Day 31

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by jb123, Jul 9, 2018.

1. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    DAY #31.

It had been 31 days since Hubby was locked in Chastity, only brief intermissions for bi-weekly cleanings. The urge to get any type of release had been killing him in the final stretch of his goal of no release for over a month. For the last week, Hubby was not allowed out of his cage at all to highten the sensation for when his time limit was over. The timer on his phone had been clicking own the seconds and Noon was the time of his stretch to come to an end. He was sitting with Wifey who was playing on her phone and at 11:45 an alarm went off on her phone.

"Well Hubby, Time is almost up and its time for your release. Stand up and follow me to the bedroom. You will do exactly as I say, Is that understood?"

"Yes dear." Replied hubby.

They went to the bedroom and hubby obediently stood there waiting for further instruction.

"Remove all your clothes and lay on the bed and spread your legs. I will be right back."

Wifey left the room while Hubby followed all instructions as he got on the bed and waited patiently. Wifey came back into the room carrying several items. She first attached some straps to the headboard and secured Hubbys arms tight spread out from his body.

"Comfy?" Asked Wifey

Hubby replied with a simple "Uh-huh."

"Good, because for the next hour, your mine. That thing between your legs that belongs to me are going to have some fun."

Hubby was both nervous and excited, that grin on wifey's face was making him nervous and excited at the same time.

Just then, an alarm on his phone went off, his goal of no release for 31 days had now passed.

"Well, looks like you made it over the goal line. Its been over a month since you last had any type of release."

She reached down and massaged his balls. knowing at this point they were as blue as the pacific and were aching for relief. Hubby sighed with pleasure that was pulsating between his legs. His member was straining inside its cage, trying to burst out.

"Aww, does somebody want to come out and play" Said Wifey as she tapped her nail on the plastic around his cock.

Hubby, lightly sighed and pushed his head further into the pillow.

Wifey then reached out and grabbed the glas jar that contained the sacred key.

"Since its been a week, lets let him out for some fresh air and a stretch."

Wifey then pulled out the key and slowly placed it into the lock and with a slow turn she removed the metal lock. She then grabbed both pieces of the cage and slowly pulled the two pieces of the cage apart. As his cock slowly emerged outside, hubby let out a quiet relief sigh as his cock was no longer constricted, wifey then slowly removed the large ring and set both pieces to the side. She allowed his penis to rest freely while grabbing a wet washcloth and gently bathed his penis for a brief cleaning.

"Looks like its all free and clean, looks like a very happy penis right now." Wifey said.

"Now, lets give it some much needed exercise, A month of confinement seems to be shrinking you, maybe you need to get used to a small cock hanging between your legs, maybe we need to look into a smaller cage for you, who knows how much it could shrink, maybe you need to get used to the phrase, SMALL PENIS!!!!

Wifey then grabbed his cock and lifted if up and slowly moved it in all directions giving it a good stretch. She felt it really grow in her hand and start to pulsate.

Hubby, was laying in a complete relaxed trance.

Wifey then started to massage his penis with two fingers only causing him to relax more.

She then grabbed the purple vibrator and started to graze his penis, not using much pressure but enough to teasingly cause him to moan.

"Ok hubby, are you ready to finally cum?"

Hubby, in too much pleasure whispered out "Yes, please."

"Ok, now I want you to relax for me. Its been a while so I'm going to go very slow, I know you have lots of cum that built up. You worked hard for over a month to not give yourself any pleasure, all while giving me as many orgasms as I wanted. So we are going to make this one for you very memorable. Now, lets get you Lubed up.

She reached for a bottle and sprayed a good bit on his cock and some on her hand.

She spread it out generously so he was a slippery and ready for her to begin.

"Ok baby, your all lubed up, are you ready?" Wifey said with words of care

Hubby, looked into his wifes eyes knowing that he was about to release the biggest load of his life. He nodded nervously and sat up a little to get a better view of his sexy wife and to fully see the work she was about to perform.

"Ok, here we go." Wifey said

She started slow, gently moving her hand up and down. she used her fingers to get in all the sensitive places.

Hubby was in complete ecstasy the overwhelming feeling of pleasure was spinning his head.

"Just relax baby, you earned this, enjoy all of it, It will be the last one for a while."

Hubby was confused by that last statement, but didn't care as it felt so good.

After 5 minutes, She then started to speed up, twisting her hand to to rub his penis all over, she reached own and started to massage his sack.

"Wow, these feel so full, can you feel it getting ready to burst out." Said Wifey.

Another five minutes passed and She then sped up to full throttle.

Hubby looked down nervously, he felt his orgasm building. His month long denial was catching up to him. He felt the normal sensation start to materialize, only this time it was three times as intense. his breathing started to intensify. He had a look of fear on his face that Wifey noticed. He wanted to cum so bad but was scared at how much a month long denial was going to produce. He looked like he was preventing his own release.

Wifey leaned down and put her arm around him in a cradling manner.

She slowed down her stroking and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Are you scared to let it all out?"

"uh-huh?" said hubby

"Its ok sweety, I'm right here." said Wifey

"Thank You babe, I love you so much" said Hubby

"I love you too." said Wifey

She tenderly leaned in and kissed him passionately

She sped back up her stroking, the sensation built back up in his groin. It was too strong to be prevented, his orgasm was now inevitable. The breathing intensified and his fear returned.

He felt the first spasm coming, The volume of fluid that he felt imminently about to errupt caused him to let out a small whine.

"Here it comes baby, get ready," Wifey said

Hubby grabbed the straps, lifted his knees and braced for his imminent orgasm.

The first muscle spasm below his penis hit hard and Cum shot out like a rocket.

Wifey turned his head and Presed her lips into his all while he moaned in pleasure. More and more cum spurted out and landed on the small towel on his chest. Usually his orgasms will result in only 6-8 spurts from the tip. This one lasted for 10 - 12 contractions. Hubby was almost out of breath when his Orgasm subsided.

He collapsed back onto the pillows, exausted and spent. He could barely comprehend the room around him. A month of denial had taken its toll. His Penis subsided back to its flaccid size.

Wifey grabbed for the wet washcloth and expertly squeezed a few drops out of the tip and then gently washed all the lube off her possession.

She grabbed the Large ring and lubed it up, slipping the balls through the hole and sliding his penis underneath as well. She grabbed the small tube and put the penis back in its cage. She reached for the key and locked it securely for safe keeping.

Hubby came too seeing the penis back in its locked status.

Wifey then looked at him with a grin.

"I hoped you enjoyed that. Please reset the timer to 40 DAYS."

She smiled and got off the bed and out the key back in the jar.

Hubby was let out of the straps. A month off denial was an intense Ride.

THE END.

Alternate Ending.

. Wifey leaned down and put her arm around him in a cradling manner.

She slowed down her stroking and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Are you scared to let it all out?"

"uh-huh?" said hubby

"Its ok sweety, I'm right here." said Wifey

"Thank You babe, I love you so much" said Hubby

"I love you too." said Wifey

She tenderly leaned in and kissed him passionately

She sped back up her stroking, the sensation built back up in his groin. It was too strong to be prevented, his orgasm was now inevitable. The breathing intensified and his fear returned.

He felt the first spasm coming, The volume of fluid that he felt imminently about to erupt caused him to let out a small whine.

"Here it comes baby, get ready," Wifey said

Wifey reached over and grabbed a small shot glass and held it next to the tip ready to catch all the juice that was about to explode out.

Hubby grabbed the straps, lifted his knees and braced for his imminent orgasm.

The first muscle spasm below his penis hit hard and Cum shot out like a rocket.

The first spurt was huge and all landed perfectly in the shot glass, followed by five more slightly smaller spurts and then to more tiny spurts before the pulsating in the penis finally stopped.

She looked at the glass, which was nearly 3/4 the way full of thick white cum.

Hubby, realized what was about to happen.

"Ok baby, you know the rule, no sperm goes wasted." Wifey said.

"Now open up wide."

Now usually hubby is all for getting to taste his own cum, Wifey is very reserved about this as well. But as Hubby see's the volume of whats in the glass he protests and shuts his mouth.

"If you don't open up, I'll leave you tied to this bed all day and grab your wallet and take a trip to Sephora, Now what's it going to be, a shot in the mouth or a shot to your wallet? The choice is yours."

Hubby then whinced and opened his mouth.

She slowly poured to hot cum into his mouth right on his tongue.

"No swallowing yet, you have been begging to taste your cum for some time, now you have to keep it in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow, Otherwise, it will be sixty days till your next release. GOT IT?"

Hubby closed his eyes and nodded obediently.

"You boys make us girls take it in the mouth, now its time to have a taste of you own medicine (no pun intended)"

He kept it in his mouth, for five minutes, while wifey sat there and played with his hair.

"Ok baby, time to swallow........1......2.......3........go"

He gulped it all down with relief, the taste was out of his mouth but the texture made him nearly gag.

"Now go brush your teeth and take a shower."

We will lock up my possession when you are finished, be ready to reset the timer for 40 day.

Hubby looked with shock while Wifey grinned and kissed him on the forehead,

THE END.

MacKenzie1518 and carlayoung like this.
  2. slavesw

slavesw Long term member

United States, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That was great, thank You.

jb123 likes this.
  3. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank You.

I wrote this about a month ago. I came up with the idea of writing out my fantasies and sending them to Mrs. B instead of verbally explaining them. This was one of my fantasies.

slavesw likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice