D/s, marriage, and training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cgd2pls, Jun 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Cgd2pls

Cgd2pls New member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    My submissive and I are married, but not to one another. We are only able to meet as time and discretion allow, but do communicate on a daily basis. I am interested in discussing with others, particularly Dommes, how they control their submissive and enhance their relationship given similar limitations. Our spouses are not people we can express these desires with. Thank you!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Hiding things. Expecially something like this can't be good for your relationship. Good Luck

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    I hit the lottery in sex. The woman who dominated me was married and so am I. It was my wife that put us together for some BDSM fun. Her girlfriend had married a submissive that was fully aware that his wife was in love with my wife and me. So it worked out well. Half the time she was dominating her husband and the other half she was dominating me. She did not dominate my wife and if anything, my wife was the dominant in that relationship.

I had tried a dominant woman who was married but although my wife knew since we were nonmonogamous at the time, the other was cheating on her husband and it just did not feel right to me. We never had intercourse. It was purely S&M stuff with no orgasm for me and she used a vibrator on herself. She thought intercourse was more of a male dominating a woman thing.

I know how several married women cheated. They would tell their husbands that they were going to the mall, buy something real quick and then meet their boyfriend before going home to show their husbands what 4 hours of shopping resulted in. They also got their husband used to them having some coffee or lunch at the mall, etc.. One woman simply took off at work and had the receptionist cover for her while she was with her lover. OK, it was me. She would not join my wife and I in bed so it did not last long. There was also sex in her office when everyone was gone for the day. That had the benefit of enabling her husband to call her at her work number and actually talk to her. Seminars and conventions are great for hooking up with someone other than your spouse. One women went to a convention once but told her husband that she had to go every year but instead took vacation time and met her boyfriend in Las Vegas where there was actually a convention but they did not attend. I worked with a married women into older men and we went to a few seminars out of town a year together. Never learned anything but had a good time.

One woman that worked for me, met her dom at lunchtime at a nearby motel that charges by the hour. I would tell my secretary, at least the ones I was not having sex with, that I would be out on a long lunch with a prospect and then have sex for 2-3 hours. I had one secretary who dominated me and she would have me wear her panties at work, put nipple clips on me at work that did not show through my shirt, Ben Gay on the tip of my penis because we learned that it hurts like hell on testicles and even worse in your anus. I even once wore a bra to work for a few weeks.

If you have a good single friend, go out with her but then leave to meet your sub. You have it much easier than I did since you carry your phone with you. I have on occasion had intercoures or oral on a woman while she was talking to her husband and trying to sound normal. Once my Mistress posed as a prospect who had a meeting with me in my closed office. We did things but ended with her kicking me where it hurts before leaving.

Both my dominant women and I had pretty good imaginations and found the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice