Day 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Slave_M41, May 15, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Slave_M41

Slave_M41 New member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    After ordering the jailbird with the anti-pullout pins, we patiently waited 5 weeks for the delivery. We’ve tried the Holy Trainer but it wasn’t really a long-term use device. My skin would also get irritated in that cheap plastic joke of a chastity device. I tried to use on of the metal devices seen on some BDSM websites but they were too heavy and clunky. I do like to stay active and exercise. I can’t be at the gym making a bunch of ringing noises. One week prior to the jailbird delivery, my stomach started to knot up because I knew this device is exactly what I wanted and I’d be it wearing long term. Mature Metal devices are exactly made to stay on long term. When the device arrived, we happily put it on. It’s been 24 hours since I’ve been caged and my hunger to cum hasn’t hit me yet. I often came every day. I’m hoping Mistress lets me cum next Saturday. Its DOMCON this week so hopefully, I’ll get beat up first. Hoping my back looks like a zebra of red slashes. This spiky anti-pullout pin lets me know when to calm down as I start to get excited. I’d like to use this site so I can blog about my experiences with chastity.

Mash2214 and manintyres like this.
  2. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Hello and a very warm welcome .
    Looking forward to seeing your adventures :)

3. Slave_M41

Slave_M41 New member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Day 2. I managed to exercise today with no issues. Did my three-mile run, lifted weights, and did my situps. I went to work and I had to adjust myself several times throughout the day. I'm thinking I should wear briefs instead of boxers tomorrow so I won't have to adjust so often. This evening I started getting the urge. As I was laying down with Mistress, she started inspecting her new toy. She then started to rub my cock in the cage and of course, I got excited. That led me to start rubbing her and licking. I spent some time downtown getting her off. I was kind of proud of myself. I was hoping she would uncage me and then I was wanting her to deny me. Today I was denied and left with sticky pre-cum. She said she liked me being in a cage. Today I learned what it was like to focus on pleasing her and hoping she would just keep rubbing my caged cock. She also changed the punishment pin to the cross cut pin. It hurts at the moment. I forgot to add that I have the pleasure of serving a well-known Mistress in So Cal. I'm hoping for an explosion on Saturday.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. Your have a lot of experience with Chastity already. Many of us here would Love to hear about your Journey. Please continue he posting

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:13 AM
    Welcome. I have been wearing the Jailbird for 4 years and it is as comfortable as my wedding ring by now. I did not like the anti pullout pins as I tend to try to get erect many times a day and for 24/7/365 wear, they end up making your penis sore from rubbing and poking it in the same place all the time. I find it best to start off with a few hours in a new device and then work my way up to 24/7 gradually as my skin gets used to it. I have a HT v.2 and thought it was the best of the readymade devices. Did not think it was a joke. I found it very comfortable and my only issue was that it is a closed cage. I like a more open cage for hygiene and for my wife to feel my penis as it tries to get erect. She can even perform oral on me when my penis skin is bulging through the bars. It is a good investment due to perfect fit and will last longer than I will live.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice