Delilah's Sissy Maid Slave

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maxsecurity4sub, Jun 23, 2021.

1. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    "Kneel boy."

On Delilah’s command, I squat painfully in my 7 inch clear plastic stripper heels before dropping my knees to the cold linoleum floor. Leaning back slightly, I primly smooth the pleats of my pink French maid’s skirt as the cruel, spiked heels dig painfully into my buttocks. Between my legs, my imprisoned cock aches painfully inside the Lori 2A chastity cage that Delilah locked me in exactly 97 days ago.

Uncomfortable as it is, the kneeling position nevertheless offers some welcome relief. I’ve spent the last 2 hours performing Delilah’s weekly sissy maid chores: dusting, mopping, scrubbing her stove, and washing a mountain of dishes. I’ve also polished her shoe and boot collection to a mirror shine. These tasks aren’t difficult, but the 7 inch heels and frilly pink French maid’s uniform that she requires I wear add an element of torture & humiliation to the otherwise routine drudgery. By the second hour, my feet throb painfully, toes crushed into the narrow pump heels. Yet I’ve been allowed no breaks, until now.

She paces around me menacingly like a drill sergeant, scanning the kitchen for any stray dust or stains that I’ve failed to scrub away. Delilah’s a demanding mistress, and her standards give "perfection" a whole new meaning. A nervous lump always forms in my throat as she carefully inspects the work I’ve completed. I kneel obediently in the center of the room while she carries out her white glove inspection.

"What do we have here, slave?," she asks, pointing to an apparent smudge on the countertop next to the sink. From my kneeling position, I can’t see what she’s pointing at, but I’ve not been given permission to stand up and come over. She rubs her index finger across the stain and frowns.

"Looks like filth to me, boy I guess you want your Mistress to cook in a filthy kitchen, eh?"

"No Mistress. With your permission, I will make it right, Mistress."

Rather than respond, she strolls over wearing a bitchy pout.

From my kneeling position she towers over me, clearly relishing my humiliation and total obedience. Barefoot in bikini bottoms and a blue T-shirt, she’s been outside enjoying the sun while I’ve struggled to make her kitchen shine. Twice I’d had to drop my cleaning duties and fetch her a cold drink. Yet I welcomed the chance to serve so personally, to see her supine in total relaxation while I slaved away inside. She’d required me to "curtsy" after serving her the drinks, and I’d blushed with humiliation while daintily lifting my ruffled sissy skirt. Extending a beautiful bare foot, I was twice ordered to kiss its sole before being sent back inside to my chores.

"Suck this dirt off my finger, slave," she orders, looking down with contempt at my cowering, kneeling form. I imagine how absurd I must look to her, clad in a sissy dress with eyeshadow, lipstick, and a frilly maid’s cap. Yet still my erection throbs beneath my dress, being this close to her. Seeing her manicured toes, taut tummy and tan legs inches from my face, her bikini-clad crotch at eye level.

"You needn’t get up slave, I’ve brought the dirt to you," she says, suppressing a giggle.

I barely had my mouth open when she shoved her finger inside. I taste nothing but the slight saltiness of skin, and wonder if the "dirt" was merely a ruse: an excuse to further humiliate me and assert her feminine superiority.

"Suck that finger like a cock," Delilah orders. "Give it your best sissy blowjob, boy."

I softly lick from her palm to her fingernail, curling my tongue as I travel from the nail to the palm and then back again. Fluttering my tongue on her fingertip, I lick in a fast vibrato before making little, teasing circles with the tip of my tongue.

Preliminaries done, I begin sucking in earnest. My lips form a soft letter "O" as I glide up and down her finger, varying the pressure of my tongue. Sometimes I only drag it slightly along her finger, while at others I practically lick it within my closed mouth.

Lost in the eroticism, I barely notice the sensation of her bare foot teasing my caged cock through my skirt. Seconds later I feel her toes on my thigh. Lifting my skirt with her foot, she rubs her polished toes along the underside of my cock cage while I passionately suck her finger. Not having come for over 3 months, the sensations are beyond frustrating. Shameful drips of pre-come leak copiously, sticky on my skirt.

"ENOUGH!" Simultaneously, she pulls her finger from my mouth and withdraws her foot as I snap back to reality.

"Clean that disgusting pre-come off my foot this instant," Delilah barks. She barely waits for my mouth to open before shoving her foot into my jaw. "Quickly, double time slave," she says as I frantically lick my salty drops from her toes & arches.

"Keep licking while I discuss something with you, boy," she says. "Make sure to weave your tongue in and out between each of my toes." I mumble "Yessth "TM'aam," it being difficult to speak with her foot in my mouth.

"Slave, as you've noticed I'm barefoot today, and you're wearing 7 inch stripper heels. I was just thinking of that amazing contrast while out by the pool earlier. My feet are soooo comfortable and my toes free to wiggle, whilst you're stuffed into those tight, uncomfortable God-awful heels. And you know I deliberately ordered them a half size too small just to increase your discomfort. You have no idea how much I relish the thought of your toes crammed and jammed together, as well as the strain on your legs from those heels. And it looks like the plastic rear of the heel is starting to give your heels some lovely blisters."

It's true. The heels are painfully tight and wearing them is utterly miserable, and I indeed felt the beginnings of blisters where the cheap plastic chafed against my heels.

"And there's something else I ordered that's a bit too small, isn't there boy?" she asks facetiously.

"Yessth T'Maam'," I mutter, her beautiful foot still partially inside my mouth.

"Remember how I measured that pathetic cock and then chatted with Miss Lori about 'downsizing' it a bit? Remember how I told her I wanted even the hint of an erection choked off by your cage? And how I demanded that anti-pullout ring so that there's no chance you can tug that little wee-wee out and play with yourself?"

"Mmmhm hmmh," I mutter......

.(to be continued)

Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
  2. Didiweewee

Didiweewee New member

Local Time:
    Hope you continue this. Great start.

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
  4. maxsecurity4sub

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments, much appreciated, here's a bit more:

"Boy, I just love how that cage chokes off even the slightest erection. It must feel so incredibly frustrating to try over and over to get hard, and feel those steel bars pressing into that dicklet whilst your swollen glans is squeezed by the anti-pullout ring. And I also love that you can never really be comfortable or relax, can you? That cage is always on your mind as well as on your body, isn't it"

"Yesth th'mamm," I reply, her foot still partially in my mouth.

"Boy, you know that every time that cage clamps off your attempted boners, it's really just my firm, disciplined hand saying "no." Anyone can lock up a cock, but I really own your cock, don't I boy? All locked up in shiny steel and me with the only key!"

"Yes, you own my cock Ma'am."

"Tell me again- who owns that cock?"

"You own it, Mistress Delilah," I replied.

"Again?"

"You own it, Mistress Delilah."

"Did I tell you to stop licking my foot boy? Get that tongue back to work, suck each of my toes, starting with the pinky toe. Give each toe a proper blowjob, I want that tongue working hard and to feel some good sucking as well. Suck those toes like little cocks boy!" she commands.

Taking her pinky toe into my lips, I purse my mouth and swab my tongue to and fro against the soft pad of her tiny little toe. Then I begin swirling my tongue around the toe as if fellating a cock. My efforts are rewarded with a soft moan from Delilah.

By now my cock is aching like hell, pushing so hard against the bars I wonder if the steel will bend. Of course it doesn't. The Lori is maddeningly effective, a perfect bespoke prison for my anatomy. Licking between Delilah's perfect, polished toes is among my biggest turn-ons, so deeply submissive for a foot fetishist. Being locked in chastity is sheer torture at times like these, with every muscle in my body seeming concetrating in my groin, desperate to escape the steel cage and feel the liberating fullness of an rock-hard erection. Being swollen in the cage makes the inner security ring "choke" me just behind my glans, and despite this suffocation of my erection, the cock nevertheless continues its futile attempts at bursting thru the steel.

Delilah seems to read my mind, again revisiting the subject of chastity.

"Remember when the Lori cage first arrived, boy? You'd played around with chastity before, fantasized about it, but this new cage really upped the ante, didn't it? Those cheap "toy" cages just didn't get the job done. First, they were waaaaay too big for that little dicklet. It was like putting a chihuahua in a St. Bernard's kennel. Second, there was no security. You could wriggle that tiny dicklet free anytime you wanted, couldn't you boy?

Remember when I iced you down and locked you up in the Lori's? That retaining ring is the 'prison inside a prison,' isn't it? No way to work that little dickie out the back now, is there? And it's soooo nice and snug in there, no room for that naughty cock to grow. It's sort of like handcuffing a prisoner first and then placing him in his cell!"

Everything Delilah said was true. This device was sadistically effective in both preventing erections as well as defeating any attempts at escape. On the latter subject, Delilah had actually invited me to try and escape numerous times, promising me the ultimate prize for success: one bareback thrust into her pussy. Despite that amazing incentive, the reward offer was hollow as Delilah knew damn well that the device was perfectly measured and designed to be inescapable. She'd actually used a digital machinist's caliper to measure every millimeter of my cock in various states of flaccidity and erection over the course of 2 weeks, to insure the most perfect fit.

morgan46 and Sissycaitlin77 like this.
  5. Didiweewee

Didiweewee New member

Local Time:
    amazing. Thanks for sharing. Hoping to see more.

6. maxsecurity4sub

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    And perfect it was.

Any attempts to pull my penis out the rear were immediately thwarted by the inner ring, which strangled my corona if he penis was tugged rearward. And luckily (or unluckily, depending on your perspective) my male anatomy features a more "flared" corona than typical, which makes the inner ring even more effective at foreclosing any pullout attempts. Trying to pull out of this cage is similar to trying to take off a T-shirt by pulling its arm-hole up over your head, if that makes sense.

Reminding me again of my predicament, Delilah says:

"So we have your feet in those lovely stripper heels and your cock locked in the cage, boy. But that still isn't enough for me. Get my foot out of your mouth and go take a peek inside the hall closet, and bring what you find in there back to me immediately."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, rising to walk into the other room. My head was spinning from the constricted pain in my groin due to severe blue balls, and a mixture of dread and excitement at what might be behind the closet door. MY feet were of course still throbbing in the ultra-uncomfortable stripper heels. I felt a bit like a contestant in some bizarre game show as I pulled open the closet door.

Before me, attached to a sole hanger, was a latex corset. Even the dim light of the closet reflected it's glossy black sheen, and the chrome D-rings attached to its sides glinted menacingly, their purpose obvious. There was no time to examine it further, as She was waiting in the kitchen.

"Aaah, I see you've found your new corset! Isn't it lovely?"

"Yes Ma'am," I gulp, wondering where this is going..........

7. Didiweewee

Didiweewee New member

Local Time:
    wow..can't wait to see where this is going.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    me to! A great story. I’ve been loving this section of the mansion recently, as I can get on to the mansion when on my works WiFi, so these stories keep me in the head space I like to be in!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom stories slave to my maid

2. femdom sissy maid chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice