Days

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Dec 29, 2021.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    There are days when all I can think about is surrender. Watching as She gathers the restraints. Breathing a little quicker as soft, deft fingers strip me naked. The feel of the leather as the restraints are buckled tightly round my exposed limbs. The glint of light on the key hanging from it's chain around Her neck...

Her voice commanding me to bend over the table. The strain as ankles, thighs, wrists and neck are all tied tightly. The first tingling of fear as I realise I cannot move. The swish of the flogger. The rush of air on my skin. The biting pain of the falls against my taught buttocks.

The warmth as the blood rushes in. The rush of endorphins. The slow acceptance of the pain. Of my place. The white hot agony of the first cane stroke. The taste of blood from my bitten lip. The slow relaxation...

The sight of Her fitting Her strap-on. The fear as the cool lube coats my hole. The pressure of Her. The warmth of Her hands on my helpless hips. The force of that first stroke, opening me like a flower...

The pounding of Her hips. The force of Her sliding deep into me. The gasps as She takes what She wants, what She demands without hesitation or apology....

The panic as I start to leak. The squirming as my body fights the growing need. The gasping of my lungs as the very breath is forced out of me. The heat slowly filling my urethra. The shame as cum drips helplessly from my caged cock.

The peace of surrender.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    My Mistress loves it when I finally surrender totally and push back against her thrusts. She knows that, in the end, I am a slut and She is going to have Her way.

3. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I relish the loss of physical control. Being completely helpless, bound and at the mercy of a Lady is something I find extremely erotic but it has to be real. I hate to be able to escape, it just kills the mood entirely for me but do it right and it's a whole different world.

Yes, I'll fight it. I'll struggle for freedom. II'll resist the sensations. But in the end there's nothing I can do. The helplessness wins, every time. I can literally feel it when it starts, the sounds I make change first, the struggles become weaker, my body relaxes. That's when I start to float, to slide into the headspace of total submission. My body & mind acting together, responding to Her without concious thought or control.

Damn, I miss that feeling!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice