Cumming Home - Chastity Fantasy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by zebra, Aug 8, 2017.

1. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Well Bob ( AKA Cindy in the story )
    Your wife send you off to work dress in bra and panties - Of course you locked in chastity device. You were surprised that she laid out the cloths for you and surprised when she checked to make sure you locked. She asked you to turn around and you heard a lock go click. She locked your bra for the day. The was quite but knowing you stuck and hoping no one would notice. You survived but you got a text before leaving work. She asked you to go the store and pickup a few things for dinner and some female pads. The checker at the store was female mid 40 she smiled and said helping the girl in your life. Oh by the way cute bra and I hop your panties match. You stumble and say thanks as your heart is pounding.
    You arrived at the house you r wife greets you at the door. She ask you to strip down to you undies Cindy. You stammer here now.
    She say yes and tells you to turn around . She takes a hairbrush and gives a swat on each cheek. With a firm look well now Cindy.
    You drop your cloths now standing in you bra and panties. Once you get in side she hands you garter and hosiery and mid thigh skirt and fairly tight blouse. She says one more thing - a large size butt plug -
    You go up stairs - relax and notice on the dresser a towel and a series of dildos - the note says please work through the sizes and at the end please leave the plug in -
    So 30 min later you have the plug in place - You get dressed and see a camera with yet another note -- smile and take a picture and text to me. You slip into some 3in pumps and walk down stairs.
    Wife asked Cindy come sit down - She fixed a cocktail drink for you. She rubs her hand across you back and plays with the lock and giggles. You turn red and your cage gets tight. You sipping you drink and she runs her hand under you skirt and stroking your panties - She trying to get you to leak a little and play with it.
    She bring out her hand and raises towards your mouth and slips in a slight wet finger. She says Cindy please swirl your tongue are it.
    She takes your hand and brings it over and places it on her crotch. Cindy please rub-
    You notice a very long bulge - as you stroke it through the pants you now breathing heavy.
    She unzips her pants and you slowly pull out 8 in strap-on cock. Cindy I know you been practicing please show me what you can do. You take a big gulp of the drink and get down your knees and sit between her legs.
    You slowly guild it into you mouth working it in. You are about 1/2 way down you slide you under the balls and try to finger her. The only draw back was she grabs side of your head and guild you farther down. Now you have it all the way in and start bobbin up and down in full stroke with your mouth. So far no gaging.
    After about 10 min she lifts you mouth off and bring her hand from soaking pussy and scoop sup her juices and runs it across and into you mouth. She leans over and give you a French tongue kiss.
    She grabs your hand and you two walk out in the back yard
    She lead you over to a table and tells you to bend onto the table. She bring out some cuffs and straps and pulls your arms out tight . She starts to rub your cheeks under your skirt. She pulls down you panties and
    flips up your skirt. You cant see what see doing but she walks around the table you notice she holding the hairbrush . She gives each cheek 10 swats. She reaches between your legs and plays with super wet cage.
    She pulls out the plug then secures your ankles to the table. She slides her hands up and down your inside thighs. Your dripping like crazy. She takes some and puts it on the tip of her cock. Out loud she said your going to get fucked with your own juice. She first puts a gag bit like a horse in your mouth and runs leather pieces down your back.
    Cindy your going to get fucked hard - When I done with you - you will be licking my feet to show me how happy of a bitch your are.
    She sidles even so slowly into you stopping and waiting - she takes her time till she has buried it into you.
    You feel the leather straps get lifted and she with draws about 1/2 way. She to pull firmly on the leather and pulls herself till her balls are banging you cage. You heads lifts and she re-grips and starts to build some pace. after about 3 min you are moaning like a slutty bitch. The 5min mark your panting and moaning and she not stopping. The 10 min mark appears your voice is about gone and your drooling from the bit in you mouth. At the 15 min you start to cry and whimper. She pulls out and replaces the plug with a slightly bigger one and it seats firmly in place. She frees you ankles and arms and tells you to put on your panties.
    As you pulling them up you see 2 ladies sitting on the sofa inside with big smiles and drinking.
    You slowly walk in and they ask your refresh the drinks.
    When you come back wife ask you to kneel and she hand cuffs your hands behind you. She lays you on your back and straps on a face dildo - You thinking maybe I get the 2 ladies to ride me. Nope wife now in a skirt and still wearing her cock slowly straddles the cock but when all the down her cock is hitting the top of your head.. You being distracted by this you didn't notice the she had an orgasm and starting to squirt well really flooding all over you face. -
    She uncuffs you and stand up.
    She bends you over the sofa arm removes you panties pulls the plug.
    The 2 ladies look at each other and say you first no you.
    They recuff your hands behind you and ties a rope to act like a handle.
    One lady steps behind Cindy and the other kneels in front -- I was thinking oh no - two holes being used.
    The one behind wiggles the tip in to you. The other in front wasting no time in getting started, she was already 1/2 way down your throat. Then you feel the one behind start right way pounding like she was trying to cum. You started to feel balls hit you chin and balls hit your cage.
    You can sense the lady are about to cum from banging - all of sudden you hear screaming and moaning. They pushing so hard feeling like the two cock a fighting to meet each other. The one in front take a handful of her cum wipe across you face and makes you like her hand clean. The one from behind gathers up some of her cum and wipes it across your face and make lick that hand clean.
    You are allowed to stand they in-cuff you and have you kneel down and you see and small dish with a puddle of cum. You never felt that you were being milked from the gal from behind. All 3 ladies watch you lick the dish sparkling clean. They push you over the arm of the sofa and each take 5 swat per cheek with a paddle. Your crying and they say stand you fall to the ground and begin to lick your wife feet and ask if you lick the other ladies feet. Once done you have replace the butt plug and put on your panties. You go clean you the toys for them.
    After they leave your wife says from now on every night you will be dressed this way and you will now be locked for 1 year and the 2 ladies are the only ones that have keys.
    Your heart skips the beat knowing you cant unlock -
    Your wife says oh yeah I forget they both too new job over seas an its a 3 year commitment.
    Your finally broke and started to crying on your wife shoulder - Your truly a bitch now -- start to learn to embrace the new lifestyle.
    More life changes in the future Cindy bitch - Now go clean the place and get me another cocktail.

jung-sklave likes this.
  2. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Going to have grill marks after reading that!

3. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    So that means you enjoyed it - if so thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice