1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Defintion of a sissy?

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by imasissytoo, Sep 8, 2017.

?

What makes a sissy?

This poll will close on Oct 8, 2017 at 5:30 AM.
  1. i'm caged

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. i provide services to males

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. See many refer to themselves as sissies. Just wondering how they define a sissy? What does one need to do to be called a sissy or prissy sissy?

2. There are many opinions on this question, but I feel that it takes a person who likes to dress as the opposite gender - a crossdresser (which I am) and it also requires that crossdresser to be submissive to another person - (Which I am) - so therefore, in my opinion, as a crossdressomg submissive, I AM A SISSY!

PouchPantyLover and Penney like this.
  3. Thanks! By your definition DonnaSue I am too. :) For a long time I resisted using the term because it seemed derogatory. My wife often says, "you're a pussy." But lately I've come to embrace it, and being locked in a cage seems to enhance the feeling. I LOVE BEING A SISSY!

4. i don't mind being call a sissy if folks wants to but i don't wear lots of frilly lace and stuff like sissys i seen do. i am locked in a cage but that's just cos i like it and so does my Mistress.

MissJulies pet likes this.
  5. I agree with @DonnaSue@DonnaSue on the two criteria of being a sissy. I would add though that it is also comes with a degree of desire for humiliation. I think that is an important difference between a cross dresser and a sissy. The desire/threat of exposure or the mocking of a lack of manliness to me are an integral part of it.

chrissie68 likes this.
  6. This is an interesting question, I honestly believe that the vast majority of crossdresser are submissive, but I am not sure about the word sissy....I suppose if I were truly honest and look at my fantasies, there are a lot of sissy traits. But then I am one of those people that refuses to be put in a category...lol