Deep Blue on Balls

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Dec 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    So my wife has taken to the use of deep blue on my balls during our punishments. She has me put it out everytime just for the mind game, but now it seems to be more of a regular thing as I've gotten this treatment 3 out of the last 5 weeks. I hate it as it really burns and lasts for awhile. Washing it makes it worse.

I'm curious if others have endured this as a form of punishment? Is there one that's worse than another? I think Icy/Hot would be the worst, but I'm not sure. When this treatment is used on you, where is it applied? She usually has applied it on the underside of my scrotum just forward of the base ring. The last time she crossed the ring and I was really scared she was going to keep spreading it upwards, but she stopped. I can't imagine how much it would suck to get this stuff on the sphincter.

Love&Passion likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice