Cuckolding by dildo ?

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by matteus, Feb 23, 2015.

1. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Hey @sissystephanie ,
    I hope your transition to something more is a good one. You sound pretty excited about the whole thing. Hope you can keep us apprised of how things develop.:p

sissystephanie likes this.
  2. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love this thread and I love your description of being replaced by a dildo and the loving relationship that is evolving so “bravo” to both of you. Please persist and let us know about the path less trodden. My experience of being an ALPHA mane but having BETA penis was quite an eye opener. Being replaced by a much larger much thicker silicon sheath into which my penis “was inserted as the lover” but having zero stimulation was fantastic on many levels.

From the Internet – “I know many wives say that a vasectomy and a chastity cage is better than actually castrating your submissive beta husband with his tiny, cute, adorable baby penis. The vasectomy will render the submissive beta husband incapable of reproduction, but his sex drive will be left intact, which the wife can use as a tool to control him. Then comes the application of a chastity cage! This deprives the submissive beta husband of his ability to masturbate or even have an erection without her specific permission. Many wives then constantly remind their husbands of his inadequate tiny, cute, adorable baby penis. Knowing that he is sterilized and denied even the ability to get hard, a vicious cycle will swirl through his brain, making him get off on his total defeat. And now the submissive beta husband becomes so sexually desperate and aroused, he will become absolutely obedient and docile. In effect, he is a eunuch with balls.”

Add to this in a successful Female Lead Relationship the application of the SILICON SOLUTION of giving hubby the thick girth and length that she wants and needs! Hubby gets the satisfaction of providing her ongoing dramatically increased pleasure! All the while she giggles and says “I love you but I need BIGGER” so stuff you adorable pee pee inside my SILICON LOVER and give me what I need!

:) :) :) Enjoy https://onlyshecums.tumblr.com/

Gigaman, Skywalker41918 and JiL like this.
  3. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I love all of the various posts in this thread but most of all I love your description of being replaced by a dildo and the loving relationship that is evolving so “bravo” to both of you. Please persist and let us know about the path less trodden. My experience of being an ALPHA mane but having BETA penis was quite an eye opener. Being replaced by a much larger much thicker silicon sheath into which my penis “was inserted as the lover” but having zero stimulation was fantastic on many levels.

From the Internet – “I know many wives say that a vasectomy and a chastity cage is better than actually castrating your submissive beta husband with his tiny, cute, adorable baby penis. The vasectomy will render the submissive beta husband incapable of reproduction, but his sex drive will be left intact, which the wife can use as a tool to control him. Then comes the application of a chastity cage! This deprives the submissive beta husband of his ability to masturbate or even have an erection without her specific permission. Many wives then constantly remind their husbands of his inadequate tiny, cute, adorable baby penis. Knowing that he is sterilized and denied even the ability to get hard, a vicious cycle will swirl through his brain, making him get off on his total defeat. And now the submissive beta husband becomes so sexually desperate and aroused, he will become absolutely obedient and docile. In effect, he is a eunuch with balls.”

Add to this in a successful Female Lead Relationship application of the SILICON SOLUTION of giving hubby the thick girth and length that she wants and needs! Hubby gets the satisfaction of providing her ongoing dramatically increased pleasure while she giggles and says “I love you but I need BIGGER” so stuff you adorable pee pee inside my SILICON LOVER and give me what I need! Remember the world of chastity for a chivalrous male should be one of giving with no expectation of getting! OH the frustration :) :) :) MMMMMM

https://onlyshecums.tumblr.com/

sissystephanie likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    I have bought a mechanical “sex machine” and although it isn’t something you can just pull out of a drawer, does threaten me a lil.

I am almost leery of showing her, I have turned it on and used the controls, and it can be very slow to very fast for as long as she wants. She is someone that has her big orgasms through penetration.

I wouldn’t say threatened, but anything that can simply take you out of the equation is always a little scary, I mean the possibility of her saying I wasn’t allowed inside is always possible but I still enjoy being allowed in.

Will see what she thinks of it.

5. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Last night after changing my diaper my wife got sexually aroused and removed her shirt and bra. I knew that meant that she wanted me to breastfeed so I quickly latched on to one of her massive tits. Almost immediately she started to writhe in pleasure and I saw this as my opportunity to ask her something. As I sucked her nipple I stopped and asked what would she think it would feel like if I was sucking on her breasts while a real man's cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. At first she said confusing but her eyes told a different story. They always do when she is horny. Inside of her lies an inner whore that embarrassingly excites her so much and her wet pussy tells me so. I went back to suckling and before long she asked me to show her what it would be like. I knew what that meant and certainly was not me putting my wee wee inside her. I knew she needed something to fill the empty burning desire between her legs so I choose a nice realistic nine inch dildo. As soon as I had it at the opening of her pussy it slid into her with no resistance as her pussy was dripping wet. As soon as the big toy entered her she went into a very submissive state saying she would do anything for daddy. I told her I could find her plenty of daddies and she told me she would do anything for daddy. She came really quick and came back down from her sexual high. She took her dildo from her pussy and made me suck it while I made sissies into my diaper. She told me that my mouth had a ring around it of her cunt cream after I started sucking her cock.

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. Breathe

Breathe Wife, Owner, Dom/me, and KH of _and_smile

United States
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Updates? :)

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It’s still sitting there, she just got over a terrible allergic reaction and we are starting to get back into the swing of things.

Now that it is summer vacation, and I have plenty of vacation coming, I’m sure we will take an evening to check it out. To be honest I had kinda forgotten about it. Definitely glad of the reminder, surely peeked my interest again!

JiL and Breathe like this.
  8. Retired

Retired Locked up again. Reached compromise with wife.

Local Time:
    My wife has her orgasm with her vibrators for two decades or more. We never considered it cuckolding. It was more of a BDSM thing along with medical issues that made PIV uncomfortable at best, and painful at worst. We never considered it cuckolding as it does not fit the meaning of the word or act.

9. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Since Mommy is not in a cuckolding mood I am hoping she may want to cream all over some BBC tonight. 20180704_161903_1024x1161.jpg

locked17 likes this.
  10. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Hope things are going better for you recently! I might have something similar happen this weekend (fucking my wife with the strap on over the diaper) only I’ll be having to hold in an enema at the same time!

11. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    That sounds very interesting. My wife would never go for this however because if I released my bowels into my diaper on accident she would be highly disgusted and it would be a major turn off for her.

We were suppose to have strap-on sex last night but we both were exhausted. I would like to take a picture of her riding her BBC reverse cowgirl. That would be a fun cuckolding by dildo picture.

12. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Given that I haven’t cum for ages, and I’ll only be allowed to cum if I hold the enema in, there is a lot of incentive to not make a mess!

13. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    That is awesome. Was this your idea or your wife's? My guess is it will be hard to control your bowels as she cuckolds ti with your strap-on. If by some miracle you do not mess yourself how do you suppose your Queen will allow you to make your sissies?

I fucked my wife with a strap-on last night and pictures are posted on the gallery. After she got hers I was permitted supervised masturbation through my diaper of course and made sissies into my used Pampers.

14. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    My beautiful Mistress has recently discovered the pleasure a strap-on dildo can provide her. I have used a strap-on to make love to her many times but typically she would ask me to stop so that she could simply use only her dildo to take her to the magic place. Of course I researched and purchased what some consider the best strap-on harness and best lifelike strapable dildo as she deserves only the best.

After thinking about it for awhile I finally realized the common denominator was me. Clearly I was not working the strap-on in a proper manner as to properly provide my Queen with the pleasure she deserves. Since traditional sexual intercourse is non existent between us the lack of practice had me pathetically lazy.

With all this realized the next time my wife was aroused I asked her if she would let me use the strap-on to pleasure her. She said yes but I could tell she was not overly excited about it. The typical position we use it in has always been in a missionary position but this time I was absolutely determined to do something different to make her properly fulfilled. I laid on my back and asked her to mount me reverse cowgirl. She said that position has always hurt me in the past and that she recently tried it with her lover and it simply did not work. To my surprise she still elected to try that position. I could tell from the second she mounted the dildo that she was going to experience strap-on sex like she never had before. Almost immediately she started to moan and began riding it with reckless abandon. I timed my thrusts to meet hers and she actually got so hot that she begged me to fuck her doggystyle. Now this is a position that is never reserved for me and I was honored for her allowing me this privilage. I worked it for all I was worth until we both were utterly exhausted. Needless to say my Queen got hers.

Afterwards I asked her how she liked it and she said she loved it. I also asked how real it felt and she said it was completely lifelike until the end when we were running dry on lubrication. Since she has taken a break from her lover despite that he is still actively wanting her I foresee a lot of cuckolding by dildo in the near future.

b_quark likes this.
  15. LockedPom

LockedPom Active Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well I managed to avoid making a mess until after my wife was satisfied, and was allowed an orgasm with the wand through the diaper.

16. LockedDiaperedSissy

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Sweet. It must have literally been a "magical" release.

LockedPom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice