Cuckold Dinner Conversation

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by dollyanne, Mar 11, 2009.

1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    Cuckold Dinner Conversation
    By dollyanne

We’re seated by the maitre d’. It’s a classy restaurant--leather booth seats, white tablecloths, candles, and a wine steward in attendance. Me: dark blue jacket and white shirt with burgundy tie. Shauna: glowing like a drop-dead gorgeous trophy on display in a simple spaghetti-strap alarmingly short low-cut black sundress, her blonde hair swept up and pinned back with a red rose thingamajig that matches her cherry lipstick.

I cut into my T-bone to make sure it’s well done. It is. Then I look up at her and say, “Honey, why do you brag about him so much?”

She smiles, dipping a chunk of rare steak into her sauce. I wonder how she can eat it like that. She’s a real carnivore, unlike me. It makes me feel less of a man.

“Because there’s a lot to brag about, dear.”

I cast my eyes downward, dragging my fork over the meat. “More than me?”

“You said it, I didn’t.” She takes a sip of Merlot.

“I don’t see what he has that I don’t.”

She fixes her patented steely gaze on me. I know what’s coming.

“Are you wearing your pink panties tonight, honey?”

“Of course—you know I am.”

“The lacy ones. The silky ones. You know,” She gestures dramatically with a limp wrist. Too dramatically I think. “The ones that say “sissy” on them?”

My cheeks flush. I can’t look at her straight on. I cough. “Yes.”

“And, have you ever looked in them?” She smiles again and takes a gulp of wine. “Maybe you’ve like, seen a gnat on a horse?” She throws her head back and laughs at her little joke. She’s so giddy I think she’s going to spit wine across the table.

I laugh back, gathering my composure. “Ha, ha. Funny. You’re going to see him again aren’t you?”

She sighs and stares past me as if she could see him projected on the back of the leather seat. “See him, touch him, taste him, feel him…” Her voice trails off.

“You mean fuck him don’t you?” I stab a piece of steak with my fork.

“Ummm…I like your idea.”

“No, it’s not my idea.”

“It’s not?” She sets her fork down. “I take it you don’t want your dessert then?”

“No, I didn’t say that.”

“I know you. You’re like a starving little piglet. You’d sink your whole face into a bucket of slop if you thought his cream was in there.”

I look around to see if anyone is within earshot and lean toward her. “Honey— please—don’t talk like that. People could be listening.”

“You brought it up.” She glares at me, then turns away. “Besides, I’ll talk the way I want. Especially about him.”

I shift in my seat. “You can’t tell me you don’t like it when I…uh…when I do that.”

“Oh, honey, I love it. I love it when your face is buried in me like a pig in slop. It suits you.”

“Then you’re going to see him again?”

She grins. “Tonight darling. Harrison’s picking me up on his Harley.” She glances at her watch. “Oops, I’ve only got 10 minutes. Must run.” She drops her fork with a clink on the plate and dabs her lips with the napkin.

She gets up leaving half a steak behind, grabs her black sequined purse, and leans toward me, her luscious cleavage inches away. “See you later tonight, honey. Or, should I say morning?” No kiss. No peck on the cheek. Nothing. “I expect you to be in that pretty little pink marabou nightie when I get back.” She puts two fingers to her lips, then presses them to mine—a finger kiss is the best I’m going to get tonight. Then she sashays out with her round ass wiggling like a street hooker in that clinging short dress and those 5” heels. She knows I’m watching and salivating.

I try to get the waiter’s attention to pay the check as I sit there alone unable to get up because of a raging hard-on tenting the front of my pants. All I can think of is my beautiful wife letting down her hair, and that thin dress blowing up around her hips, as she rides off into the night air on a man’s motorcycle to God knows where. I wonder what condition she’ll be in when he returns her to me.

My mind is spinning. What scenario will they play tonight? Will he be a gang member? Do they have a clubhouse? Is he taking her there? Will they all fuck her as a trophy wife? How did I get into this?

To be continued...?

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    I've been waiting for another dollyanne story!!!

Thanks dollyanne!!!! Awaiting part two........

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    So nicely done dollyanne. Keeps you thinking and guessing. Tenting? Nice!!!

:)

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Michelle, and sissy aline! Dollyanne doesn't know if the new story will have an appeal or not because of its strong cuckolding theme, but dollyanne has been in a cuckolding frame of mind lately! Dolly will gather the pieces together and start posting it in a new thread.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    When dollyanne is in a sissy cucky frame of mind - it's probably best to keep her there ... The more she fantasies about it - the more her obsession grows. I think it's quite good for her - teased and tormented and certainly very femming.

A nice start to a story - sissy waiting at home in a nighty while her sexy Mistress has a date - quite good....

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I think you lucked out this time Dollyanne. She was at dinner with you by herself. When she shows up with Harrison, your gonna have some extra "duties" to perform. I'd get ready to fluff him up if I was you. Giggle, giggle. I've never fluffed for anyone, but look at it this way. You don't have to swallow!!!
    Well done steak Dollyanne?!? Oh please! Might as well just eat cinders.

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Omg dollyanne im dripping part 2 PLEASE !!!!!!!!!:jumping0045:

8. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Hear hear!

You are too sexy for your words DollyAnne!

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone! Dollyanne didn't anticipate the interest in this. Now, dollyanne will have to scramble to get this story put together! Only part of it is written, so it may take a couple of days to get it sorted out. Maybe dollyanne can incorporate it into her sissy obsession time!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice