Cuckold help please

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M136532, Jan 13, 2017.

?

Do you feel jealous when your Mistress is with boyfriend/lover?

1. Yes

35.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  3. I little bit

35.0%
Random Thread
  1. M136532

M136532 Active member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Would appreciate some advice on how other guys cope when Mistress is away with the boyfriend for the weekend.

Mistress is away with her boyfruend this weekend, left today at 12:00.

I'm normally ok, come in from work nd read the list of chores etc, keeps me busy most of the weekend nd helpd keep my mind off things.

I did her pedicure last night and painted her nails perfectly, I always do this before she goes away with him, I don't know why she makes me do it, maybes he has a foot fetish like me and he is lucky enough to do things with them I'm not allowed to, my mind races!

I'm struggling this time. Mistress has messaged me to say she got there safe, just had food and is on her way out for drinks. She won't message me again until she is on her way home, ive learned this from her previous weekends away.

I kept a brave front and said I was glad to hear she's having fun and I was getting on with the chores I was left to do.

The truth is, I've had a shot of vodka and bought some beers on my way home from work, I've done a few chores but sitting feeling sorry for myself. Ive been looking through the pictures of her on my phone over and over, I don't know why its so hard this time!

Do any of you guys have advice on how you cope when your Mistress/wife/girlfriend is away with her lover/boyfriend?

Appreciate any advice or tips.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    My Mistress of 30 years lived with us for about 7 years and then married a submissive male. After she got married, I was no longer her primary lover. It never bothered me. I seldom even thought about her husband. When she was with me, she was my Mistress and lover. We did not carry the D/s out of the bedroom. Then again, I never got jealous when my wife had sex with others either. I have been dominated and loved by many women with other boyfriends, husbands and fiancees. When they are with me, they are mine and I do not even think about them having sex with other men. I do not know why I am this way other than I do not feel that I own the sexual rights to any woman's body. I seek sexual pleasure with others and I expect women in my life to do the same.

Thatguyontheinternet likes this.
  3. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Sounds to me like the two of you should have a talk about your feelings regarding you being cuckolded. It's hard to completely tell through your message but it doesn't sound like you're really enjoying it. I think some guys like the jealous helpless feeling they get based on what I've read from others, but it seems like there is a fine line that's easy to cross that could be mentally unhealthy for you.

If you still really like the idea of cuckolding then you should find out what the exact problem you're having with it. Is it the fact that your mistress is with another man and maybe you don't like that as much as you thought you would or you don't like it anymore? Or maybe you're feeling this way because you feel left out because they don't include you in the bedroom play. Of course only you know and the best thing for you to do is talk through your feelings with your mistress so she understands your feelings, then work out your problem from there.

alter_ego likes this.
  4. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I think feelings of jealousy stem from an insecurity in your relationship with your wife, which is understandable in a cuckold dynamic. The only way I am able to cope with my wife having sex with her boyfriend is that I know she truly loves me and would never leave me. But not everyone has that kind of confidence in their relationship with their significant other...

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice