Cutting in to skin

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Our-flr, May 7, 2019.

1. Our-flr

Our-flr New member

North West, UK
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Can anybody give any advice about devices cutting in to skin and causing sores please. We’ve been practicing chastity on and off since last September.
    The first device was great but in retrospect the cage was a little long on him, he stopped wearing it as the cage corroded despite cleaning etc.
    The most recent one was smaller and a seemingly good fit apart from occasional pinching. However more recently it’s caused an area of hard skin, almost a lump, behind the lock, which can become inflamed. Then two weeks ago, when he took it off, there was an area of bruising down the shaft of his penis, this skin broke and caused a long cut and there was also a small blister. He didn’t feel this happening and was surprised when it appeared. Obviously it’s been off since while the skin healed. He’d been applying baby oil and we’re wondering if that’s softened the skin too much?
    He’s wearing the largest ring, 50mm I think as struggles to get a smaller ring on, the 50mm is a bit of a struggle at times....
    We know that the occasional sore is common, but this bruising and blister was pretty nasty! He’s desperate to be locked back up, question is do we persevere with this cage or source another? I’ve included a picture, any advice would be welcome.

Attached Files:

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I have had a look at the piccy,( ooooh he has got big balls :) ). I think that his cage looks a bit tinny and not very good. I think there migt be little bits on it thats rough and scratchy. they are only teeny bits and hard to see but if you get some file them they goes away. or you cud get a cage thats a bit thicker and not scratchy.

3. Our-flr

Our-flr New member

North West, UK
    Local Time:
    The more I read about it, the more I think the hard lump that’s formed underneath the lock is a cyst probably developed from an ingrown hair. He wore it yesterday and it was really painful for him. Not sure how to proceed really, he cant wear it if it’s causing so much discomfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice