Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    I think the best way of looking at a forum like the mansion is to take the same approach as when you go to the supermarket. You only buy what is appropriate for you you at the time , you don't buy everything that's for sale. I look at some peoples trolleys and think your trolley is very different to mine.

It's the same on here, I see some threads and think that's not for me and move on to what interests me . You don't have to do everything, if your tastes change then there will be a thread that covers your new interest . At its core is chastity but we all have different interests connected to it . Enjoy the journey.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Excuse another long post. Everyone else is watching the tennis, which isn't really me, and this continues to be my therapy.

Lazy Sunday morning today, and it was already hot when we woke up. We lay for a while chatting about boring practical couply things and then I just rested my hand on his cage. I asked him how he was feeling about 'the project' and he asked me to go first. I said that I was enjoying it but that I had occasional doubts. I said that when he's locked, sometimes I couldn't tell whether he was upset, or squirmy or aroused, because obviously I wasn't seeing a signal from it - expanding or contracting or whatever. He told me that he often felt all three at the same time, but never really, really upset, just frustrated. He told me that if he'd felt really bad he would have said.

I nearly told him about my occasional feeling of detachment when I felt I had to lead - that feeling of observing myself rather than being totally in the moment. Nearly, but I stopped myself because I thought it would break the magic. While I was thinking this, as if he was reading my mind, he said, "I love the way you’ve taken the lead. You excite me more than I can describe.” I just looked at him and thanked him but could feel myself blushing. I told him that was the most wonderful thing to hear. He added that I could always ask him to take the lead for a bit if I wanted to – saying that I’d still be in control.

Then I asked him, since we were talking about me 'taking the lead', how he felt last week when I did that literally, (with the cord attached to his most sensitive spot!) He said that the build-up to it had started when I first mentioned it a couple of weeks ago, and especially since last weekend when we went to the adult shop, and then at the pet shop afterwards, to buy the cord. He said that when I attached the cord, it had been very scary because he thought I might accidentally hurt him. He said he also felt extra vulnerable because I was behind him, so he couldn't see what I was doing and that made it very difficult for him. He told me that he had been about to ask me to stop but I had apparently reassured him at just the right moment, which had calmed him down. He said that he'd heard my command (I honestly don’t remember giving one) to kneel and felt the little tug downwards and said that the next moment he was on his knees without having really thought about it. He said it had been incredibly erotic for him. I said that it had been for me as well, and that I’d loved leading him across the flat in that way. He said that one of the most erotic things about that for him had been that I was leading him from behind – he knew that if he went too fast he’d hurt himself by pulling on the lead, but if he went too slow, or stopped, then I might pull on it.

I asked him if he could cope with the level of denial. He said that he had thought that by now he would have got used to coming less often and not been as frustrated but he said that actually he had been feeling more frustrated than ever. He said that he thought the reason for that is that I had become more ‘confident and talented’ in being able to keep him on edge. I thanked him for the compliment! I asked how he’d felt about the butt plug. He said he hadn’t realised how sensitive’ he was ‘down there’, especially when I’d moved it around a bit, and told me that when I’d played with his nipples at the same time, he’d almost come. He said that not being able to had been immensely frustrating and that he’d almost cried when he hadn’t been able to and I just asked him to just put on the cage.

All this time, I’d had my hand on his cage and for the last minute or two I’d been gently moving it around. I said that his nipples seemed to be more sensitive than they used to be – he agreed – and I played with them a bit. He made it clear he was desperate to be unlocked and I took plenty of time teasing him and playing with the key. I said that I was feeling frustrated too and he immediately perked up like a puppy!

I don’t know why, but just at that moment, I felt that the level of control he described me as having, and which he obviously found exciting, made me want even to control even more. So, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to hold himself back, I slightly cruelly told him I wanted him inside me, long and slow. He asked me if he could come some other way first and then ‘rise to the challenge’ in a couple of hours, as we’d done previously. But I said that I knew he would come very quickly, but I’d like to try the cream to delay him. I could tell he was about to complain, so I teased him some more, played with his nipples, dangled the key and said that it would excite me a lot. I also said that if he had the cream on and managed to come inside me, I’d be proud of him. All of a sudden, we’d turned it into a challenge and he was immediately up for the game!

With a bit more teasing, I asked him to lie back and I unlocked him and removed both cage and ring. I loved it when he immediately expanded, and I was sure to complement him. I then had to go and fetch the cream, then realised I need a glove, then find a condom, which all rather broke the mood. A learning point for future. Then there was more messing around with the box and getting the little foil top off under the cap, and more fiddling with the glove. Then the next thing I hadn’t realised, (although I’d certainly been told on this forum!) was that of course the cream doesn’t work immediately. D’oh! While I was at last enjoying applying it and making sure it was well-rubbed in, it was My Pete who suddenly shouted, “Stop!!!” I stopped immediately but he moved his hands to stroke himself. I said, “Don’t you dare” and looked him in the eyes, which might have been the wrong thing to do. The next moment, his expression changed to full-on frightened and disappointed rabbit. I looked down and it was bubbling away. That hadn’t been the plan at all. I was a bit sorry for him, as I could tell this was neither the release he wanted, nor would he be able to be inside me (albeit anaesthetised). I also realised that I was disappointed too.

Then he apologised! I said there was nothing to apologise for. I reassured him that his sexual responses were my responsibility and that I’d got it wrong. I said I honestly hadn’t intended to ruin his orgasm but actually I’d found it exciting (which was true) and I might need to do it on purpose another time. I said I’d make sure we put things to rights soon, but for now, I just guided him to the shower. I realised that there was no reason to lock him for a while, as he had just (sort of) come and was numb. We lay on the bed. I tried playing with it but it was totally unresponsive, which I think made My Pete feel even worse. I was feeling a little bit flat but he said, “That was actually a lot of fun. Frustrating but fun. And it’s nice for me to know that you’re sexually frustrated for once.”

I said, in a jokingly annoyed kind of way “Oh is it? Then we’d better get him in the cage again” and asked him to pass me the ring and cage. I needed his help getting the ring on, which was irritating, but I enjoyed putting on the cage and locking him. He looked at me and asked how I felt now. I told him I’d been looking forward to coming with him inside me. He continued to look at me in a way I found slightly scary and the next moment he’d overpowered and spread me and achingly slowly used his mouth and tongue. For a bit, I felt that it seemed so unfair on him but gradually I let that thought slip away.

He's out watching the tennis with friends now. I just texted to ask if he’s still numb. Wearing off, apparently.

Sal

RexVa, SubPeter, asastype and 7 others like this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You may want to let him edge himself while he pleasures you. Set the timer on your phone for 15 minutes and tell him to make sure not to go too far. He’s young so he can get a good erection without direct stimulation so getting erect shouldn’t be a problem. You can also leave the base ring in place for a harder erection.

longtallsally likes this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh gosh! By the time he got in last night, I was already in bed and practically asleep. And this morning he left for work really early. He left flowers on the kitchen table. We hardly every buy each other flowers! He left a sweet, sweet note saying how much he'd enjoyed yesterday and hadn't stopped thinking about it. (I texted him to thank him and say neither had I).. Actually I'd been worrying that I'd got the tone wrong, as well as the timing, so this means a LOT. I had a broad grin on my face when I read the note. When he texted back, he said I "owed him some release", about which I was non-committal. He also sent a link that he said I might like to look at. These captions are more suited to where we are at the moment, and are a great way for me to see how he's thinking.
    I liked quite a few, such as this and this, although I have slightly mixed feelings about him looking at all these pretty young women. At least he can't get carried away. :)

Sal.

5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    See you are doing great and I know that you know but I will say it anyway, your the one in control and you do not owe him anything. Anything that he gets from you is a gift from you
    I liked your choices that you showed us. Keep up the great work and have fun

6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Urgent question! Help! My Pete has just texted to say he wants to go swimming and can he take his cage off (he has an emergency key with him)? His swimming trunks are the reasonably baggy sort so that can't be the justification. But would the cage interfere with swimming?? We're not talking about champion athletics here...

I want to say no, but it's unbearably hot today and I don't want him not to be able to swim.

Sal

SubPeter and spider203 like this.
  7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sal, quick comment on the captions (nice choices btw): I get drawn in by them and the tease/denial they represent. They very much augment my Queens efforts and I never compare their beauty to my Queen's. Just the opposite, a pretty girl still grabs my attention but my brain immediately replaces her with my Queen. Interestingly it was the opposite BC (before chastity) during sex my brain would wander and picture my fantasy girls -- add chastity and the KH (you) become his one and only fantasy girl!

miranda122 and longtallsally like this.
  8. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Just read the new question: NO! I water ski competitively, even in cold water. Things can get tight (balls trying to pull back) but a bit of lube helps. He needs to learn this cant be a game of excuses!

Narciso and longtallsally like this.
  9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    THANK YOU!!! That's wonderfully helpful. Thanks for responding so quickly and to get advice from a proper water skier is perfect. Right, I need to respond rather firmly to his text! Sal

SubPeter and bondinchas like this.
  10. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Sal, while the water won’t hurt the cage and will help the hygiene, be aware the wet swim trunks might very well show the outline of the cage when he gets out of the water. If he is with a bunch of friends he will need to be quick with a towel and be a little more careful.

You have a remarkable intuition about your Pete so go with your gut. But he’s not all wrong to ask to take the cage off given his concerns about privacy. It would be better if you were there to help him. On the other hand, learning how to be discrete in a cage IS part of the fun I can say from personal experience.

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I just had the following text conversation with My Pete. For context, it's very hot today in our bit of the world.
    "Thinking of going swimming straight from work with Simon and Andy" [I've changed the names]
    "Good idea! Back for supper?"
    "Yes. Can I unlock please?
    "Why????"
    "I can't swim properly in it"
    "Oh. Ok. Hang on, I'll let u know in a min"
    [I then had the exchange with @Headtrip above on this forum and also looked at the list of things you can and can't do, then I texted him back.]
    "No, don't unlock"
    "It's hot. Want to to swim."
    "No, I checked. You can swim fine with it"
    "But where we're changing isn't private"
    "You'll manage"
    "And it'll show when the swimmies get wet"
    "Your cage isn't that big and your trunks are mega. The answer is no."
    "Please"
    "No. NO."
    "Please XXX"
    "No, stop begging, enjoy swimming. See you later. XXX"

And then a few minutes later, I sent this text (which he hasn't picked up yet), which I stole from a couple of the gentle chastity captions:
    "Were you begging? You love it when I control when you can get hard, and when you can come. So do I. And you know you love it when I say no, which I need to do."

Since sending it, I realised I'm excited. I've discovered another new thing. I like it when he begs.

Sal.

12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ahh, thanks! I'm going to send him another text, saying to be careful but I'm sure he'll have thought of it.
    Sal

SubPeter and bondinchas like this.
  13. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Say no! I have gone swimming many times without removing my device. And we spent a week at the beach last month and I never needed to remove it. It's not an issue.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  14. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Poor Pete. Can't outwit Sal & the hive mind.

So.... If it isn't properly fit, it could fall off in the pool. If that happens, he probably needs a smaller ring size. Let's all say a prayer for Pete.

15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I think that if he comes home and still has the cage on, you are BOTH entitled to a huge reward.

16. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have read before to ware speedos under a pare of baggy pair of swimming trunks.

17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh no!! Now I'm wondering if I did the right thing. It felt good (for me) though. Oh dear. He should be home soon... Sal

SubPeter and tecolote like this.
  18. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Ahh, this IS an entertaining thread. I can just picture poor Pete diving for the bottom of the pool! I really doubt it will happen but the slightest chance makes it fun. I did have a Cherry Keeper pop off once, onto an elevator floor (yes, come to think of it after swimming). You never saw a towel fall so fast and nobody but me knew. My lovely, caring wife? Nearly peed herself.

Still, highly unlikely (I had been having problems with the gap on that cage, with one slipping through often).

As for the shorts, unless he has Speedo's, if his mates notice it they are paying wayyy too much attention to his genitalia. JMHO.

I can, however, recommend speedos or tight briefs under his swimwear if he is doing anything aggressive. Slalom skiiers exceed 100 kph crossing the wake. You really want to keep the boys as close to home as possible in case of a fall!

19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Perhaps I'll raid the dressing-up box...

SubPeter and Danny15 like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I am, literally, laughing. And, "The boys". Do you really call them that?! :) Sal

SubPeter, bondinchas and Headtrip like this.
  21. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    One of my early attempts at chastity involved an oversized, inexpensive metal cage. It slipped off and out of my pants in a department store and hit the floor loudly. I thought i was going to have a heart attack. There were a couple of ladies in the aisles near me but they had just moved out of sight. I panic, grabbed it, stuffed it in my coat pocket and headed for the stoe exit. It occurred to me I might have been caught on a security camera and was expecting someone to come chasing after me to see what I had stuffed into my pocket. :rolleyes:

SubPeter, Headtrip and longtallsally like this.
  22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    No. I swim and cycle in mine.

Headtrip and longtallsally like this.
  23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's wonderful!!! I can just imagine the cold sweat! sal

24. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I’m late to the party but it does not hurt to swim in a cage. Just do not fill the lock with sand lol. Will you be able to look at the key and know if it was used

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice