Cute Little Honor System Routine

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by WEC, Aug 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I have not been into CM for a while just due to life and kids. Wife and i still having a nice sex life, but its very balanced in terms of who is being dominant at any given time.

Last week when "pent up" I let my wife know in an email that on the days I kiss her hand before I leave for the day, that's my internalized way of promising to "be good, and patient" (not masturbate, and not pressure her)...she's angry with me this week over an argument that we had. But...to my happy surprise, she has started presenting her hand to me to kiss anytime I hit on her, mention how many days its been, etc. so cute. She keeps her nails nice for me and has a new ring for our 10 year anniversary...so I could kiss her hand for a long time and be happy :)

We all know "loneliness" and lack of communication can kill these otherwise wonderful elements of a relationship or create short term sadness...I am glad we now have this simple way to communicate "I'm waiting for you patiently" or when she extends her hand "I expect you to keep waiting patiently"...keeps me newly motivated...pretty awesome.

Hope all are well...

2. Moniq

Moniq New member

Mental Health field.
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    I am really impressed by this gentle, yet powerful ritual of hand kissing. The less is more.... very often.

danijean001 likes this.
  3. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Agreed, I might have to propose this to my KH.

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    It has quickly become its own reward...I'm instantly hornier and she has an easy way to keep me on my leash and chasing her while literally just lifting a finger...she points to her feet a lot these days too...has same effect...

hope it helps some folks...

danijean001 and ArtsyLady like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    thats very very nice I think

danijean001 and MissyB like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    Quite sweet, really.

danijean001 and jemima like this.
  7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I would be careful just don't propose it as something "she has to do" for you...I went months just kissing her hand as a display of love and devotion, now that she knows it has meaning for me she is "playing" some but I know it will come and go and that is fine.

danijean001 likes this.
  8. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:

9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Could just be the usual short-term stuff that fades, but I swear my wife is getting more confident from this new form of communicating my faithfulness...she has been extending her hand to me every morning...tonight she has been on the couch all night studying (its complicated but she knows I don't prefer that as we have 3 kids) kind of picking on me to make sure dinner is made for everyone...she had sent me a note the other day to be "calm and patient" and lots of fun will happen so I did mention that "I'm being calm and patient" (instead of giving her a hard time for ignoring the fam)...so I go to walk by her just now from kitchen to my office and she extends her feet out on the couch...I pretended to walk by and then pounced on them...

I looked at her and said "I think you are getting a little too confident in my doting on you"...she simply winked and said "I had a feeling you wouldn't walk by"...we've been together some years (15?) ...but...I think there is something to this daily promise that I'll wait for her by kissing her hand...she appears rejuvenated...normally I'm not too interesting to her this time of month...now she knows for sure I am needing her.

She did give me an orgasm Sunday...I have a big week for work and asked for it so that I could concentrate better...I'm only on day 2 but thinking of her constantly...sent her this yesterday...

"Thank you my love for bestowing an orgasm on me yesterday. Nothing reinforces what a strong, beautiful, goddess you are to me more than patiently waiting to make love to you, kissing your hands, rubbing your feet, waiting for permission…I’ll be thinking about your lovely body and ways to please you for days to come…"

10. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is a wonderful example of how loving this can be. Thanks for sharing.

danijean001 likes this.
  11. jumpin

jumpin New member

Minnesota
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    This is a tremendous thread. very helpful and has given me some super ideas to think on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice