there would be world peace… in fact, the exact opposite will be done.. by men especially knowing that sometimes we can get away with anything.. theres trust (or lack of) issue.. and theres blatant disregard of compliance.. once the cage is on.. the reinforcement is there ..physically and mentally… as a constant reminder that the locked member is off limits… sometimes tough action is required to break sticky habits… constantly blinking eyes..twitching shoulders…shaking legs.. in this case the hand reaching and caressing the dick every 30mins… ok that was me years ago.

DavMan and WannaBsub like this.
  5. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    indeed, I know my wife is probably not going to let me cum, so lately I find myself just asking for an erection. She has let me out for a stretch twice during my current lock-up which is only about 18 days or so but this is still new to us.

WannaBsub likes this.
  6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    Out of cage is rougher for me. In the cage, my mind knows that orgasm isn't possible so settling down / ignoring the need is easier.

Last weekend I was told to remove the cage, night time was the hardest time to resist a quick play, that was at 3 weeks from last orgasm (and first time back in chastity for about 6 months).

WannaBsub likes this.
  7. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I spent about 7 months being mostly caged, and denied release. However, for the last 4 months we have worked without the cage: I have been allowed to have erections, but not touch myself. My wife uses her hands on me, and I am occasionally allowed enter her if she wishes- but not to cum. So far we are really enjoying this honour system.

WannaBsub likes this.
  8. WannaBsub

WannaBsub Member

Software Engineer
    Local Time:
    Wow! @Bill249017, you must have an amazing self control or will power or loving your wife... Or all together!
    It sounds amazing!

@NZSenator I think I would feel the same... I hope it's easier to hold on when the D. Is locked away... Right now it's super hard and I fail

9. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    It wasn’t easy. And I really needed to have been locked away for months beforehand to stop me masturbating. I really enjoy the high that I get by being brought close to climax on a daily basis but not cumming.

WannaBsub likes this.
  10. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    I started self locking for this reason. I like the headspace I get into after a few weeks of no orgasm. But if I dont lock, I cant resist the urge for long enough to get there.

The chastity cage has the side effect of making me hyper focused on my poor confined penis and extremely horny all the time. But i can channel that energy when i have something else to focus on.

11. Bill249017

UK
    Local Time:
    I loved the effect of being locked. I was hyper focused on my poor useless cock. But the downside was the need to clean properly, and stopping my wife from getting pleasure from her husband’s cock. I am 6 inch erect, so I can fill her, though I cum too quickly if inside her too long.
    I suspect the only reason I am able to avoid masturbating now is because of being caged for months. I am still horny, wanting to cuddle my wife every morning and night, with her able to play with her useless cock- but no cumming allowed. Only her hands can be used on it.
    We are contemplating getting me locked up again, to emphasise my subservience to her. I have the feeling that my cock needs to be shrunk too, to suppress my masculine side.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice