Decide my lockup time!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by timmyboy38, Jul 5, 2021.

Tags:
?

What should be my lockup extension?

Poll closed Jul 8, 2021.
  1. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 weeks

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. 8 weeks

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. 16 weeks

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
Random Thread
  1. timmyboy38

timmyboy38 New member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    #1 timmyboy38, Jul 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    Hi folks,

My wife and I have recommenced our chastity lifestyle. We have a lockup wheel which I have to spin regularly, and it decides how long my lockup period lasts. I came up with a new field for the wheel, which requires me to poll this forum so that its members can decide the duration of lockup. I hope this is ok, and that you will vote. The option with the most votes will determine my lockup period (we will average options with equal votes if need be). After this period, I have to spin the Wheel of Release, with options 1) PIV + O, 2) lockup extension and 3) strapon + lockup extension. If I get an extension, I have to spin the Wheel of Lockup to determine the extension time.

As you can see, there is a 67% chance I will not get an orgasm at the end of a lockup period and will remain locked. My total lockup time could be months at a time. Please vote with that in mind :D . Either way, your vote today or tomorrow will decide my fate :).

2. timmyboy38

timmyboy38 New member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Thanks everyone! Well, my fate has been sealed. I will add the forum poll with 16 weeks extension as a field to the Wheel of Lockup. Jikes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice