DC Lifestyle Femdom Seeks Obedient Slave For Household

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by NaughtiNatali, Mar 17, 2022.

1. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    #1 NaughtiNatali, Mar 17, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    If this looks too long for you to read, take that as a sign that we are not a match. I have a lot to say about this because I am 100% serious about finding and relocating another devoted boy to become a part of our household. The right person will be exhilarated to read this. Thank you.

I know this is a long shot but I am very patient....

I'm Natali a BDSM Educator, Performer, and Presenter located in Washington, DC. I have around 15 years experience as a Mistress and Lifestyle Femdom. I know the ends and outs of BDSM but am always exploring and growing. From the outside you would not know from my baby face that I am a strict Woman in Charge in all areas of my life (I am even my own boss!).

I run a popular real life kinky site "From Mundane To Mistress", and post regularly on social media. I'm happy to share my screen names there.
    I'm a POLYANDROUS, child-free, plus size, POC, creative, sadistic, highly versatile humilatrix with a keen knack for words, lots of keys for cages, and eye for what will make you squirm. Politely put, I am not for the faint of ❤️

YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THIS AD IN ITS ENTIRITY BEFORE CONTACTING ME & LOOK ANYTHING UP YOU DON'T KNOW - I WILL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ◄ (And yes, I meant to yell this)

Are you ready? ;) Probably not...

I'm unlike anything or anyone you have ever met. I know this without even knowing you. I'm a polyandrous Queen who is seeking another service submissive knight or slave for my Queendom. Currently I have three long term partners including one submissive. I am a multi faceted woman, and I have found it takes several slightly above average men to satisfy my desires and stimulate me intellectually. (Sports, geek culture, luxurious interests, science, pop culture, economy, I really do know a bit about a lot)
    Think you're up to the challenge? You must be:

Humble

Comfortable in your own skin (willing subservient that reads as chivalry to the vanillas and able to take my insults)

➡ Able to devote yourself completely to me (i.e. participate in a polyandrous lifestyle)

➡ Obviously submissive/slave minded (read: obedient and loyal)

➡ Willing to put your Queen's happiness first

➡ For the sake of us both NOT A SWITCH, I don't care how far you think you lean to the "sub side" - it won't be enough for me

*Bonus* Preference for those with passports and located near Washington DC, NYC, California, Oregon, or United Kingdom

Are you intelligent, witty, open-minded, secure in your life, charming, funny, ambitious?

⦿ These qualities will pique my interest, tell me how you possess them ⦿​

I like my mind stimulated as much as my dark senses and body. If you can't offer yourself for eventual, complete, and total power exchange/TPE (with the possibility of relocating), to become a part of a real-life Female led relationship (FLR) then please don't waste my time.

My kinks are far and wide but some of my favorites are CBT, erotic hypnosis, behavioral modification, mummification, JOI, strictly enforced chastity, extreme RP, objectification, T&D, forced bi, and some forms of edge play that I feel safe topping such as breath-play, extended degradation, electric play, watersports, and extreme bondage.

Don't know what some of ☝ these are? We're probably not a good match.

If I sound scary, then you're getting the picture. I promise I am equal parts Caring Improve Your Life Femdom as I am Sadistic B*tch Who Shouldn't Be Fucked With. If you're lucky, you'll get to see both sides.

Outsiders have described my current kinky Queendom as a "real-life kinky fantasy", just ask my sissy-husband who I met on a popular kinky website. He took the leap and moved across the world a couple of years ago to serve me, and still does. What will you receive when you devote yourself to me and my poly house? Clear and positive support to explore your desires, my care and attention to your personal and professional growth, a family that has a lot of respect to give to you, and so much more.

► If you have verifiable experience in the kink community, aren't shy or put off by being front and center for me and/or at large scale kink events, can follow instructions and are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to practice the techniques and dynamics I am seeking for a TPE, slavehood, FLR, or deeper submission, please move to the front of the line. ◄

Close-minded individuals, those with 'black girl' fetishes, and cheaters (or anyone who has some pseudo "arrangement") can kick off to the next profile.

TLDR: You must be over 26, not a switch or Dom, within driving distance on the East Coast, one of my preferred locations on the West coast or international destinations. 100% single with no baggage of children or crazy exes, D&D free, non smoker, able to devote yourself FULLY as a goal with the desire to reach TPE 24/7 in my poly household where I will make ALL the rules in the near future. You must be looking for a true Queen to serve obediently.

I am very real, a woman, and looking for my potential slave. I expect you to be too. Your profile WILL be judged, I'm sure mine was ;) I won't be polite to time wasters, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow.
    I’m not sure how to reply to your post.
    So I’ll start by saying I’m not in DC but I’m not far as I’m close to Fredericksburg. Hence it’s nice to see other locals here.

3. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Heh thanks I guess - great to see another DMV person :)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Yea there are several of us here. Recently I met a couple who is fairly new on this site who is also near Fredericksburg. So it would be nice to know how many folks are between Richmond and Baltimore. Maybe we could arrange a meet!

As for your post. I'm sorry I just haven't had time to go through it and comment the way I'd like. This week has been crazy busy and I won't be able to until at least next week.

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    Wonderful post. I can see just how important it is to you to find the right person. The effort you had to put in to create it shows your care that they would be getting and expected from them.

I would be honored to be that person selected, be again the saying "Careful what you wish for" comes to mind. I'm not at a place in my life or live near your needs.

Congrats on your search and hopefully the one that except realizes how fortunate they are to find out how special you are.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. 11lives

11lives Sub, searching

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Hello

thomas here in Colorado .. Would like to chat.

7. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
  8. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I finally had time to read your full post. (and the yellow was annoying and something I couldn't highlight easily on my iPad so had to do it on my laptop)

I meet all of the items EXCEPT FOR ONE!! I"m not average. Nothing about me is average.

Multiple advanced degrees. A desire to learn all I can about everything. And am extremely into the lifestyle. I even had someone say that I'm the kinkiest person they've ever met!

That said, I believe in female supremacy. I believe that women are beautiful, special and should be in charge.

I'm currently submissive but WHEN I find the right one I am willing to become a slave once trust is earned (both ways).

So if Fredericksburg isn't too far, and if someone who is willing to meet you, get to know you and do things the "right way" I'd love to take this privately as you sound very much like someone who many of us are seeking.

9. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sent youa message

10. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've sent you a message

11. Guest 2271

Guest 2271 Active member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Whoever you find will be a very lucky man wish you the best of luck

12. Lonely86

Lonely86 New member

Sanitation at a bakery
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    If you are willing to permanently feminize me in the process, I would be forevo r grateful and honored to be your slave. Hoppe to hear from you so we can talk more. Have a Nice day!!

13. NaughtiNatali

NaughtiNatali Member

Self-Employed
    Washington, DC/London UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately there is no way to edit or remove threads on this site, so this will stay up indefinitely *sigh*

However, I will not be checking back or responding to messages unless I feel like it fits the pretty clear and concise criteria I have mentioned. Super tired of the usual time wasters...again for the slow ones...

TLDR: You must be over 26, not a switch or Dom, within driving distance on the East Coast, one of my preferred locations on the West coast or international destinations. You should be 100% single with no baggage of children or crazy exes, D&D free, non smoker, able to devote yourself FULLY as a goal with the desire to reach TPE 24/7 in my poly household where I will make ALL the rules in the near future. You must be looking for a true Queen to serve obediently.

I'm sure I'll find what I am looking for when the time is right but please don't message me if you don't fit my desires, I won't be as polite if you annoy me :)

Guest 2271 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usa mistress seeks 24/7 slave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice