Day 13

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by rrjones, Mar 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I came home from work early and my wife/KH allowed me to go for several hours out of my cage, it felt really good to be free for a while. I was having a hard time keeping my hands off myself and I was getting very hard. My loving wife/KH noticed and told me to come to the bedroom. I did and she closed the door and stripped my shorts down along with my boxers and she told me to stand facing the door with my cock on the doorknob until my hard on went away. I couldn't help tapping the doorknob with my manhood getting harder by the second, seeing this she moved me to in front of the dresser and lay my cock on it with my hands held behind my back. I just couldn't take it and starting rubbing my cock back and forth on the dresser. She went to another drawer and pulled out a whip and she whipped my ass and was told to lose the hard on and as soon as I do that I was going back into my cb2000. When I finally was limp, I put my cage back on and had her lock me in. I felt better after she did that, I know I still have a long way to go before I can be trusted to be let out again. I am still having feeling that are being led my my ......well, my crotch. I know now that I need to spend more time locked away to teach me humility and respect of my wife/KH and remember that this is about her and not me. I am considering asking my wife/KH to keep me locked up for at least another month and hopefully that will help me to realize my place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    I just told my wife/KH that I need to stay in my CD for another month past the April 2 release date. I don't feel that I am truly ready for release. she was vwey understanding and told me that it was being a man by admitting I wasn't ready. Have a made a good choice, at this point i'm not sure but it feels right.

[​IMG]

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    Is this not a case of you topping from the bottom when you tell your KH that you need to be locked up for another month, is it not for your KH to decide what is to happen.

4. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Sounds like you are simply communicating honestly to me, rather than topping from the bottom. Hub and I have made very sure that we have disussed everything from how we feel to what we want in detail. I've said this in other threads but it bears repeating. There is a huge gender chasm here that you need to communicate across. We have absolutely no concept of what it means to be ruled by your dick. In my view - and it is only my view - I do not believe that there is a female equivalent. Even the most robust female sex drive is affected by many complex factors ranging from a need for re assurance and insecurity to successful weight loss!

It sounds like you are both doing well and talking. Keep it up (or not, as the case may be :)

5. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I think we all agree that topping from the bottom is bad, while honest communication about needs and desires is good.

In many cases I think it is the situation that determines if a request from the sub is an attempt at topping from the bottom.

If a request comes during active power exchange play, it is often seen as an attempt at topping from the bottom. But if the sub comes to the top after active play and respectfully asks to talk, and then makes the same request, it will not be perceived as toping from the bottom, but as honest communication.

So I think it was good that rrjones waited a little while before asking, and I do not think that was topping from the bottom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice