1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cum while Caged?

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Zeb6, Dec 27, 2016.

1. This won't change anything Mistress. For example i'm able to achieve handsfree orgasms through mental stimulation only. There is no difference if i'm locked or not. It's all about the slaves attitude. i want to be denied so i restrain myself from doing it.

Chastitylover, GT-CB6000 and Zeb6 like this.
  2. That may be the right thing for some. I don't think it is necessary for all. When under guidance and control I have never touched myself or played with myself with the intent of achieving orgasm unless expressly authorised. It is also a matter of honesty and trust and I would never betray that.

Right now I am single and not under guidance. I still practice chastity because I like it and I know it will be part of any future relationship. Whatever form that takes. In the interim I try to be good and abstain for periods but it sometimes gets the better of me.

Getting back on topic. I can orgasm while in the cage but I would not if it was prohibited.

PS. If in a future relationship my Mistress required me to wear a full chastity belt I would of course submit to her will without question.

Zeb6 likes this.
  3. Dear @Mistress B@Mistress B,

Please discuss why this is your conclusion. I think there are many skeptics here and I for one would love to know what your thought process on this is. It would also be excellent to get the point of view from some full belt wearers what their experience is. Perhaps someone like @gweny@gweny or @Andrew K@Andrew K could add to the discussion? My hypothesis on why you are correct has been developed from extensive reading here at CM and from advice from some who have had experience with full belts. Of course as I have written now many times, the brain is indeed the biggest sexual organ, and without some element of mind control, true orgasm denial may be impossible, but one can dream, right? Or maybe it is just all about you get what you pay for... ???

So...
    Many after prolonged wear will begin to experience enhanced sensitivity, lending to very little stimulation being necessary to push one towards climax. The only thing that keeps that from happening is a combination of access and movement. If the chastised male can touch enough of his shaft, whether it is erect or only partially so, or maybe even not erect at all, this will create an ability to add stimulation. With a 'full hood' as described by some chastity device makers, there is no access to the shaft and therefore a greatly reduced ability to self stimulate. But, as it would seem, many also can stimulate with the movement of the cage to replicate a motion similar to masturbation. If already in a heightened and overly sensitive state, as most who wear long term do, this motion is enough to push towards climax also. Furthermore, a trapped ball device can be manipulated to be pointed upward in a similar direction as what a natural erection would be. The male anatomy is such that an erection can develop somewhat internally, particularly after being chastised for a long time. Combine the direction of the shaft, with motion, and some access and presto. TBD's can be defeated by some rather persistent males. In my humble opinion, these males that can do this are also usually some of the more masochistic in nature, so the pain they might encounter in trying such an act would not be a deterrent. This is why a full belt, perhaps a neosteel, or other similar belt that limits access, motion, and direction could be what is needed to keep such naughty submissive males in line.

I would like to add that having such a place to discuss this subject matter has been an amazing experience for me. I really appreciate the kindred spirits on here who spend their time pushing us all towards a place that for the most part is fantasy, and that for all intents and purposes is really about breaking down the penis worship and elevating the feminine, which to my mind is truly divine.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I think you have covered most of the reasons why a full cage is needed. The main one being that the male organ is positioned downwards and is entirely restricted.

joe01 and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  5. I've been able to cum (ejaculate) from anal stimulation alone using a dildo. It's pretty hit or miss though. My girl has given me plenty of prostate orgasms while pegging but I've never ejaculated; which leads me to believe that there is a significant mental component along with the physical pleasure.

I almost came several times while wearing my cage and toying my ass with a dildo. Boy that was frustrating. (I guess I got a little taste of what you more experienced folks encounter.)

These are the toys that worked for me before:
    Pleasure Works, Bullseye
    Tantus, p-Spot

Zeb6 likes this.
  6. But that doesn't really matter... I've cum more than once while completely enclosed, restricted, and "positioned downwards with just the mental stimulation of giving oral sex. An erection isn't necessary for ejaculation, especially after months of denial.

The simple fact is that there is no external device that can truly prevent all orgasms. The best you can do is make them more difficult and less pleasant, which many devices achieve to varying extents.

And there are significant drawbacks to full belts that make them untenable for many (ever tried to ride a bike or exercise in a full belt?). And from my perspective, there's nothing really secure about a device that must be removed every couple of weeks for cleaning.

Zeb6 likes this.
  7. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I think that some males would achieve an orgasm if their penises were frozen solid in ice. :)

Jasmic68, mrfelix, traveler and 5 others like this.
  8. Hahah probably! :D

9. Rule 34!! :p

10. Sometimes (and only sometimes) I wish it were that easy. But alas at my age it's not.

Zeb6 likes this.
  11. I don't know.
    Personally, I can't orgasm in a cage. I haven't tried in a while, but when I wore cage for the first time, I tried out of curiosity, and I wasn't able.
    I don't come that easily... the feeling of the cage on my erect penis is not that pleasurable... and The more excited I get the more uncomfortable the cage is. So if I get close, it becomes painful, and then It makes it harder.

The closest I have come is through pegging, but I'm flaccid then, and it's not really a "penis orgasm".

So I respectfully disagree; not everyone can jerk off in a device :)

Zeb6 likes this.
  12. ...a wedding ring is just a piece of metal, it too depends on the wisdom and trustworthiness of the wearer...

Perhaps a poor metaphor, but, 'cumming in one's parts' afflicts those who wear or don't wear a device!

13. Also note that just because it's possible (and i maintain that it's probably possible for most men in most devices) doesn't mean it's easy or pleasurable to do so.

I have been able to orgasm in every device i've worn, but in some cases said orgasm was more of a punishment than a pleasure. In particular, in the more constricting tube-style devices, an ejaculation can actually be painful because there's just limited room.

So in a lot of cases, it comes down to, yes it's possible, but it may not be worth it!

Zeb6 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  14. I just want to underscore for those that are wondering, cumming whilst chaste, at least for me, is not necessarily good at all. It is a release to be sure, which in turn causes a series of chemical reactions within the brain. Those reactions can do all sorts of weird shit, to put it rather bluntly. When one has a frame of reference for what an uncaged orgasm feels like, the caged one is nowhere near the same. I myself find a certain shame on top of the discomfort when I have forced orgasm. Then the roller coaster of head games begins to boot. So, dear reader who might be considering, has my sub done this? Or should I try this whilst chaste? That all depends, but basically it is not a good idea, and if accomplished, can leave the chastised with a bit of pain, possibly even genital damage(oh yes, it is true! be warned!) perhaps shame also. All that being stated, some of the most fantastic orgasms I've ever had were in chastity, which my KH noted and said rather as a matter of fact: "I guess you don't ever need your device off..."(GASP!!) I will leave that for another entry if anyone is wondering :D

Zeb6 and Hans Dietrick like this.
  15. @hubsub@hubsub -- I think you hit the enter button 10 seconds before me! Great minds think alike!

16. I believe that many who are denied on a long term basis are able to produce at least a small amount of cum while in a ball trap cage. As far as an actual orgasm goes, I don't believe I would be able to never make an orgasm happen in the CB6000s. God know I've given it a try or two, even with the permission and presence of my KH. What I am able to do is shoot usually 1(one) large spurt which provides more relief than enjoyment. That s not to say that I am not grateful and thankful for the release of the pressure which has been slowly building in me. Makes me feel crampy until a little is let out. When it happens it is a large and messy spurt, as it can only happen after at least 2 or so weeks of nothing allowed out. If I am lucky, it is sometimes followed by a second muscle contraction releasing a bit more of the backed up cum. I am able to achieve this by manually stimulating and putting a fair amount of pressure using just my hands on my scrotum/balls. Nothing more. However, I have never been left alone long enough to become the drippy wet mess I have heard some folks become after months of T & D, or no orgasm. I would like to know what that feels like for a period of time. Bet it its something. I am also milked once in a great while via prostate.

Zeb6 likes this.
  17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I can't imagine that it would be very pleasurable with the penis being so restricted. So the above comments don't surprise me.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  18. OK I have to admit I too can cum reasonably easily in the looker 2 after a week or more. They are super crap orgasms though and its certainly not the same as having a full fledged erection considering my short cage is not even 2 inches....while I have hinted to mistress I can do this I haven't actually told her I have or can, although I have plans and will carry them out for a full belt that can be a adjunct to my looker 2...ie it clips on to the looker 2 at the tip and at the top of the base ring keeping it pointed down and unable to shake or otherwise mess with, but can be taken off separately. Already worked out how to do it i just have to buy a cheap full belt from DH gate and adapt it. Mistress knows of this project and that I want to build it for extra security.

While some might say that's cheating...but in some ways it alleviates the pressure on mistess if i am not sniffing around her crotch constantly looking for attention which is what I am sometimes guilty of, and fact is she doesn't like that too much when I become too needy and grumpy even if she paddles me (which she does fairly regularly)....so if I get too desperate rather than whimper to her I might give myself a ruined crap orgasm to keep from being annoying, but it still maintains me as submissive as I cant stroke it properly and certainly cant fuck.I am still dependent on Mistress for any real sexual pleasure.

I have a feeling Mistress may end up trying to make me cum in the cage anyway from either anal or vibrator, I know she wants to work up to three months without an unlocking.I would expect if she does it it would be a whole lot more intense...Also if mistress can make me cum in the cage it negates any need ever to remove it..thankfully Mistress does occasionally like to feel me inside her.

JiL and Zeb6 like this.
  19. My KH knows I can cum in the cage if I am stimulated and denied long enough, and she doesn't care, but it is really nothing much to call an orgasm. In fact, I'm pretty sure she likes to see it once in a great while. She knows this is not gratifying for me and it still keeps me locked and humble, if not feeling a bit humiliated. It really is rather crappy, leaving me with an even greater sense of frustration and denial for a longer period of time. She likes to laugh at me when it done. She commented yesterday that she is considering working me up to no more orgasms in the future, and possibly some of the other things that we know can go with that, as she will still have to have her needs met.

Zeb6 likes this.
  20. I found it very easy to get off in any of the devices with the padlock on the top, the lock forms a convent handle to jiggle the cage with. Smaller cages are safer and the new style Chinese barrel locks stop this.

JiL and Zeb6 like this.
  21. I have cum in my cage 3 times. Once riding a dildo with my testicles restrained; once with a magic wand vibrator; and once lying on the couch reading a very provocative story about coerced feminization while fondling myself through the bars. On all occasions I was locked for a few weeks and super horny, but have never had the temptation to repeat those techniques to reach orgasm. It was about the adventure of having a totally novel, new-experience-orgasm. Felt soooo good. Landed me in hot water each time, but worth it.

Zeb6 likes this.
  22. Thanks to a few Mistress on here chatting with them they guided me through it..
    Training my slutty bitch to orgasm like a woman. ..
    The way I was told to do is was pretty easy
    I kept him locked up and sexually tortured him for about 3 weeks,,,
    He was actually dripping cum like I've never seen! !!
    The night i decided that it was time for her to experience a feminine climax
    I had him first give me 2 orall orgasms which got me started talking to her telling her how good it feels to be a woman, ,,,
    then I put a nice thick vibrating butt plug in her and a strap-on on her to pleasure me
    I made her fuck me with her strap-on telling her how good it feels I must of had at least 3 more orgasm having her lick me clean after each orgasm. ( A MUST FOR ME :) )
    As all this was going on I was talking to her telling her I want her to orgasm like a woman
    SHE WAS completely ready begging me telling me that she wants to become a woman for me!!!
    I've laid her down on her back had her hold her legs back as I put my strap-on on
    I fucked her mouth for a while having him beg me for it ,,,,,
    It really didn't take much, ,,,
    I made her put her legs over my shoulders
    ,I don't think I got my girl cock in him all the way
    And he exploded. . I've never seen her orgasm so strong and so much! !!!
    I was holding his Lockedup cillty watching him cum as I was fucking her. ..
    I made sure not to stop fucking her she was in complete ecstasy..
    I knew she was loving it !!!! I took a dildo and wiped up all her cum and put the cum in her mouth and had her suck the cock as I kept fucking her, ,,,,I orgasmed 2 more time and I watched as he never lost his erection his cage looked like it was going to explode, ,,,,,he had a 2nd feminine orgasms that night, ,,
    She has never been the same it put her into the feminine side ,,,,,
    I have to thank those Mistress out there you girls know who you are; )

Mistress. L :)

23. W
    Wow! Good job

24. Well without the cage I'd be coming 2-3 times a day. With cage much much less. IMHO I think it's hormonal, once they start flowing and I reach a point, long before coming, I just can't help myself and there's no stopping. Don't get me wrong. I try to stop, and even if I go do something to keep me occupied for hours when I'm done, I'm just back at it.

Corsetbob and Zeb6 like this.
  25. I agree with traveller, I would masturbate 4 times a day without the cage, kind of wish I didn’t but there you go.. For me I choose to wear a cage to stop this as I like the feeling of frustration and excitement it gives me. If I could find a cage that was totally secure I would happily wear it.

Zeb6 and traveler like this.