Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I had Covid in February after vaccinations and boosters, and it was very mild and only last a couple of days. I've had a different viral infection for the last 10 days that's kicked my butt. I'd rather have Covid now than this.

2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    #577 longtallsally, Jul 24, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    Covid wasn’t much fun at all but having been for a good long cycle yesterday and seemed to be suffering no ill effects, we’ve declared ourselves fully better and here I am again. First of all, THANK YOU for the lovely messages!! I felt quite emotional reading them.

When we got back from our ride, we were in a happy mood because we both felt well again. We had a shower together and it was nice seeing his body respond to me. I told him I found it easier to shave him when he was like that, and he asked whether I really needed to, and gave me a slightly concerned look. I said we needed to do that so that the ring of his cage wouldn’t chafe. He said that other than having been ill, he’d got used to not wearing the cage for a while and wondered if we might continue for another week or two?

I’d rehearsed this moment a few times over the previous few days. I knew he’d be unsure about going back into chastity. I held it, told him how much I liked to see it responding to me and looked him in the eyes and said that I thought he enjoyed it even more when he can let go completely and allow me to be in complete control. And I said, “You do want that, don’t you?” We looked at each other and finally he looked down and said “Yes”. (I have had a couple more conversations with Laura who told me a lot about eye-contact and how to use it). Taking a bit of a gamble, and still looking at him, I said that I knew full well that he had played with himself from time to time over the last few days, even though he had said that he wouldn’t. Actually, I didn’t know that at all. But he just said, “How did you know?” And I said, “I can just tell” (A little white lie). I said that the sooner we get him into the cage the better and he just said “Ok”.

When I’d finished shaving him where the ring would go and I had rubbed in some of my hand cream, I gave him the ring and asked him to “Pop that on for me”, which he did with surprisingly little fuss. He was clearly aroused now, and I made a point of keeping him that way. Then he said that because he was going to be caged for a while could he please come now? I said that I really liked the manner in which he'd asked me, so politely. I very much wanted to give him what he wanted but I took another gamble and said that I would have, gladly, but I was annoyed that he had played with himself in bed next to me, when he knew that was something I thought was a bit yuck and that made me feel undesirable. The truth was that this was a pure guess – I certainly hadn’t been aware of anything at all! I expected him to deny it and that I would say that I wasn’t sure I believed him, or some such. But instead, he said, “I thought you were asleep.” And he followed that by masses of apologies because he does indeed know that’s one of the things I really don’t like.

He told me that having me dictating when he can come was super-erotic, but for him, it was having me in control of when he gets hard that is much more difficult for him to deal with, even though it is extremely exciting for him (he said that!!). He said that he had wanted to just experiment with making himself hard and hadn’t intended to come but it had got out of hand (so to speak, haha). I looked him in the eye again and thanked him for telling me. I said I could tell how sorry he was and could also tell how much he would like to come now. But I said that I needed to feel that that part of him was ours and not his, that I needed to decide when it would get hard, when it would get used and when it could come and that above all, lying in bed next to me and doing that must have consequences, the first of which was that I wanted to lock him right away. He complained that it wouldn’t be possible because it was ‘too big at the moment’, but I said that there wasn’t any rush and that we’d just wait until it had subsided. I wasn’t really angry with him, but I think I put on a decent show of being irritated at his lack of control, when actually the whole time my heart was racing and I felt completely nervous, thinking that he would just refuse, or laugh at me. But instead he just said he was sorry! I asked him to explain exactly what he was sorry about and although he was embarrassed about talking about masturbating next to me in bed (yuck!), he was also clearly aroused.

I told him we might as well inspect it while it was hard and I asked him to sit on an armchair, with his legs apart and over the sides. I don’t have masses of experience of this but I think men find it difficult to stay hard in that position? By the time I got back with a tape measure and the notebook I was pleased to see that it had already gone down a lot. He looked mortified. I said we’d just have to measure him another time and I stared at it while it gradually went down even more. After a while I just handed him the cage and asked him to put it on for me - I knew that if I did it, it would break the spell and he’d get hard again. A few minutes later, and after some messing with a q-tip, he was in, and I made a nice show of locking it. I still wish the key would make a satisfying click, but I enjoyed the thrill of locking him. I just said, "That's better". And he said that it felt nice.

I lay back and just lightly put my hand on the top of his head and he immediately took the cue. It felt wonderful and I was careful to compliment him. I could tell he’d been aroused too, even though he couldn’t get hard inside the cage.

Afterwards, he asked me how long I planned to keep him locked for and I just said, “Oh, ages!” He asked me what other consequences there would be of his ‘mistake’. I just said that I would need to think.

That was yesterday and he’s been locked since. He’s out tonight with friends and I hope we’re both getting back on track.

Thank you again for the lovely messages while we were ill.

Sal

PS I still find a lot of the chastity captions describe fantasies that are a quite bit beyond where we are, but they're a great insight into some aspects of how My Pete might be thinking. Another thing Laura advised me about a month ago, which I was reminded of when I was looking through some of captions just now, was to understand the special things that are triggers for him and then use that knowledge. I'm making a little list!

3. Powerocket

Powerocket Active member

Local Time:
    Pleased to hear you got your Chastity back up and running after your time with Covid!

longtallsally likes this.
  4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Welcome back to the game!

5. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Brilliant. You really have him sussed.

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear how everything is going

7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Well played! It was virtually a given that he would masturbate. Caging him without an orgasm was appropriate and more importantly, he accepted it without argument. Keep up the good work!

longtallsally and Danny15 like this.
  8. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. Was also great to see another great post and that you're back in charge; to no one's surprise here, with his cooperation. Looking forward to hearing how it goes over the next few days

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Raychel Dresher and Curious Guy like this.
  10. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    “issued” was intended to be “missed”. Sorry for the typo.

11. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Glad you both are feeling well and thanks again for Your continued writing. Your journey is captivating and very interesting to follow.

asa

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm happy you're both recovered and back on your bikes.

You handled this well, although in my opinion he should also be punished for masturbating, especially in bed next to you when he absolutely knows that you do not accept that.

There is no reason for you not to increase your level of control. He has admitted that he is an unreformed masturbator-- it's spot-on that you make him talk about it and admit it and apologize for it to you while looking you in the eye, he needs to own up to it. He's admitted that he wants you to have complete control and he knows he needs the chastity cage for that to happen. And he's told you it is exciting for him that you control his erection -- most husbands focus on the loss of orgasm. That he's told you he likes you to control his erection is a major admission that he is sexually submissive. I know that you don't want him to become a different man in real life, but many of us are alpha males in all ways except those that involve our peenies. Take the control that pleases and excites you with confidence that needs it even more than you do.

Headtrip and longtallsally like this.
  13. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Punishment is in order for him. Maybe have him serve you and Laura for an evening. Locked and fully clothed.

14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Happy to read you again.
    Welcome back

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #590 longtallsally, Jul 26, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    Hi Jessica, Thanks for the thought. The idea of permanent denial is quite a long way beyond where I am, but it would be interesting to see his reaction, I guess. Some time ago, we agreed with each other that we would look at a load of chastity captions, from the gentlest to the most extreme and pick three each that we liked. It'll be interesting to do that again and see whether we've moved at all. Sal

Where I am at the moment: This.

16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. You've put your finger on (haha) one of the things I'm really uncertain about. How far does 'submissive' extend? I'm reassured by your view (and others') that it needn't take over other aspects of life, but just in terms of our sex lives, I'm unsure how far I, and he, want it to go. Gradual experimentation seems right but I worry about genies and bottles! Sal

SubPeter, Powerocket and Matthew989 like this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    This morning, I texted him to say that it excites me that he can only get hard with me. He just sent me flowers! Sal

bondinchas, SubPeter, Rally13 and 6 others like this.
  18. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    you know what they say, couples either grow together or grow apart. You have found a wonderful way to grow together. Life is progressive, all things change and move. In the last few months you've made positive revolutionairy changes. The genie is out of the bottle why not pursue it and grow together. You're far more dominant, he admits to being submissive and loves your control, soooooooo! Would either of you be happy going back to the way it was?

bondinchas and SubPeter like this.
  19. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    If he is a leader at work then switching at home can be a relief. Be chaste gives me a sense of that I have a life-hack others I meet don't. We aren't perfect, not by a long shot, but I think I'm closer to my wife, she is more proud of me, she loves me... More than anyone I know.

Rectrix likes this.
  20. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    I didn’t think you’d really be interested in permanent, but it makes for good fantasy and would be interested to see if it makes him twitch. There are many things that are hot in fantasy but not in reality.

21. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    you can always let him chose between two punishment with one being chastity/denial related and the other being whatever you chose (maybe pushing a boundary or detailing your car or garage. Maybe he chooses between 30 days locked or a spanking or letting you play with his prostate to see if you can make him orgasm without touching his penis. Or whatever.

22. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I don't believe we should set goals, but simply go with the flow.

You will have times when there will be progress, others when you will take steps backward, you will go down paths that you enjoy as well as others that will be dead ends.
    But if you set goals for yourself, all these endeavors stop being couple experiences because they are only evaluated against the performance and the goal to be achieved.

On the subject of permanent chastity, then, I will express my view.
    Your husband has left it up to you to decide when he can cum, but he continues to desire it and it is something he enjoys. Having him experience it from time to time makes him remember what he is giving up and why he is doing it.
    So, without judging those who practice it, I am not an advocate of permanent chastity which is in danger of becoming a habit just good for the record.

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for explaining! I see, I hadn't thought of it that way. D'oh! Of course we all have fantasies that we wouldn't necessarily want to do in real life, but they might be indicators of a direction. I keep forgetting this, even though it applies equally to the weird things that go through my own mind. I'm grateful for the reminder. Sal

24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    And thanks for this comment too. I think I'm understanding now - what you've given are just examples but the principle is that offering him some choices will tell me a lot about the directions he might like to go in, which he wouldn't otherwise tell me. Thank you. Sal.

25. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I think giving him a choice between 2 potential punishment options, and then, after he chooses, revealing that the actual punishment is both choices could be fun.

"Would you rather be spanked X times with a paddle or have no unlocks possible for the next X days?"

Or give a choice and reveal the real punishment that is actually more severe than either of the choices.

Or give him a choice between a specific punishment and a sealed envelope.... Total mind game. (again, perhaps he gets both?)

I'm not a fan of actually letting him choose anything. But letting him think he's choosing only to find out that he isn't can be fun.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice