Cumming in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by handcuffedboy, May 20, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    Do you like cumming while locked in a chastity cage?

MyDB and spin418 like this.
  2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    No.
    Very disappointing if it occurs.
    To me the point of the cage is to Prevent cumming.
    I did once with my old cage. Downsized on my next one to help prevent cumming.
    That combined with being more careful about over stimulation it has worked out well.

true42, Shellysboytoy and subrick like this.
  3. Deleted member 97060

I have learned to love it since it is the only way I am allowed any fluid release

4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    handcuffedboy,

In our current situation, I'm locked 24/7/365 and not allowed any orgasms.

I don't even WANT an orgasm any more as I have transferred my desire for my physical release to the experience of helping my Lovely Wife to experience Her orgasms, and I actually feel my release through Her orgasm. Sounds crazy, but that's the way it is. I view myself as Her "Orgasm Assistant" , and by not cumming myself, I stay perpetually horny for Her, and never experience that "down" that occurs after my own orgasm. It's so much more enjoyable to cuddle with Her after Her orgasm and help Her float back down to earth while touching, massaging and kissing Her sexy body all over. Back when I had my orgasms, I usually just rolled over and we went to sleep. Yuck!!! I never want to go back to those days.

Of course, it's not about me, anyway. It's really about what my Lovely Wife wants. So IF She ever thinks it would be "fun" or "funny" to make me have an orgasm, She knows She could do it. I've already explained to Her that I don't think I would enjoy it at all, and as a matter of fact, I actually DREAD having one because I feel it would "undo" so much of what We've worked for staying orgasm free for over 770 days!

~Rick

Arti_Rao, Shaznste, BigT11 and 6 others like this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    No.

It doesn't remove any of the horny feelings and often, if I also get aroused in the cage too, it hurts. I dread it.

If I have been a month or two without an orgasm then I might have an emission and that is nothing at all.

true42 and Peter3811 like this.
  6. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Yes it’s my preferred method. Locked in my small tiny metal cage, with an electric vibrating plug in, and padded in thick plastic diapers.

I can then lay on the bed and be cumming in 20 mins.

For-ever-her-servant and MyDB like this.
  7. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    It may sound pathetic and with my cage only making me about an inch long, my wife who is also my Mistress let me have sex with her while wearing the cage.. she said she couldn't even feel me in her understandable since I'm only an inch but I kept pumping and after about 2 mins I was able to cum.
    It was amazing to say the least but Mistress was rather disappointed

8. GideonWS6

GideonWS6 Member

Local Time:
    I like the idea and process of it more than the actual "event" since it doesn't feel nearly as good as a full orgasm. I feel very submissive and feminine when I cum using a vibrator on the cage. The other night I got pretty desperate and started rubbing the underside of my head through the gap in the cage. To my surprise, I was able to rub out an orgasm. That was a bit of a mind-fuck, cumming like a girl basically.

It's self sabotage really. The best orgasms are those that I get from PIV after being locked a good long time and stimulating myself just detracts from that.

Rectrix and Flick like this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    I told my partner the other day about a fantasy i had...for us to do a roll reversal where she would spoon me with her strapon and I would use her wand on my cage, or maybe one of her less powerful toys to make it more interesting. I know her wand could make me cum in 30 seconds, a less powerful vibe would make it perhaps a more prolonged experience where she could deny me if she wanted.

Cuming in my cage like this is definitely a decent fantasy, and my partner said it might be in my future :)
    I think I would like it.

SoumisCH and LockedJani like this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I've been locked since October, but for the first time since came twice in my cage this weekend, once masturbating the glans through the cage and once riding a big dildo and using her wand. I loved it since it's all I get but I know I shouldn't do it.

cogman and 4herlocked like this.
  11. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    It gets different to not play after so long
    If I stimulate , I try to stop so I have no cum ( just precum) and if I get to close it becomes a weak ruined trickle of cum that I recycle

12. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    It took me a few months to learn the technique and get PK trained to orgasm (more ruined than full) in my ball/trap cage. Since I had him pierced with a PA and fitted with a gland only device, it is much easier, but the "point of no return" is a bit trickier to detect so I have to be diligent not to cross the line if I didn't intend to.

My observations, the ball/trap base ring tends to restrict the amount and flow of the seminal fluid. Whereas the gland only allows more volume, but it passes through two holes. Now that is a thrilling sight to behold....lol

Either way it is very entertaining and amusing for me. Not so much for PK, who tells me even in the PA cage it is never very satisfying and extremely frustrating. Always leaving him wanting. Mission accomplished :)

Matthew989, Alceste, asastype and 6 others like this.
  13. 4herlocked

4herlocked Active member

Local Time:
    DIFFICULT not different

14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Same.

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:54 AM
    Curious, did you own up to it?

Usually Ill lock my partners wand and vibs (after they are charged) away with my key. My key goes in key safe along with a padlock, but the padlock to the toy box is separate and I leave open, Once they are recharged they go in the box.

I hope she doesn't read this...but we had a squabble a week or so ago and she went home in the middle of the night with the shits, I was very anxious and alleviated it somewhat by using her wand (which is never usually locked when she is here).

I wont tell her for fear of starting another squabble, but in the end, I cant get out of the cage, I cant have an erection and the result was probably a 1 out of 10 compared to making love to her.....but at least i could go back to sleep. Next day I still felt just as amped up as normal but it provided some relief even if I regretted it, but I think it allowed me to handle the situation better moving forward.

Its the only time I really really struggle with being locked is when shit goes down.

16. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    It's good and bad. My wife wants piv about every 4 weeks which I like also because being locked 24/7 is easier if she keeps me from Cumming. This weekend she wanted me to rub the cage against and after begging her to cum on my cage, she did. In the process I was so turned on that I came also. She wasn't mad but still wanted more so I licked her to another one.
    It is pleasurable but lacks the intensity because you can't stroke it. My wife thinks it's funny and likes that I don't have any down time. It definitely keeps the focus on her. I am not sure if I like it or not. I am leaning toward not having the orgasm and being more horny without even the slightest drop in being submissive to her.

MyDB likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    The only way I can cum while in chastity is from anal stimulation, vibrators on the cage do nothing for me.

spin418 and bitstripped like this.
  18. Guest 2918

Guest 2918 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife LOVES it when I cum in chastity. It's definitely her preferred way now.

spin418, b2please and bitstripped like this.
  19. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    My wife and I play with chastity games on and off. Often she wants to release me when she is ready for sex. I am often conflicted when this happens, because it sounds so hot and sexually frustrating to be kept in chastity while she gets satisfied. But if she wants it off, it probably should come off! And often getting unlocked for sex is a relief to me as well. (I guess it can be fun either way!)

By the way, I always must ask for permission to orgasm, and I can't remember when she last gave me permission while being out of chastity.

But one of the hottest things for me is when she's in the mood to keep me locked and we satisfy her with lots of toys and usually taking our sweet time. One time I was so turned on and horny after we thrusted into each other for a long time using a dildo. I said maybe I could come if I could just borrow the vibrator and lick her a little more. She liked that idea, and agreed I could come if I could come in my device, but I would not be released afterward. She said it sounded really amusing and she knew I would not be in the mood to be locked in chastity after coming, so she would really enjoy seeing that happen. She reminded me I would not be getting unlocked if I came.

This is one of the relatively few times she has been crystal clear about enjoying some type of chastity masochism. (Which is hot for me). She would actually enjoy seeing me orgasm in this humiliating situation, and then make me endure being locked up, which I normally find exciting, but probably would not find exciting after orgasm. We did it and she really liked it. I was not excited about being in chastity for a while, and she had no sympathy.

Since then we've done it a few more times. She will be strict about "No you cannot have an orgasm!", unless I suggest maybe if I was kept in chastity and did it with a vibrator while licking her. She normally says, and you'll lick everything up off of my bottom of course. And I have to agree to have any chance.

A few times I've gotten very close the point of no return, just to see more clearly how I will not enjoy being kept in chastity for a day or two after coming, and I quickly stop and say I'd rather not come tonight, and she says that's ok.

So it's a bit of a mind fuck having a situation- an offer to orgasm- that has enough down side for the guy that he sometimes decides not to do it after all.

Either way: Sexually frustrating and hot!

20. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    My wife has tried to attempt this after having me pierced and placed in a rigid chastity model 1. But it is too confined. She has tried estim, wands, pegging, etc. I have nocturnal emissions and it will come out when on the toilet when it has built up over time. But its not a full on release, just overflow i guess.

bitstripped and Alceste like this.
  21. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    So basically our sex life consist of my giving her oral until she's had multiple orgasms (2-3) and then she will ask If I want to be unlocked and feel her or if it's been two weeks I'm allowed to cum inside her. This past Sunday was my two week cum day and before I could give her a single orgasm, she made me cum in my caged. It was the best orgasm I've ever experienced. Then I proceeded to give her the best orgasm of her life. After all was said and done she response with "Now you can deal with the mess" followed by "Do you want me to unlock you so you can clean up"

22. Deleted member 97201

No, I perfer uncaged.

23. Guest 2918

Guest 2918 Active member

Local Time:
    This is stupid hot. I think cumming in the cage feels amazing!

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i rember making mess in cage but its a bit messy and sticky innit.

Coffeeandcaged likes this.
  25. Guest 2918

Guest 2918 Active member

Local Time:
    my wife loves it because of how much I struggle and I love it because it feels good and because of how much she loves it. It's a win-win. It's always tough wanting to be in the cage after...but that's the game

Design is me likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice