Cuckolded for another woman??

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Dec 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    Yesterday, my wife and I had a dinner...she told me that she had to talk to me for something that is realy important for her...After we finished my wife dropped the bomb...

She thanked me for the past years and told me how happy she is about what I have done for her to make her happy. She told me again that she is sure that not a lot of man would be accept such a hard emasculating regiment as I do for her. Since years step by step she turned me more and more into the role of her submissive housewife than a strong husband...after putting me in chastity, she started to feminize me with clothing, long hair, make up but never on hormones so that I am still horny as can be...with that our rare sex life begann to change very strong. she made clear that she was now the one who pegs and I became more and more the receiver...

Never she talked to me about cuckolding and having sex with other man. For her it was important that she felt the strength of having me turned completely into a submissive, emasculated and chastised well behaved husband...she never told me why it turned her on so much to forbid me anything related with my original gender...she told me she even wasn‘t sure for her self...

to keep a long story short...yesterday she told me why: she now came to a point where she found out that she had bisexual feelings...I didn‘t know what to say and was getting some kind of afraid...She told me that she still loved me endless as a person but that sexually she wants to find out more what it is about to get involved with another woman, a real woman as she told me...she even have a girl in her mind but wanted to talk to me before she is going to make experience in that way...

After the first shock I asked her what it will mean for me and our relationship...she kissed me on my head, hold my hand and told me „don‘t be afraid, I don‘t want to leave you but I want you to accept that your mistress will live her sexual fantasy's...you helped me finding myself for so long now, you are looking more like a girl than a man which makes me really happy and you learned to stay chaste for me which is so much better for the whole process and your behavior...I am a proud woman and proud to have you in my life...take your time and think about getting the next step of my sexual wishes with me...“

Now I am thinking a lot - what would you do in my situation and is here anyone in a same situation?

thanks Andrea(s)

fkfk, Kylara, danijean001 and 4 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    That is a question that you need to answer. But you two do seem to be communicating about her needs and your concerns. So continue to let her know how you feel, whether you can accept this change, and how it will affect your marriage. It does seem like you've accepted the changes in your life so far, but you must be the one who decides if this proposal is acceptable to you. JMO.

tvalex likes this.
  3. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Will she be seeing the other woman alone or will you be there to watch over her?

LukeVallentine likes this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Sounds like it will be fun please keep us posted

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    A part i do appreciate in this tread, is how you see yourself as fem and a woman now. So that your wife taking a female lover is indeed being cuckolded by another woman.

danijean001 likes this.
  6. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    The whole conversation sounds more like she wants you trans than any interest in this other woman. That's pretty wild and a big step.

If she wants a girlfriend I would accept that. If she wants YOU to be that girl...well sounds like you are most of the way there anyway. :love: Enjoy the ride!

danijean001 likes this.
  7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My ex and a former Domme became lovers. It was an interesting dynamic. Sadly that ended and then we broke up over a different issue. But while it was happening it was a great time.

my suggestion for OP is to enjoy the ride. It won’t always be easy but life is short and these experiences can be amazing.

I’d also suggest doing exactly what they’ve been doing. Communicate. Keep making minor adjustments, but don’t freak and don’t try and ruin a good thing.

8. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    I'd say: go for it, as long as we're together and you're happy, I'm happy.

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a tough road for you ahead. If she is leaning toward women without having even been with one before, and prefers having you feminine, she will probably end up preferring women 100% of the time.

You might want the hormones further down the line just to decrease your libido and give you some relief. Of course, you’ll have a hard time getting them if you’re not legitimately transgender.

My wife was very opposed to me transitioning, but had kept secret from me for 9.5 years of marriage that she has always been exclusively attracted to women. She told me when I finally came out as transgender to her. She married me in the hopes that it would “straighten her out”. Long story short, now that I have a decent set of boobs and a fairly feminine body, she actually finds me attractive. Your wife might be the same way. Just a thought.

NsToy, subrick, tvalex and 4 others like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We can't answer this for you. You have to ask yourself two questions. First, are you okay with being cuckolded. Male or female is irrelevant. It's a new dynamic and not something you originally agreed to. Do you now? Second, are you okay being turned into a woman? Again it wasn't part of the original deal. If you don't answer yes to both questions you have to have a serious discussion.

11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Apparently as she is taking a lot of care to tell you, she loves you a lot but it is also a cuck story.

Sure if you are bi you need sex from the other and apparently she is very attracted by female. Going with a girl won't change your life in everyday life but only in mind. You have to asks yourself some questions :

1> as a submissive man/girl are you able to contest her choice?

2> can you handle the idea of her having sex/pleasure/good time (and not only sex) with another woman that you will never (may) have sex with?

Going into cuck is something special, being cuck by a woman destroy most of the time the mal ego, but as you are feminized it should be less harder for you.
    But if it is her deep fantasy and she is very attracted she will try one day.

When I was cucked by my wife I told her that prefer to know it.
    And to know the guy (most of the time I did) so I did not feel cheated as I know it.

I did not deal with bad feeling them and now I accept the idea of being cuck without problem, she tried a girl only once. But I will happen again one day and I am ready to accept it now too.

just see inside yourself if you are able to endure it, it is complicated the first time for most of men. Good luck.

AllySiss likes this.
  12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife Shannon has remained close to her old college roommates and has been lovers with 2 of them the last 20 years. We were all in college together and too different paths after graduation. Somehow we ran into each other at a swingers party and after a year or two in the large group split off into our own. After a few years, one couple moved to the west coast, another split us because of his moods and temper, and the last remained our good friends. Sue Has worked for my wife since she started her business 15 years ago and are so in tune they can finish each other’s sentences regularly.

We haven’t swapped wife’s for the last 12 years, the ladies have been lovers and we get to watch them on occasion. This started during our bdsm days when as an attempt to be men, we forced the ladies to kiss and lick each other. They enjoyed it so much they were meeting secretly in my home and I walked in on them one afternoon when I came home from work unexpectedly due to illness and found them in bed. I thought they were going die until I told them to keep going and I would rest in the guest room and just to check on me after I spelt for a few hours.

I kind of put it in the back of my mind and a week later my wife and our friend were waiting for me at the kitchen table. They wanted to know what I was planning to do and if I told anyone about them being bi. I told them I had no plans and told no one, but questioned if my wife planned to leave me. Shannon assured me she loved me and wanted to stay married, but would like my permission to keep up her affair. Sue said the same and they both added it’s something that’s different and is different and fills a gap. They both like playing with strap ones, but nothing compares to a real cock and us guys do a good job.

they wanted to know the cost for my silence and my answer rocked them. I could build them a dungeon bed for the basement playroom this way they could have total privacy and something we can use for future bdsm sessions. I just needed their ideas and could have it finished in a few weeks. Just make sure they close the hidden door and put a coat hanger on the door (just like college) to the basement when they are having fun.

I made the bed and kept my word. A month later my wife suggested we try out the bed and when I got down there Sue was waiting for us. I had the first of many 3sums with them and that was my reward. As the years went by that has changed, I now join them occasionally but while I am wearing my cage. I serve them drinks and food while they play and if I am asked to join them it’s for me to get pegged. About 3 years ago, Sue’s husband finally got to witness his wife and mine as real lovers. He and I were brought to the basement and tied to a chair while the girls pleasured each other for nearly 2 hours.

So the short of it is I do get cuck’d by my wife with another girl, but I do have my fun watching and even joining in.

13. Charles3451

SE England
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful story you have, a wife who loves you to bits, her girlfriend who is also a friend of yours, and you being able to join in as and when you wish. There is so much love being shared between the three of you (four on occasions) and not a hint of jealousy or regret. In so many ways you are an extremely lucky person.

I know that in the past you have said that you wouldn't have gender reassignment surgery, but as your body becomes more and more feminine and female in every other aspect, do you think that you might reconsider?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  14. Charles3451

SE England
    Local Time:
    Sorry , I was replying to another thread. Please ignore this post

15. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    At the moment / the next weeks I would definitely not be allowed to watch over them...

My wife told me that at the moment she is happy to know that „it“ is soft while she would enjoy her sex-life...she knows that if she would allow me to watch them beeing intimate with each other -> my cage would nearly explode...

In my opinion it is a difference beeing cuckolded with a woman than with a man...when my wife wanted to cuckold me with another man I wouldn’t be ready to agree, because I still see me as a male even though I am chastised and feminine for her...I think I would be jealous...to be cuckolded with a woman is also hart as far as the other woman gets what I wanted so much -> intimacy with my wife...

But I think I don‘t have a choise. My wife is realy strong-willed and goes her way and expects me to follow...

Also I would not accept any physical transformation of my body and be happy that she doesn’t expect it as long as I am in chastity and feminine clothing ...

My wife told me once it is my own fault that she is allowing me PIV only on realy very rare occasions...she never had an orgasm when we had regular sex and only comes when I lick her gorgeous pussy...because of this she decided that if my penis is useless for her it should better be locked away...the feminization came because without a usefull penis, she doesn’t see any reason why I should be allowed to present myself as a „real man“...and in her experience I argue a lot less when in bra, panties and dresses...

16. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are living a fantasy of a lot of guys on here, but fantasy is different than reality! I appreciate your point of view, please keep sharing

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For us, if it’s another woman Then it’s not cuckolding, and it may be best to post things like this in the cuckold section.

18. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi guys,

I would like to give you an update...

End of last year my wife and I talked again about the topic that she wanted to test sex with a woman.

I told het that I will always support her in her life and even if it is hard for me and it makes me even more useless as a man I would accept her to test having sex with a real woman.

So on the 28th of december she did it. In the morning she told me that in the evening she is out to meet her girl as she called it. The whole day I was excited. She saw that I was nervous and was realy full of understanding the whole day.

In the afternoon - I was ironing - she came in the room and told me that she wants me to stop and come with her. We went to her office-room where she allowed me to sit on her desk and told me to write down my the feelings I have. After half an hour she came back and took what I have writen down and told me that she will read it later.

Than to my suprise and happiness she asked me to help her getting ready. I wasn’t allowed to even see her in lingerie for weeks and know I was allowed to get her ready for her date.
    First she took a shower. After she was finished I was allowed to enter the room. She stood there in new realy beautiful lingerie. I was allowed to paint her fingernails and her toenails. After that I was allowed to brush her hair.

When she did her makeup I was allowed to kiss her botty. It was a warm feeling and of course I got realy excited. When she finished, she turned around and I was still on my knees, with my head so close to her beautiful vagina, which was only covered by her sweet panty. She took my chin and allowed me to kiss her panty for only one time. After that I had to help her with her pantyhose, her dress and her high heels.

Before she was leaving she took the golden key to my chastity device, down my pantys and put it in the lock. I was nearly to explode and full of hope when she bend over to whisper in my ear „don’t get to excited, I will enjoy the fact that you stay soft for me when my girlfriend licks my pussy tonight“. Than she put the key away and put it on a chain which I than had to put around her neck.

She took my hand and brought me to her beedroom. She opend my bra and put me in a babydoll which was matching to my pantys. Than she orderd me to lay down in the bed and put the blanket over me

She kissed me on my cheek and told me that I should be happy because after weeks I was in her bed again even if it is without her this evening. Than she turned out the lights and said „I will tell you about my new experience when I coma back, be brave“. Than she left me alone with my feelings and started her new adventure.

19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Ask her if you can join in with them when they are embarking in sex too ! as a participant or just to be there to hold her hand

20. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree, this is beginning to sound like a fantasy rather than reality. No offence intended, I could be wrong and, if I am, I have no hesitation in apologising for doubting you.

If it is reality, then it seems that your wife's orientation is on the more lesbian side of bi. If that is the case, are you prepared to be squeezed out of any intimacy with your wife at all and just be her maid/servant? No matter how submissive you may be, that doesn't sound like a good life for you.

I understand how you may want to cling on in a "something-is-better-than-nothing" way, but I guess that is your choice.

Charles3451 likes this.
  21. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So how was it when she came back in the morning. How did you sleep that night. Any new adventures?

22. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:

Thanks for your amazing story. I don't understand the negative comments you have received.
    You obviously love your wife and even if it's difficult, you are letting her live a fulfilled sexual experience. Why would a subby hubby think of doing otherwise? If your wife and girlfriend want to live together, you might end up serving two wonderful women.

23. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank‘s everybody for your words!

@starflyer: I am not in the position to ask her this sexual related questions. She would ask me angry if I forgot my position and if she and her girl should start thinking how they can best match to be my sex-phantasie...heavy consequences would be the result with even less intimacy...

@Mojoman: I don‘t know yet if her journey will end in a more lesbian part of bi...I am not prepared to be out of intimacy with her for the future...But I accepted the fact that I be her maid because it makes her happy, proud and comfortable. And that is my goal as a „husband“ who loves her.

@Bound4life: I didn‘t sleep good that night...I was thinking a lot about my frustrated sex-life and my wonderful wife. Was it wrong to let her take my manhood more and more away from me? Was it wrong to let her lock the penis away just for her pleasure? Should I at least have sayed „stop“ when she insist that I wear feminine clothes as she doesn’t want to see the man in me anymore? To be honest I even thought about what if I now get my balls back, strip out of my panties and babydoll, open the sealed emergency envelope with the key to my chastity device, open it and just get myself to an orgasm after 2 month where I didn’t have a orgasm. After 2 month with less intimate contact with my wife since ever. After 2 month of more and more humiliation which is now on top as she even do not think of letting me lick her beautiful vagina, but maybe another girl...but than I remembered her words: „be brave“. I thought about all the moments when she told me how proud she is that I don‘t act as a typical matcho and how her girlfriends look at her when they see how I serve them. I thought about the times when she took me in her arms and I at least can tell her all my feelings. And to be honest I thought about her beauty. Her blonde long hair, her pefect skinny body, her nice face and the charisma in every look and every walk of her. Once more I did what she told me - I stayed brave and smelled deep the light sence of her parfum in her bed and closed my eyes...

I will tell you what happened when she came back ... it was realy unexpected...

24. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    But are you happy?

Really and truly happy with this?

That is the real question.

Iso.

Chaz69 likes this.
  25. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    @Isopropylforyou: In the end I am happy to be with the woman I love. Even if the price for this is to give up my manhood and reduce my own sexuality...

What happened when my wife came home:

My wife came stayed at her girlfriends home until the evening of the next day...1 hour before she came home she send me a message: „my love - I will be @home at 6! I want you to look sexy for me and in an most submissive mindset!“

I knew I had to change...I just made my aerobic workout and still wear leggings, a sport bra and a shirt. I changed to nice and sexy black panties and a matching bralette with black hold ups and put a nice dress and middle high heels on for her...I used a litte make up and parfume, put some jewellery on and 10 minutes before 6 I begann to kneel in front of our door on a little pillow to be there when she arived.

When I heard her car I my head was nearly to explode...I wanted to show her how much I love her and how happy I am that she is back in our home. I just wanted to show her that I even accepted the fact that she is having sex while I am at home waited for her the hole night and day...

The door opened and I looked directly down the floor as I knew my wife required the most submission as she texted me. She placed her heels right before my face and waited a moment...she than said „kiss“. I begann to kiss her heels and she said „hello my love“ and I replied in the same way. She than told me to stand up, my eyes on the ground. She inspected me, lifted my dress and touched my panties...“is it hot in here?“ she giggled...

she than put her arms around me and gave me a long and intense kiss with her tongue...I was on cloud no. 7 because didn’t expect this intimacy with her and was waiting for it for so long...I was ordered to go to our table in the living room, bend over and wait for her...

20 minutes later she came back with a medium sized strapon wearing only lingerie and the key of my device and holding the letter where I wrote down my feelings about her having sex with another girl...I had to help her to put the strapon on. Right before I was allowed to give her panties one little kiss.

she let me step out of my dress, lowered my panties and gave me 10 beatings with the paddle which I had to count each one. She asked me if I know why I get punished - and told me before I could answer „because I can“. She than fucked me slowly and intense and told me about the experiences last night which she made with the other girl...

after 10 minutes she had enough and I was happy that she finally stoped because I felt so ashamed and was nearly exploding in my cage at the same time...

she ordered me to go on all fours, right before her. She sat down on a chair and she gave me the letter where I wrote down my feelings before she left for her date...While I was reading and telling her, she put down her strapon and her panties and told me stareted to play with her beautiful vagina. I was not allowed to look at her but tried to get hard inside my cage (as fat as possible)...she finaly came before I was finsished and had an intense orgasm.

I was so lost...I was so horny, that I couldn’t think normal anymore...When she was ready with relaxing and enjoyed her orgasm, she put up her panties and grapped my hair. She told me „you couldn’t imagine how satisfied I am - my little weak and now cuckolded husband. You have been so good and brave and let me do all this things just to make me happy. I think after that big step for you it‘s time to allow you a little pleasure...“

she allowed me to sit on her legs and opened my device. I was aftaid because I immediately got rock hard and was usually not allowed without her allowance. She told me it‘s okay and stroked my (her) penis realy softly...after a few minutes where I was nearly melting she allowed me finally after 2 month to come. I will never forget how intense it was and what a nice feeling this was...

helled83 and Panda2010 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice