Custom chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Wischastity, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
  2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I wear a Custom Chastity Leopard and I love it! I have a review here in the review section. Also Giles English has a few reviews here as well.
    They do take some getting used to as they are made from surgical grade nylon, and have a “egg shell “ texture to them.

Be patient when ordering, this is a 1 person operation and she is sometimes slow in responding. I actually had better luck communicating with her on Fetlife. I think she has a Facebook page as well!

There is also a small group in Fetlife with some reviews.

Almost all of the reviews I have read have been favorable! I think you will be pleased with their device once you get used to it!

3. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Hey thanks do you think you could give me the link to your reviee and maybe the ones from the other guy. Also curious what do i look up to get ahold of her on fetlife

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Here's my review! This was written in June 2016.

I am now closing in on a week in My Custom Chastity Leopard! I have had this device since May 3rd of this year. It is time I did a review of this device since I am now comfortably locked in it.

Ordering this device was a bit of a pain. The communication with Custom Chastity was terrible. I later found out the reason was the person that runs Custom Chastity had been ill. This is pretty much a one person operation. Lady Fox runs the whole show as it were. I conversed with some people here and on Fetlife. There is actually a small group there that was very helpful.

I finally had some conversations with Lady Fox, and decided on what I wanted to order. From here on out, things got better. Most of my communication with Lady Fox was done on Facebook Messenger.

I had some criteria that I wanted met before ordering and the conversations with Lady Fox and others guided me into what I wanted to order.

I wanted a device where I could not touch any part of my penis, that was easy to keep clean, that did not allow any movement in the tube, and would keep my escape artist testicles in the device. I also wanted a device that was tougher than my cb6000s, that would not split down the seam, and that the main ring would not break. I was really getting tired of buying new rings.

The description on their web page guided me to the Leopard. It seemed to meet all the criteria I had set forth. The only problem I had from that point on, was getting it in PINK! There was a bit of a snag getting it in PINK with the starter set. I could get it separately in PINK, but not in the starter set. More conversation with Lady Fox and that hurdle was cleared.

Once I ordered the device everything went as specified by Custom Chastity. It arrived exactly when they said it would. This included getting through Customs from Australia to the US. The tracking information was however useless.

The device was exactly what I ordered. I ordered the Leopard in the regular size, it was the smallest size. They come in 4 standard sizes or you can order a custom size. The starter set comes with 3 base rings, I ordered the set with the 1 7/8" ring, which meant that I would get the 1 size up and 1 size down as well.

The device arrived in a cardboard box that included a carrying case, a padlock, some small wire ties, some numbered plastic locks, and some lubricant.

I decided to try the largest ring first, and work my way down. The device is incredibly light, as it is made out of surgical grade nylon. It is more than likely 3D printed. It fit like a glove. Finally I thought, I have the right device!

Well, after a couple of days I started having some chaffing issues. After so many years of wearing various chastity devices I would have thought I could just put this on and that would be that! Wrong!

The device has a textured feel to it, it's been described as a "egg shell" texture. Well apparently this was giving me a problem. I took my handy Dremel Motor Tool with the small wire brush attachment, and smoothed things out a little.
    Unfortunately this took some of the pink off as well. As the color is just a dye that is applied after the device is made.

I also discovered another problem that I did not expect. The base ring and the ring on the tube do not line up in the same plain. The tube sits a little lower than the base ring, you can see what I mean in my photos in my profile.

I had ordered the smallest gap between the base ring and the tube, because of my escape artist testicles. This may have not been necessary because the tube ring is closer to the bottom of the base ring, so I also had some issues with how tight the device fit. The reason I ordered it that way was because that is what I measured with the smallest spacer on my cb6000s. They offer 3 gap measurements, 7mm, 10mm, & 13mm. Lady Fox has also put more information on determining which gap to get on her web site since I ordered my device.

It became a issue of could I get used to what I had ordered then! The answer is a resounding YES!

Now the question is did it meet all my criteria, Yes it did! There are no seams on the tube or base ring. The material is much stronger than the plastic devices I had worn. They even have a video of one of their ghost devices being run over with an automobile tire, and the device was not damaged.

The Leopard has many holes in the tube for ventilation and cleaning. It is easy to clean and I have yet to detect any odor from the device. 2 days in my previous device and the odor was noticeable! So there is no reason to remove it except if the Mrs wants to use me or to shave! There is no way I can touch my penis in this device. I ordered the smallest tube which turned out to be perfect for me! There is little or no movement in the tube, and somehow this tight fit discourages nocturnal erections and morning wood. If I wake up at night it is because I have to pee, and not because of the device tugging on my balls.

The way the lock works is unique, There is a tab on the locking part of the base ring that keeps the lock from moving, so there is no noise from the lock!

All in all I say I made a wise choice in selecting the Custom Chastity Leopard. I can say that if you want a device that meets all the criteria that I set forth, this device delivers!

The device cost me a little over $200 US, and that included shipping.

You can also custom design a device, but that will take some additional time and expense.

The only thing that I would change on this device, I would make the pee hole a little wider and longer.

5 stars from me!

Check them out at Customchastity.com.

Do a search for Custom Chasity or Giles_Engish .

5. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    I have worn a Ghost. I did have to enlarge the gap on mine to eliminate ball burning but once that was done I never had an issue with it. I have moved on to a ringless cage and piercing but do use it occasionally. Would be willing to sell mine. If you're interested let me know.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I’m wearing the Saint model from Custom Chastity, just got it this week. So far so good, will post a review soon. I will say they were great to deal with, fast communication and delivery.

7. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Hi just curious what size you have and how it fits? What is your flaccid size. Also what size ring do you have

8. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    I got their regular size. I don't recall the dimensions. I have 2 double rings that are unmodified 45mm and 47.5mm. I modified one into a single ring which is 42.5. For me the best fit was the modified ring. Flaccid I'm about 75mm by 30mm. Any other questions feel free to Message me.

9. Deleted member 61107

What are the double rings? Any good?

10. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    I have a saint with the double base ring. I think the double base is more comfortable and helps stop slipping down of the device.

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice