Day 4.5

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Linjx014, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    So it's day 4 and a half and fuck my nuts ache so bad I was leaking while texting my fiance about being in chastity and a release. Normal? This blue ball heaven or what. I have to go another 3 days at least probably more the way she made it sound I don't wanna pull the I tap card on her, cause she might give in. What do I do. I was looking at chastity captions maybe not such a smart thing to do. Nocturnal erections last night weren't too bad, had a good sleep from around 830 to 215 before I woke up from it. Pretty sure I got back to sleep for a little after that but was constantly interrupted by the device. I plan on just chugging along but work it seems to bother me more. Will I make it lmao.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    I’m afraid there is no easy fix, you just have to push through it and let your body get accustomed to being locked and restrained. Good luck!

3. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Still locked going on day 8 now. The misses is really enjoying her self. The week at work wasn't too bad. She was talking dirty to me on break made me leak some, that's always fun. Not sure if I'm going to get out this weekend or not. She won't tell me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice