Curved devices

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by MT206, Dec 28, 2018.

1. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I was wondering, are there any devices which the cage is of relatively short length, but curved/angled like the Jailbird is?

I purchased on Ebay that is identical to the one in the attached image, but is a little too long for my liking. The Chinese devices I ordered more recently do not have a tube style design to them, only rings at slight angles. I wouldn't mind finding out for myself what is like to use one, but without paying $300+ dollars for now. Currently it is not desirable for me to order a device that will take 2 months to be delivered.

Attached Files:

• img.jpg
      img.jpg
      File size:
      4.3 KB
      Views:
    tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    For whatever reason the Chinese seem not to make that particular style with a shorter tube and I don't know why. Have you considered something like this if you are looking for a more open style, it has a tube length of about 43mm. The shorter the tube, the less it needs to be curved generally:

stainless-steel-chastity-cage-steel-cock.jpg

If you can deal with a more solid device, the A272/271 (shorter version) is a good choice too. It does have what the Chinese are calling an "arc" ring, which some people really like.

a271.jpg

3. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    2:45 AM
    I purchased the first one in the above post, and the tiny hole at the top doesn't make it very easy to use the loo. This was actually one of the first micro devices I discovered, but I should have looked around a bit more

The below one does seem to have an integrated lock, but the edges look a little blunt. The CB6000s was the same, and took it's toll due to me ignoring the obvious issues for a little too long.

Do you know if the A271 can be used with the rings used for this one? It would be much more desirable. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Lock-304-Stainless-Steel-Cage-Chastity-Device-A231/323526957012?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=512564784523&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    No the A271 doesn't come with a ordinary round-bar base ring, nor can it be modified to fit one (I've tried). Unless, you have a welder and the necessary skill. The one I bought required a little sanding to smooth out the rough edges but I wouldn't call the shape "blunt." I had no issues with the base ring per se, it was just the way it held my testicles (I have a hydrocele which makes things a bit more complicated).

The nice thing about the A271 is that the front has more bars than the one you linked to, making access more difficult and less "poking" through at the end. I have that super short one too and it's just too short for regular wear, at least for me.

If you can live with a plastic device, you might want to take a look at the Cherry Keeper. They're designed by our own JosieLynn and are a great value. Her designs tend towards the less endowed and she's awesome to work with. I'm wearing one right now and it's just super comfortable. After wearing steel, it's like having nothing on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice