Custom Chastity Leopard

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Foolish, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Received a Custom Chastity Leopard device last week and having worn it a couple of times wanted to post a review.

First, some details. I measured per their instructions on their website and ordered a 1" diameter cage, 2 1/2" long with a 1 1/2" base ring. I thought I ordered an oval ring but received round - haven't gone back to confirm yet, but the round ring is working just fine.

The device arrived with a good quality Australian padlock, a small pump bottle of silicone lube, and of course the cage and ring. The finish feels rough but not harsh - a little like pumice stone in fact. Applying it the first time was so easy - a little lube all over me, some inside the cage, and it all went together perfectly. The cage and ring fit together with something like a mortice and tenon joint and hold the padlock neatly in place once locked.

Initially it felt a little too loose around my shaft. Later I checked the cage diameter - it is actually oval, 1" exactly in height and a little wider. I was concerned I'd be able to get too erect in the device but soon found that was not the case - it constrains nicely, limiting the degree of erection and providing rather nice pressure without any real discomfort.

When flaccid it is hardly noticeable. It is very light and comfortable. Wearing it with nothing else - be it naked around the house or going commando - is quite feasible as there is almost no weight to it, so no tugging on the balls when unsupported.

It is quite feasible to pee normally (standing up) with the Leopard due to the design at the tip, something that is fraught with danger with many other devices.

All in all a great device. The only down side was the poor customer service provided by Lady Fox. I know she has been going through some tough times lately and only hope she can improve service, as her devices rank among the best currently available.

5 stars.

2. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Is there any danger of the device slipping off or you being able to slide your balls out of it when they are slack? I need to get locked up FOR REAL.

3. Foolish

Foolish Member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    No, I don't believe that is at all possible. Take a little care when ordering to get the gap between the base ring and the cage right (10mm in my case) and there should be no chance for your balls to slip out and have the device slide right off. This is true of any good ball-trap device, I think. There is the possibility of slipping your penis out the top when soft, which would allow you to masturbate - but with the cage still firmly attached around your balls I don't think you'd be able to do much else. And then getting your penis back in might be problematic too. Again, I think this potential exists with most cages unless you have a PA or other piercing that can hold your penis securely inside the device. Some may be harder to pull out of than others, and if you get the base ring size right (tight, but not too tight) the chances should be reduced.

Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice