Custom SteelWorxx with locking PA Ring for sale

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by chas83, Sep 18, 2014.

1. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    [​IMG]

album with multiple pictures, please click this link:
    http://imgur.com/a/0JnAS/all

Selling the last of my chastity device collection.
    This is a Custom SteelWorxx device that has four curved bars at the tip that incorporates either a PA ring or a PA lock for maximum security.
    Measurements:
    Length is 90mm inclusive of of A-Ring (the ring that goes behind penis and balls)
    The inside diameter of the tube is 38mm.
    The inside diameter of the A-Ring is 47mm.
    It features an integrated lock.
    It comes with:
    1 locking PA ring. The PA ring is 8ga/3mm in width at the portion that goes through the PA hole. There will be 2 keys for the PA ring. One has a protective steel screw-on sheath.
    There are 3 integrated locks, with 2 keys per lock for a total of 6 keys. (I ordered 3 just in case one got rusty or broke, but that never happened; they all function like new.)
    There is a keysafe included with the device for the integrated lock key to go in and be secured by a numbered plastic security lock. Many plastic security locks will be included (see pictures).
    There is also a PA lock included with 2 different width sized curved PA bars. They are 10ga/2.5mm. 2 keys are included for the PA lock.
    A Steelworxx Pouch/bag is also included.
    Everything is very smooth and comfortable. I have tried many plastic and steel devices over the years, and this one is by far the most comfortable. The 4 curved bar design at the tip really helps with the hygiene of the device since soap & water flows freely through the tube. The craftsmanship is top notch. This is why I have held on to it for the longest, even after I have stopped wearing devices for quite some time now. I have come to the conclusion that I have finally gotten this kink out of my system and no longer have any interest in wearing a chastity device anymore. My PA has closed up for the most part and it’s time to part with the best device I have ever owned.
    Device will be thoroughly sanitized & boiled before shipping.
    Paypal only. Free shipping & handling with tracking number included to anywhere in U.S. Free Shipping and handling to international. Asking $450 firm for everything. Everything sold together; I do not wish to sell anything here separately. PM me if interested.

2. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't figure out how to edit the original post so I will reply that I am dropping the original asking price to $420.

3. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sold 09/21/2014

4. Milroy

Milroy New member

Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    Hi is this still for sale?

5. chas83

chas83 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Please see the post directly above yours.

6. tommy619

tommy619 Long term member

Local Time:
    I never find these deals!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice