Custom cage / measurements question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by thecocklustkid, Jun 20, 2019.

1. thecocklustkid

thecocklustkid New member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Hello, looking to buy my first custom sized cage from Evotion and in an effort to minimize the amount of reordering I've been reading all I can about recommended measurements. Two small questions I haven't seen answered so far remain.

(1)
    Website says,
    "Prince Albert Depth (optional)
    Please tell us the depth of your piercing, from the very tip of your penis to the center of the piercing hole or jewelry. Please measure carefully!"​

Should this be a horizontal measurement like with a straight ruler to see how far back horizontally the PA is set from the tip? Or should I use a tape measuring cloth wrapped from the end of the urethra to the PA?

(2)
    Website says,
    "Shaft Circumference or Diameter *
    Give us the circumference of your flaccid shaft. A cloth measuring tape can be used to measure around the shaft while flaccid. Devices ordered too large will fall down and put pressure on the piercing. There is a lip around the inside of the device that will be a little bit smaller than your requested shaft size. Most people have a circumference between 80mm and 110mm, or a diameter between 25mm and 35mm."​

I'm having a lot of variation in shaft circumference based on where I measure. In particular directly under the glans is much smaller than elsewhere. That's the size that ultimately determines if the cage fits/rests on the glans, but also may be accounted for already since the site says the cage "lip" will be smaller than the rest.

Center of shaft circumference is significantly more than elsewhere. Any idea whether to go with an average here? A max size so I'm not squeezing and getting edema?

There's been lots of useful tips on measuring on these forums so thanks to everyone in the community here. :)

2. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I have an Evotion Orion.

I recommend two things - (1) pick yourself up a digital caliper to take measurements. (2) take the measurements several times at several different times during the day and average them together (disregarding any measurements that are well outside the rest).

To answer specifically - I don't have a PA so can't answer for sure, but I think #1 is a straight measurement.

For #2 I did diameter using the caliper several times and averaged them. I think I fell right around 30 or 31 mm, and I nailed that measurement :)

Good luck! Enjoy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice