'Cumless Months'

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by MH Macdonald, Feb 5, 2022.

1. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Winking mischievously at Verity, Nikki mouthed ‘watch’ to her friend before, turning to foofoo, and doing her best to maintain a straight face, considered her blushing domestic help, her take on having a bang up to date version of Cinderella, a Modern-Day-Cinders so to speak; as he stood fretfully, hands on head, naked but for his dinky little pink nub chastity cage and shaming-bells before the two friends.

“I am going to ask foofoo a few questions,” Nikki explained cheerfully. “So, that Mistress Verity might get to know what makes foofoo tick a little better. I have already explained much of the basis of our arrangement, how I channel all the energies of your frustrated libido into things of a more worthwhile nature, like your menial chores and little performances for the girls, your penis off bounds to you. And that your chastity tours of duty, mean that you only get the chance of just two squirts a year, to ensure there is no risk of complacency creeping into your service."

The sound of the bells attached to his wrists and ankles, attached to ensure Nikki knew he where he was and that wherever he was, he was working, sounded out, as he trembled, wishing for the ground to open up and swallow him. His face burned in shame, biting at his lips to prevent himself mewling too loudly.

"Hush foofoo," Nikki admonished. "Mistress Verity knows all about your 'cumless months'. How a full calendar ‘Cumless Month’ is a beautiful milestone and the only yardstick I use. How I ration you to two chances to blow your load a year, with some months ruled out, preordained as dry ones like October because of Locktober, and then of course there is the straight run of the wonderful summer months of May, June, July, and August where regardless of your good behaviour, they remain dry; to dampen his enthusiasm for any inappropriate lusting and ogling of ladies in summer dresses, with fresh pedicures in pretty sandals or casual flip-flops or maybe going barefoot in the garden, the park, or at the beach. And yes, I've explained it takes a pretty unique type of guy to go so long without shooting his load, a guy like you foofoo, your patience really is a virtue, as most other guys couldn't endure what you do for me foofoo. Not the ones I've known in my time anyway. How about you Verity?"

"I don’t think I've ever met a guy that could go a 'cumless week', let alone a 'cumless month' or a consecutive series of them!" Verity replied, shifting in her seat, looking from Nikki to foofoo, grinning, and then with a coquettish wink at foofoo, said "Not if I have had anything to do with it no Nikki, most would be wanting what you let foofoo have in a year, or more, in one night, and if they are good and I'm in the mood to make some noise, I am usually more than happy to oblige."

"Hear that foofoo? Imagine that, getting what I permit you each year, in a single night!" Nikki tormented.

"WHMPR!" expressed forcibly in fretful anguish and accompanied by shaming bells tickling loudly.

"Or more!" Verity giggled.

"No wonder foofoo really, really does not want to do something that will cost him one of his two per annum permitted orgasms to be skipped, do you foofoo?" Nikki said, giving Verity a wink.

"Whmpr, whmpr!" foofoo replied decisively, with an added shake of his head, unable to hide the forlorn, earnest look on his face on the matter at hand; as Verity just laughed.

"Apparently Verity, beyond the physical aches that being blue-balled brings, a 'cumless month' is a dreadful thing, or so foofoo has told me when I have probed him on the matter," Nikki explained. "He experienced ten such 'cumless months' last year for the second year in a row, so as far as I am concerned, it is his norm now; and when I consider them, each and every one of the ten, it makes my pretty little tinkleflower all wet and slippery. So, I am more than happy with how I ration him these days and can't see it going back to my previous generosity of one per month."

"Hearing about them is making me quite juicy too," Verity said in little more than a whisper. "Hmm, hmmm, hmmm; I do like the sound of a 'cumless month' Heehee! Way to go foofoo!"

Nikki chuckled, "Now then, let's get to the Q&A, so that Verity can understand what makes you different foofoo; you have permission to use human speech if a question requires elaboration beyond your standard whimpered affirmative or negative responses. Understood foofoo?”

“Whmpr,” affirmed nervously, feeling shy and bashful, to the accompaniment of a few chimes from his shaming-bells. Body tensed, foofoo wet his lips, readying his tongue for something other than menial toil, before his mouth had a chance to go dry.

“What does foofoo do?” Nikki started with.

Discernibly relieved at the simplicity of the question, foofoo answered immediately, without a quaver in his voice, and just a quantum of tinkles from the shaming-bells that adorned his limbs, “Foofoo scrubs and cleans Mistress.”

“Indeed, he does.” Nikki smiled, indulging herself for a moment to savour his short but oh so correct answer. “And what must foofoo be?”

“Found pleasing Mistress.”

“Yes, he must.” Nikki’s smile turned into a brazen one. Cocking her head, she did nothing to hide it from him, instructing foofoo, “So, tell Mistress Verity, foofoo, how do I have my Modern Day Cinders?”

“The Mistress has foofoo by the balls, Mistress Verity.”

Verity didn’t reply but smiled sweetly, her eyes wide, bright and laughing.

“Don't I just,” Nikki chuckled, then grinned, a grin that was neither warm or reassuring, “And why is that foofoo?”

“Because The Mistress doesn’t let foofoo have any pubic hair to have him by the short and curlies Mistress.” he replied submissively, swallowing a sob. His chin dropped to his chest.

Verity giggled.

“And how must foofoo scrub and clean, to be found pleasing?” Nikki probed.

Shaming-bells answered before foofoo, tinkling away as he shivered a little, distracted by the sound of Verity’s giggle, he had found it quite magical. Answering, his bottom lip on the verge of wobbling, “Foofoo must scrub and clean to a high standard, naked and chaste, day after day, Mistress.”

“Yes, and what pray tell, qualifies foofoo for such menial toil?” Nikki tormented.

“Being a virgin, submissive, beta-male, Mistress,” foofoo answered meekly, his chin dropping to his chest.

“Small-cocked too foofoo, small-cocked, my virgin-pet missed that important detail out, he has only a little peanut, hung like a hamster.” Nikki chided, shaking her head with disappointment. “Answer again, what qualifies foofoo for such menial toil under my roof and in my gardens?”

“Foofoo is a small-cocked virgin, a submissive, beta-male Mistress,” he almost squeaked like a hamster, while the shaming-bells rang out in the room shrilly.

“Just an itty-bitty tiny cocklet. Aww poor boy, and always will be, for what will foofoo never do?” Nikki asked with faux sympathy.

“Put his cocklet inside a woman, Mistress.” foofoo answered despondently, his lower lip trembling.

“Thankfully so! The only thing foofoo’s cocklet will ever feel the inside of, is a tight chastity cage.” Nikki smirked. "Your nub of a penis has no value, no use, foofoo. Just there for me to tease, torture, ridicule. The only thing it’s useful for is for pissing."

“Well, that’s a relief.” Verity giggled sweetly.

“Isn’t it just,” Nikki chuckled again. “Ok, foofoo, kitchen. Your natural environment is calling, go play with your dishes, off you scurry, chop-chop!”

With those simple words he was dismissed by Nikki, and as he raised himself up on his toes and scampered off in a cacophony of shaming-bells, he left the company of two women feeling all submissively squirmy, almost giddy, at having had to answer such questions in front of super cute Verity. She was as pretty as any girl in a fashion magazine. He had experienced an involuntary secretion of precum when she had giggled the second time and now all he could think of was seeing her again, hopefully sooner than later!

Extract from The Modern-Day-Cinders femdom, CFnm & chastity eBook series – let's just say the original Cinderella had it far easier… and as for foofoo, the ‘hero’ of my tales, well let’s say he's living his 'Happy Ever After' as a beta-male through menial service in an Alpha-Female domestic setting; under the yoke & control of his betters; frequently disciplined, humiliated and laughed at, while experiencing 24/7 restrictive chastity & daily CP - where I GUARANTEE there’s no Fairy Godmother coming to rescue the poor boy from his endless chores, trials & tribulations...
    Enjoy tales of merciless Key-Holding tyranny via free Kindle App 4 iOS & Android devices on AMAZON @ http://amazon.com/author/mhmacdonald

latexbound likes this.
  2. MH Macdonald

MH Macdonald My kink: slow, slippery, unfinished hand-jobs...

part time author
    London area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:49 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice