1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuckolding by dildo ?

Discussion in 'The Boudoir' started by matteus, Feb 23, 2015.

1. It has been sometime since I last posted. Life has just got in the way and my wife really wasn't into being dominant or teasing / humiliating me. Over time I just became very unhappy and withdrawn and my wife has felt a complete failure. We love each other very much, but over 30+ years together only ever having known each other, our needs seemed to have evolved to be poles apart. Our everyday relationship is good and we are best friends but have always struggled to find happiness sexually.

Truth be known she has never really desired me sexually and frequency was always a problem for me. At one stage 15 years ago we were down to having sex less than once a month while I was masturbating every day to relieve frustration. I'm a romantic and attentive guy and tried everything over the years to get her interested. To be fair she has tried hard too because she loves me. We talked after our last anniversary and she said she wanted to try again to make things better between us. All we have both ever wanted is to be close intimately and in every way. The trouble is, while I am an alpha male in our everyday life, being the strong reliable partner she wants, sexually I am very much a beta male. It has taken me many years to understand my feelings but I yearn to be her submissive. I don't want anyone else and neither does she but it felt like I didn't have her either and I have been very lonely.

So 4 weeks ago she said she wanted to try hard to be in charge of our sex life again. I was dubious but anything was better than where we were. She is trying to please me by saying things to tease and humiliate me and I am on the honour system of chastity. It has not been doing much for me because I know it is not real but I try and approach it as role playing a fantasy and it helps. I have been able to give her lots of loving using various toys and then have her roll over for a cuddle and sleep with nothing for me. I have been feeling totally unfulfilled by this because she has hardly spoken a word in our play sessions. It just feels wrong to her to be humiliating me and teasing me. We have had long conversations about this where I have tried to explain that her humiliating and teasing me has the opposite effect to that she assumes - it turns me on !

Last week she admitted that me using a strap on dildo for her was amazing. She didn't realise how fantastic a decent sized cock could feel. She had only known mine and I had never made her feel this way. To be honest I was in awe of how many times she came as I used the dildo for her. She has never orgasmed with my cock and I compensated by becoming very good with my mouth and fingers to satisfy her before I entered her. I have always known I was on the small side but she had never complained and just avoided sex with me because I didn't do much for her. You read that size doesn't matter and how a woman's vagina expands and contracts to fit all sizes but my wife was saying truthfully there was a huge difference.

She has started belittling my cock or 'little willy' as she now calls it. I get very hard when she says that. I feel so guilty about depriving the one I love of real sexual pleasure I really will do anything to make it up to her. She asked me to find, without me pushing her, a more suitable dildo as while the one we had was amazing it is so big she can only take it when she is really turned on and fully recovered from the last time. I found one that was bigger than me (not hard to do) but that was smaller than her 'Samson'.

We tried it for the first time over the weekend and she was in constant orgasm as soon as I pushed it into her. She says it does not make her sore so she will want it often. In the gap between two powerful orgasms while I kissed her holding it still inside her she whispered that I might not ever go inside her again after this. She started calling this new dildo her lover and that I could expect to be using him a lot for her in future. My cock was rock hard being crushed behind her 'lover' as she said these words to me. She could not hide how wonderful she felt being fucked properly. She has said that sex with another man still disgusts her but she has enjoyed fantasising about a real big cock (no man attached) fucking her while I watch and help. So who knows what the future holds as there was a time I never thought this would happen? I feel lucky and relieved she is happy with me only using the dildos for her though, at least for now, as I do not want to share her with anyone else. I know I couldn't handle it. She likes me using the strap on because she still gets to have me making love to her in any position she wants. I can also keep going for as long as she wants with no 'accidents'. With no direct pleasure myself I get to focus completely on her pleasure. When she orgasms as I move the dildo in and out of her I am mesmerised by how beautiful she is. I am fit to burst behind her new 'lover' but can never quite come.

She has said hard spankings are in my future where she will tell me I am having them for all the time she has had to put up with my little willy. She has said I may never know her pussy wrapped around me again and didn't know when She would let me have an orgasm. If she did it would never be inside her again and I would always have to lick my mess up. She never liked how itchy my cum made her afterwards apparently. She wants me in permanent chastity, the trouble is I have never been able to find a device to fit me long term. I am just too small and fall out the back. If I try and lock my PA piercing to a device it really hurts because I turtle completely inside my body. If anyone has any suggestions on a device I would be grateful. I have tried everything over the years we tried to make this type of relationship work previously.

I want to please her so much I dropped to the floor and kissed her feet before she went to work this morning and said thank you for making me her love slave. She kissed me and told me to get used to it! I am so horny and frustrated and desperately want to come I want to be locked up before I lose my willpower and succumb to my lust.

Is this really cuckolding without the danger to the relationship? My heads a mess this morning so I hope some of what I have written makes sense?

Thank for reading, Mat

2. Hello. Serious players in the cuckolding scene would probably say no its not. I brought up the same question about my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and her vibrators. I love to watch her use them, but at some point a switch goes off in my head as I sit idly by and
    watch or lovingly kiss the back of her neck, caress her ass cheeks or rub her feet with my leaking cock limp, but feeling like it wants to get hard (cannot because my device restricts it so) and I begin to feel displaced and somewhat humiliated as she surfs through wave after wave of orgasms. What is she thinking about...WHO is she thinking about...and there I am unable to get off grasping at pleasure like a complete pussy pulling at my nipples, clenching on an anal plug, running my hands up and down my hose, gyrating my hips in futility wondering. On occasion I have asked her lovingly as I snuggle up to her afterward who was it and I get a wry smile and I get told not to worry about it but that they were very good. So, from my perspective I say yes, it is a form, perhaps a subset of cuckolding.

allaboutHer

BlueEyes likes this.
  3. what size are you when flaccid? Knowing your size, others may be able to help with a device that works. Personally I use the contendor from malechastitynow.com. My device is only 2" long and its very comfortable. It also has a PA attachment. This is a custome device and can probably be made smaller then 2" but you would have to talk to mark at male chastity now. He is very helpful and fast.

katsumi22 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the reply allaboutHer. I do feel a little displaced as I use the dildo for her. I look on as I see desire and pure pleasure in her eyes I have never seen when using my own equipment. It is amazing and hot as hell. It is afterwards when she is grinning like a Cheshire Cat and snuggling with me that I feel I have her back.

ineverknew - when flaccid there is nothing there at all but skin. I can't wear any device with a ring around the balls as they just slip off when my cock disappears inside my body. When hard I'm about 4 inches and width circumference around 4.5 inches. Yeah I'm small. Tried a full belt but I sit down for long periods in my job and it just wasn't comfortable and produced sores. Sitting on the piece that goes underneath is uncomfortable too! Thanks for the heads up with Mark at male chastity now. I will see what he says. At the moment I'm thinking along the lines of a cage over the head only locked on with my PA. Complication there is I'm not circumcised either so there is lots of foreskin.

5. Always good to hear a story about people making a marriage work regardless of the particular details.

Mash2214 and matteus like this.
  6. Thank you Mister P. We have been together 36 years now, married for 35. We are all the cliches in one - Childhood sweethearts, never had anyone else but each other and true soul mates. Our outlook on life, likes and dislikes are so very similar apart from the physical intimacy. Even that is finally starting to become very fulfilling for us both at last.

When you have all that the grass is never greener elsewhere - you just have to work at improving your lawn! :)

LockedInLove likes this.
  7. Hello Matteus I love reading about your life so far. Sorry I am no help when it comes to devices.Sorry to ask but did your wife ever have someone else inside of her ever. ???

8. No, neither of us has ever known anyone else intimately/physically. It is a special bond between us and why real cuckolding is unlikely to happen. Gwen never knew how small I was and it never mattered because she had nothing to compare me with. Now she does and all she wants is her 'lover' ! :)

spider203 likes this.
  9. Sounds amazing glad you both enjoy using the strapon. Why don't you get a nice tight circumcision and get rid of that loose foreskin.

10. check out "Denying Thumper", its a good blog and the fellow gets regularly cucked by his wife's toy

11. What's the latest on your being cucked by a dildo? I find this method to be much safer than using a bull.

12. Congratulations on finding a path that works for BOTH of you! It is so erotic to see your lover get pleased so well and I'd say I get more pleasure out of that than by my own physical pleasure.

My GF has discovered that she loves when I use a strap on for her. She still likes to finish with the "real thing" but she really has eye rolling, head thrashing orgasms with the larger strap-on. For comfort, I wear tight panties over my cage to keep it tucked back and out of the way. She want's me to get a PA so I can be more "secure", and when I buy that, I will get one with less room in it because it can be very uncomfortable if you have enough room in it to start getting erect.

13. We often refer to my wife's Hitachi as her other lover and it is considered a treat for me to kneel and assist orally as she uses it to pleasure herself while I remain locked in my Queen's Keep. I often have intense mental orgasms as she gushes cum onto my waiting mouth below them. She doesn't really desire my cock in her anymore now that she has a far better alternative in the Hitachi. I am rarely allowed to penetrate her with my cock and if I am allowed to you can be sure the Hitachi will be working her clit at the same time.

I enjoy watching her orgasm again and again. I often fantasize that it is a real man making love to her with a bigger cock, lasting longer than I can etc. Neither of us want to involve another man or woman so this is a great way to get the same thing without the risks or issues of bringing in another person.

14. Sounds like you two have found Nirvana! Don't complain.
    I have seen on the web dick extenders. They in rease your length and girth while giving the wearer little pleasure. You might want to try that.
    Quit worrying! You are being the sex slave you always wanted to be. Your wife is sexually active and enjoying herself. Once you throw in spankings from her, your relationship will be complete. Congratulations!
    I need to get to bed. My wife turned in over an hour ago and the last thing she said was that I will be getting a spanking tomorrow morning first thing.
    She knows that she will get a ravishing soon thereafter.
    Nite nite.
    Salon slave

15. @matteus@matteus, what You describe is very similar to my "sexlife", except your history. There are really good penis-sleeves or cock extensions available matching your size and the favored size of your Lady too.
    Maybe all this is not the fulfilling of all your dreams and wishes, but sexual bored relationships usually do not turn easily. So I think its a really big peace of luck to you!
    My Lady is my Domme when she wants, but sometimes she likes to be the Sub. Usually this is when it comes to penetrative sex with her big dildo or penis-sleeve. Then the roleplay starts for me. I do a lot of dirty talking I know she wants to hear. She talks with me, her "Lover", about me, her "Cucky", how small Cuckies member is, how bad in sex he is etc.
    Sounds a little bit crazy .... I am her Lover as well as her Cuckold whe it comes to this. And it arouses and satisfies me equal to her!

Maybe your Wife has a submissive core inside too?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Last week she admitted that me using a strap on dildo for her was amazing. She didn't realise how fantastic a decent sized cock could feel. She had only known mine and I had never made her feel this way. To be honest I was in awe of how many times she came as I used the dildo for her. She has never orgasmed with my cock and I compensated by becoming very good with my mouth and fingers to satisfy her before I entered her. I have always known I was on the small side but she had never complained and just avoided sex with me because I didn't do much for her. You read that size doesn't matter and how a woman's vagina expands and contracts to fit all sizes but my wife was saying truthfully there was a huge difference

Very similar to our situation.
    My wife has rarely managed an orgasm with intercourse but yes everytime with a dildo.
    Before we discussed chastity for me there was one thing made me feel she would be alright about it and that was the sex we did have was all about her and she would often roll away when satisfied! I still find that so sexy and teasing.

17. How has your journey in Cucking by Dildo going. Anything new?

18. Have you tried using a cock-ring... I always leave the ring part of the CB6000S on when fucking my wife. The white posts don't seem to interfere at all. Makes my dick about 2 inches larger... hurts me a bit (nothing serious) and significantly lowers the pleasure for me (except I can sort of feel deeper into her which is nice). She absolutly loves it, she was always loose after our last child and penetrative sex for her was ho-hum because of that. With the ring on she says it is like before the kids. I usually have retrograde ejaculation as well which is like a ruined orgasm in many ways.

OTOH at least I am fucking her and not using a strapon or just giving her oral so for me this is great. This is the compromise we have worked out.

19. For this to work it really does have to be about your Wife's wishes and desires. You mentioned feeling unfulfilled because she wasn't humiliating you but if she is uncomfortable doing that then it is unfair of you to make this a problem. That said I think your discovery of how much she enjoys the strap on is amazing. This was one of my fantasies but one that my Wife is utterly uninterested in exploring. So I have pushed this desire away and concentrated on what she wants and I have no regrets.

Please keep updating us on how things are going because although I am not having the same experience I love reading about others who are.

20. Has anyone else found this topic to be intriguing?

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Absolutely! However, not all women find they can 'enjoy' dildos. even life-like skin ones. Often the feel is off or 'room temperature' renders them cold and unappealing.

As a fantasy? Oh my goodness... HOT!

22. There's certainly nothing wrong with using a vibrator in a chastity relationship. And it's obviously safer (in many ways) than cuckolding with other men. We do it routinely, but for different reasons than you. I am "well-endowed" as they say, and my wife/kh loves PIV. However, in a very long marriage like ours (37 years and counting) it gets tough to keep things exciting. Our sex life had dwindled to almost nothing the last few years until we stumbled on the concept of chastity a couple of months ago. Once I locked up and she took the key, our relationship skyrocketed. We are more intimate by far. I use my hands/tongue and/or dildo on her almost every night. We end up having PIV sex about once a week, which is way more than we were before.

No, the dildo is great for a chastity-based relationship. Keep it up and see where it goes

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cuckolded by a dildo