Curve Breakage?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by delayedgratification, Feb 17, 2010.

1. delayedgratification

delayedgratification Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:12 AM
    First I'd like to say hello. I believe this is my first post but I've been lurking off & on for a while.

tl;dr my CB-6000 keeps splitting & i'm considering the curve as an alternative until I can afford a full steel belt. Any advice on this matter?

Ive been using a CB-6000 since last may & my GF & I have enjoyed it greatly. She went from being pretty much vanilla & freaked out by the concept to insisting im locked up whenever she isnt using my cock.

The problem I'm having is that i can only really get a month or two out of the tube portion before it splits. I've had 3 tubes & have had to re glue the one i'm using now multiple times.

At this point i feel it's an inherent design flaw & would like to move on to a better device.

Ultimately I'd like to get a full steel belt but budget consideration & easing my GF into this more extreme form of chastity will cause delays for that.

I believe the breaks have to do with my size which is why i'm considering a move to the curve. I feel the extra half inch will relieve some of the pressure from my erections. I'm not incredibly large when soft but hard is a respectable size.

What have other peoples experiences with this device been in comparison to the 6000? if I have a little extra space that's ok & I can already get out of the 6000 with no issues so security is not a problem for me unless it just falls off. Due to the escapability of the 6000 our chastity game relies largely on my cooperation which I've learned to provide.

Any input would be appreciate thank you!

2. DanniCB

DanniCB Junior slave in training

Local Time:
    3:12 PM
    well this happened to me in my curve. its not actually the device itself more of a factory defect. My curve cage broke i bought from spicesforlove.com and they sent me a free replacement cage. so far its very sturdy. most likely if u buy from the factory it came from, you get a replacement free. if you have a 6000 and your still thinking about going to the curve, make sure your cock is at-least 3 3/4 - 4 inches long soft to fill the cage. i still have a little room, I plan on filling the rest with male enhancement pills and energy drinks because I just feel it needs to be filled completely (not that I don't think i'm big enough). But seriously if you plan on switching buy from spicesforlove.com because for the whole Curve device with Points of intrigue, and lock. Its only 95$. take care bud :) - Sub Danni

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice