Custom made stainless steel Chastity Belt for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by bonoedge, Jan 7, 2010.

1. bonoedge

bonoedge Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I can email you the measurement chart so you can see how close this would be to fitting you, I'm a bigger guy so it's not for someone skinny, but you could probably end up modifying it if you are skinny. I paid over $250 for it so I'll be asking $150 OBO. Please send me a private message so I can reply to you with my direct email address so I can send you the measuring chart and the measurements I had it made to fit me with so you can see if it will be something you can make work for you. I can also email pictures to you that way as well (it's the belt you see me wearing in my profile pic by the way). I tried only wearing it 2 times, just wasn't working for me. Thanks for your interest!

2. bonoedge

bonoedge Junior Member

Local Time:
    I haven't had any interest. Maybe if I posted some photos? I am willing to consider any offer.

3. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    pictures would be good - what make is it? Why can't you wear it?

4. bonoedge

bonoedge Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is there instructions somewhere on how to post photos to this thread? Sorry I'm a little slow tech wise. I can't wear it because of my job it just isn't for me. I like the birdlocked. I don't remember who makes it I will look that up later today I think I have the name saved in my email somewhere.

5. now_dry

now_dry Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    still for sale?

what is cost and how firm is it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice