De_Mina husband confused

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by De_Mina01, May 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. De_Mina01

De_Mina01 Miné

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I'm here again. As I told you last time, my wife was adjusting very well to her dominant position and kept me on the belt for some time. But in December, she released me and lost all interest in the subject, after that, our intimacy declined greatly, as I suffer from premature ejaculation problems. And to be honest I don't feel comfortable or worthy of intimacy with her because I know it's always frustrating for her.

however, his dominance over me remained in certain respects. she decides what I can eat and what I can't eat, she decides whether or not I can have a beer and when I can, she sometimes tells me to shut up that no one in has given permission to speak (this has even been done in front of some friends).

But today I am writing not to tell you about our lives or the way she dominates me or not. I am writing to you because as I mentioned, she freed me from the CB in December, but 2 weeks ago I decided to put on the CB again (but this time by myself). Obviously she noticed that I did, and at that point I asked if she could please keep the key, but her emphatic response was that she wanted nothing to do with it. However from the next day at night She come back to caress me (as She had not done in recent months) and touching me right where I am caged. She caresses me just before I explode, wait a while and then she continues, she squeezes me and then she tells me that it is enough that now I must give her a massage and caress her.

Today I am writing to you because I really do not know what to think about all this, because I cannot understand if she likes it but does not admit it, if she likes it but I do something wrong, well actually I do not know what to weigh and I would like to have some advice or recommendation of you.

what do you think?

b2please likes this.
  2. De_Mina01

De_Mina01 Miné

Local Time:
  3. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I can't explain your wife's behavior but perhaps my own experience can provide some insight. Princess initially took to keyholding pretty well but after several months no longer wanted the responsibility of controlling my releases. We took a break for a while and like you I began self-locking, but using the ChastiKey app to determine my minimum duration locked. While I'm locked I can initiate sex in the form of cuddling, breast worship, and using my tongue and fingers. This often but not always, leads to her fondling, tugging or otherwise teasing the hell out of my dripping, locked up dick. When my unlocking day arrives, it's her choice as to whether I will be allowed PIV, which she loves for the intimacy, be allowed to masturbate, or simply be teased with a hand job or blowjob. She always has the option to have me buy a release key if she wants to use her cock during a lock-up.

b2please and De_Mina01 like this.
  4. De_Mina01

De_Mina01 Miné

Local Time:
    Thank you for your response and share your experience.
    In my case I really don't want release because I don't deserve it.
    I am a better husband when I am caged.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    Never try to understand the female mind, we’re not evolved enough to comprehend it!

6. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I’d say talk to her. Tell her you are confused. Be open and honest with your emotions. Tell her how much you loved her teases and that you want to make her happy, but you’re not sure what she wants right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice