Custom decorative locks and keys

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews and discussions' started by Lee the sub, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Lee the sub

Lee the sub New member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Ok so maybe I have overlooked or just down right missed it but have not been able to find a thread discussing this so if hear goes.

My girlfriend and I have been thinking about getting a more secure lock for my device ( cheap brass lock on it now not secure at all ) at first I was thinking about getting an abus lock but after talking and deciding that we might want to put the key on a necklace we decided that if possible we would like to find an antique style pad lock with an ornate skeleton key or at least a decorative lock and a decorative key. After searching Google I wasn't able to find much. So I'm wondering if anyone here knows where we could find something like this we have looked at list locks but they seem to easy to pick any advice or info would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Active member

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    All the cool looking locks are shitty. They can be picked easy or rust or break. Find a good abus lock and grid key so that you can epoxy it into the end of a cool old key.

bondinchas and corsac like this.
  3. Lee the sub

Lee the sub New member

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    That's what I kept running into with Google search as well decorative =junk was hoohop someone knew a locksmith that might make custom locks or something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice