Custom cage sires please

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by lilolmeorhislilhole, Apr 12, 2019.

1. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Hi all, I am looking to get a custom cage made for hubby because none of the off the shelf options seem to work for extended periods; however I didn’t realise just how expensive they were.

I have tried Red Chilli http://www.malechastity-devices.com/index.php/take-your-size and mature metal https://www.maturemetal.com/product-category/chastity-devices/ however both seem very expensive for what you get.

I was hoping one of you lovely people would be able to point me in another direction.

Oh and by the way the RedChilli sissy cage is by far the best looking cage and hottest cage I’ve seen so far xxx

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Check out MaleChastityNow
    http://malechastitynow.com/

It’s custom but somewhat cheaper than MM. he’s efficient with shipping costs as well.

For about half the price at $160 you can get one of three semi-custom devices from them as well.

3. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    x2 on MaleChastityNow

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    They are quite an investment. It will be worth it though

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yep. Given that I bought the real CB2000, CB6000, CB6000s, a northbound leather contraption, another one from somewhere, a PA-5000 after I was pierced, at least a dozen knockoff cages from China, Pedro’s KHDream, The new Cherry Keeper, let alone a few Mature Metal, Steelworxx, Lori devices, several Evotion Wearables, and a Steelwerks Extreme PA wand... I’ve spent a huge amount of time and money. It can become a bit of an addiction.

Now I can’t even stick my dick into a new device without her permission. I have strict no touching rules and even new PA jewelry is playing with myself.

Anyway, the MaleChastityNow devices are my wife’s favorites. She swapped the Glans Armor our in favor for the Contender today. Because she knew I needed the extra constraint. It’s a gift.

Good luck with your search!
    Mark at MaleChastityNow doesn’t have as fancy of a website, and does all the work and scant marketing himself. He provides and excellent value.

If you want the cage to bend down more, and your hubby’s flaccid penis is long enough, you can get additional rings to both provide length and angle him down, just like the sissy cage. He offers a security screw system which is low profile too.

I am not gifted with a luxuriously long thick and warm floppy “shower” cock, and so I have a small nub held small and snug in a short straight cage. I couldn’t possibly hang down enough to make that sissy cage worth it.

For us a security screw is perfect. We do have the high security system with a through hole for a numbered wire seal. It provides perfect tamperproof security with the lowest profile. But we rarely use it based on our style.

I am a bouncy happy customer... so forgive me for my long responses.

I hope you and your hubby find the cage he can comfortably wear. As soon as I found this Contender and could sleep well through the night, we knew we found what I needed. It helped make chastity go from a scene based toy to something real. The PA security option we added later completed the reality.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice