Demotion

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by L-u-c-y, May 4, 2020.

1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    At first it had started brightly. Paul had ambition and gained a couple of promotions. He was starting to become accepted into the upper echelons of the company and was getting on well with his male colleagues, golf, parties and weekends away.

Things started to go wrong in the early eighties when a new CEO was appointed. She was a strict feminist. Slowly but surely men at the top were being replaced by women and with rising panic Paul started to realise his path to further promotions were being blocked. He tried to find another job but then the recession took hold so he was trapped.

His new line manager, a much younger woman called Celia increased his workload and he struggled. This led to criticism, bad performance reviews and demotions. Paul soon found himself the only man in his whole department of thirty individual offices. His role had diminished to fetching and carrying and the tedious menial tasks the much younger female workforce quite happily piled onto his desk. He feared the worst for his future.

The call he was fearing came. The new head of the department was a young ambitious pretty and petite woman called Lucy, or Ms Lucy as they had to address her. She had started to become feared for her steely control and ruthlessness behind the smiling exterior. So when Celia came into his office and said, "Ms Lucy wants to see you.....now!" His stomach flipped. He knew it wouldn't be a good meeting and so it proved.

Ms Lucy smiled, told him to pour himself a coffee and take a seat. The seat in front of her desk was positioned in such a way and low, so that the one seated in it had to look up at the person behind the desk. It made them feel immediately inferior and this is the effect it had on Paul. He squirmed as she read through his file, occasionally tutting and shaking her head at the contents. When she finally closed it and looked up at him her face was serious, almost angry.

" Well Paul I can honestly say this is one of the worst files I have read in my career so far. Mistakes, laziness, poor attitude and lately bad timekeeping. Quite how you have survived in the company so long is a mystery to me. Perhaps people have taken pity on you as you have been here so long. Unfortunately for you the world has moved on and Celia's keen attention to detail has exposed your weakness's and flaws, of which there are many. She has recommended your dismissal with immediate effect and the rest of the women in the department are in agreement."

At this news Paul's resolve and self respect crumbled. Close to tears he started to babble incoherently. "Oh please no Ms Lucy! I have been here forty years, I'm close to retirement, I need this job....I...I!"

Lucy held up her hand to stop him. This was embarrassing and she could listen no more. When she spoke her voice was firm.

"Listen to me and listen carefully. I am not going to dismiss you, probably against my better judgement, but if you are to remain here it will be in a totally different role.'

She watched Paul's face light up, the relief was clear but she knew that would soon disappear when he learnt what his new role would be. She continued speaking...

"Your new job title will be janitor. You will remain working on this floor but you will not have an office. You will work from the cleaning locker and your trolley. You will clean all the offices on this floor, maintain equipment, clean the toilets and run errands for the girls."

Paul was aghast. What a humiliating position! At the beck and call of a group of women who already viewed him as pathetic and had little sympathy or time for him, but he knew that he had no choice but to accept.

Lucy though had one final crushing twist to the tale. "Oh one final thing. Obviously with such a demotion to a vastly inferior position would come a substantial pay cut, but I have decided to take pity on you due to your long service at the company. You will retain the same salary but on one condition, you have to work a minimum of 20 hours a week in your free time cleaning my house. I have your new contract ready to sign right now, the choice is yours of course but refusal to sign it means your employment here is terminated and you will leave with immediate effect never to return."

Paul swallowed hard, picked up the pen and signed. What choice did he have?

2. Pasmem

Pasmem Mistress Lucy's slave

Public Officer
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    Nice story, Madame. It seems could be real in the near future...

3. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    More please.

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    HR followed by an Employment Tribunal... :+1:

(Sorry, not in the sprit I’d things but couldn't resist!)

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    He knows HR and employment tribunals are all run by women, his fate would have been worse.

6. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    So true to life. So many men are use to thinking that they are good when they are only conditioned to think that way because of the way society has given them that confidence, while young women have been conditioned to conduct themselves in a more humble, less confident way but thankfully the roles are flipping the other way. A young woman right out of school is so much more intelligent than a 30 year career man in the same occupation. I have seen and experienced it myself. They just have the ability to enmesh knowledge, human relationships, and effectiveness on the job all together. I myself do in fact make less money than my female colleagues and it is a female run h.r department that made it that way as well. I get perfect performance reviews but never a raise while the female employees always get a raise. Not fair on paper but I think it’s kind of nice to see the tipping of the scales.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  7. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Only 14 likes? That is surprising. You have a brilliant mind and have a talent for writing female supremacy related stories. Hopefully a chart topping sequel is in production. Or perhaps paperwork has been filed to establish L-U-C-Y Corp. What a dream job it would be to work under CEO L-U-C-Y

8. falke66

falke66 This are my nuts:)

Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    Great story thanks.
    Wish all Bosses like the Ms Lucy in this story are so pity with his long workers and the same money for a bit more work so nice he can keep a job. :)

9. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice