1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute Pony Girl Harness

Discussion in 'The Veterinary Center' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 20, 2008.

1. my lovely head harness is from Sinvention in Canada. Plume and all. Have more troble finding a body harness...

2. I made my own but the tip is: the bit is one for a Shetland pony, a very small horse.

3. Bit should be rubber or clean plastic. Metal can hurt if there is any sort of accident.

4. mistress watchful,

wifey likes this phrase

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to Women to "extract the juice" out of them
    until they have something acceptable to drink.

Do you like ?

starflyer

5. If anyone is looking for pony play equipment, I do know where there is stuff here in the USA that has never been used. I will have to get pictures. It includes the following,
    a very nice body harness, it is very similar to the open body harness at fantasy leather in the UK
    a head check harness
    a head harness with a bit and blinders, the bit looks to be a hard center covered in leather
    a head harness that has a nose and ears that attach with snaps so that you can also use the harness by itself.

as a package deal $275.00 would take all 4 pieces and include priority shipping in the USA

6. RGL likes this.
  7. Very lovely indeed. I hope one day to be a chastised rubber pony. Things are looking up in that area thankfully.

8. Do you have any pics of the gear?

9. Here is some of it, sorry about the extras, could not figure out how to get rid of the extras. I will be busy and not able to get back to this until next week. Then I can find or take pictures of the rest of it.

10. nice gear ...:)

RGL likes this.
  11. Come and see me in Portugal sometime, I need a maid too!

Guy