1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cum while Caged?

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by Zeb6, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Have you been able to achieve a full orgasm while in your cage from pegging, or anything else. I have seen pics from the internet of a caged cock with a big load of cum. Has anyone achieved this and how.

2. There are several methods to do this:

- hold a vibrator against the cage
    - move the cage back and forth like masturbating
    - insert a Q-Tip or swab into an opening and masturbate yourself with it
    - Key Holder can play with you and depending on cage, can move it a little, lick, etc. until you cum.

I have a Jailbird which allows me to feel my wife's hands and tongue. When aroused it would not take much to cum. I have cum in my cage a few times. When straining at the bars of my cage, it did not take much for my wife to make me cum. If you fill up the cage, you can jerk it up and down just like masturbating. When you are denied an orgasm for a few months, it does not take much. I can even ejaculate a little by twitching my penis for a while in its cage.

I have 5 cages and can cum in all of them by every method above. Keep in mind that websites and blogs need site visitors for various reasons, like selling books or simply getting a lot of followers on Tumblr. Most of what you read is designed to arouse the reader, not educate. As you search the internet you will find that chastity is presented as part of a larger fetish like BDSM or Female Led Relationship. It can stand on its own and its use and benefits can vary among those into it.

Jens bitch, lockedup66 and Zeb6 like this.
  3. My particular cage is almost impossible unless it's been more than two weeks.

The wand doesn't hit the right spot, and my piercing makes it painful if tried on the spot that might...that being said, have went 3 weeks and gave it a go to see if it would work and got the feeling that if I kept at it long enough I would have.

It doesn't slide up and down so that is out and my piercing is in the way of q tip or finger getting in there. I could pull out the back but it would be attached to my balls and the underside of penis would be incredibly exposed and tight. It might scratch on the integrated lock...ouch!

I had smaller cage (same kind) that I put the wand to it and know I could if I stayed at it.

Zeb6 likes this.
  4. I have almost cum in my cage, but stopped in time pressing on it the right way with pressure and friction.
    When I am pegged I drip a good bit, but not an orgasm. I have heard of people cumming from being pegged. I guess I was wondering about that or E-stem, where the orgasm came from a different way other than penile stimulation . But the wand is good to, still kinda hands free, done by someone else.

5. I was only able to do so with my first device which was a holy trainer. I had a butt plug in and was vibrating my cock with mistress's Magic wand. It was a super intense orgasm.

Zeb6 likes this.
  6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I can't quite see why those males who claim they can, bother to wear a cage. Perhaps they will enlighten me.

7. I more or less just wanted to know if it was possible. It was very early on when mistress and I just started chastity and I wasn't being a good boy. I would do no such thing without permission now. Only thing I can compare it to is a ruined orgasm except because I was plugged it was much more intense. I think the popularity with cage on cumming lately might have to do with tumblr. I've seen so many posts with that very idea of only being allowed to cum with the cage on.

Zeb6 likes this.
  8. I usually just get a milking sensation. I cum, but it is nothing like a full blown orgasm. I know of the videos you talk about, I strive to achieve that.

Zeb6 likes this.
  9. I have cum several times while in chastity. Once wife was playing with it. Another time she was on top of me grinding and humping it.
    It is different than a regular cum but since denied anyway it feels good even in chastity. She backed up against it one time
    almost was able to cum from that when she wiggled on it

Attached Files:

Zeb6 likes this.
  10. Those males, are actually any chastised by trapped ball devices. Ones who claim otherwise are most likley liars. A full hood on a 'tbd' may decrease this ability, but the brain is the largest sexual organ and cannot be chastised, as I mentioned elsewhere. However, from my time here it would seem that only a full belt lends to the possibility of not be able to achieve a climax while locked. But, I'd think that with a vibrator even a neosteel or other such full belt device could be defeated. I'd love to be told otherwise... Ms. Amanda seemed to think the arch was the only belt that could provide full control, but I don't think she had a penis, so how could she know? I have strong doubts that there is such a thing as true orgasm denial.
    For those kh's that don't like this, sorry! But now that you know, never unlock that device ever again! Unless you want to of course.

Thatguyontheinternet and tscis5 like this.
  11. I for one was not trying to cum and wife was not really trying to make me. I am in chastity again
    and trying to get wife more interested. I think the big thing is who is using the vibrator key-holder or
    the one in chastity. If someone is trying to do it themselves then yes agree why bother. If key-holder
    is doing it for her / his amusement why not stay in chastity for them

Zeb6 likes this.
  12. Yep! Read the thread - we have been able to make him cum while caged by ONLY pegging twice now. We just got back from a long holiday so I[m gonna let him build up some and try again. We are unfortunately both under the weather right now since we went from warm, to freezing and back again in the span of a week - hence less posts and replies.

Gabriellia, gary170, mrfelix and 4 others like this.
  13. Yes. Wearing a cb6000s. After about 3-4 weeks, obviously horny af, wake up around 4am, dont intend to come, just a little touch, just a little tug, yeah and before you know it; sploosh. It's happened twice. Now I'm trying to be good. The first time was partly curiosity to see if I could.

Zeb6 likes this.
  14. I have cb6000 and don't think I could ever cum without it being taken off!!

Zeb6 likes this.
  15. Has anyone with a piercing based chastity tube ala Lori's tube been able to achieve full penis orgasm whilst locked?

16. @Mistress B@Mistress B - I can see a number of reasons. It depends on how it is incorporated into lifestyle and play. Maybe they are allowed an orgasm but are not allowed an erection or they are allowed an orgasm but forbidden to touch their penis so must orgasm through other means (pegging, dildo play, prostate massage). Or maybe they have been teased to such desperation that a mere touch of the cage will trigger it.

I have had an orgasm in the cage after prolonged dildo play. I was on the edge for what felt like forever. All it took was a little touch of the cage and that was it. Y es - I know I shouldn't have touched the cage. I'm weak...

mrfelix and Zeb6 like this.
  17. please @Kate Medova@Kate Medova did it spurt or just a bit of a dribble.

18. i was locked up for months many times, without a orgasm. And i never ever had any succes in cumming with the cage locked on me. never. i tried the Hitachi to with no succes. The only thing is a wet dream.

Zeb6 likes this.
  19. Hi @jemima@jemima - I've experienced both. Mostly if I don't touch the cage it just dribbles or I have tiny little spurts (not orgasms) when using my dildo. A very few times I have experienced a little more than that but I still wouldn't call it a full orgasm. Although still very nice.

However, I have been a naughty girl a couple of times and touched the cage or myself through the cage while using the dildo and I have had full spurty orgasms on those occasions.

Zeb6 likes this.
  20. Until I started wearing a chastity device I would occasionally have a wet dream at night when I awoke afterwards I would have an erection but could never remember stimulating myself. Therefore I have always believed that whilst one may be able to subconsciously utilise one's mind or imagination to reach or achieve an orgasm when asleep you have to be erect at the time
    I can now disprove this theory as I recently had a very intense orgasm whilst my wife was spanking me in front of her Auntie [not a true Aunt but someone who used to look after her when her parents were out for the evening or away for the weekend and subsequently someone she has always had a very close relationship with]. I was caged and flaccid at the time [this cage is too small for me to achieve an erection] and was not stimulated in anyway.

mrfelix and Zeb6 like this.
  21. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B
    Staff Member Moderator

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    I have come to the conclusion that males who are able to climax whilst caged should consider obtaining a fully enclosed chastity belt.

22. Why? I mean, what purpose would that serve?

Imagine a male capable of achieving a hands-free orgasm while locked in chastity. Some can reach an orgasm during anal play, some can orgasm through mental stimulation alone (plus the sensations caused by the very tube enclosing their penis). A full belt, one suitable for long-term wear, will do little to prevent such orgasms.

Zeb6 likes this.
  23. I can typically milk myself successfully every 10 to 14 days. Descent amount of thick white cum streams out ever so carelessly! Other then that the usual dripping during the day, etc.

Boydavid and Zeb6 like this.
  24. Yes. My Mistress allows me to pleasure her orally. During this, I can compress within my penis similar to kegal exercises a woman does and I cum without control. I typically am punished greatly for this action but it's worth it.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cum from pegging chastity

2. locking chastity when almost cum

3. pegging chastity forum

4. chastity pegging forum,
  5. tumblr anal cum,
  6. mistress cums on chastized cage,
  7. how to cum while wearing a chastity cage,
  8. pegging in chastity cage,
  9. how I cum while locked in the chastity