Cuckold Ass Licker Boy

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by vikkisissycuck, Aug 16, 2008.

1. vikkisissycuck

vikkisissycuck vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I had always thought she was a beautiful girl but she was always dating my friends and I never really went after her at all. Jess was a tall young girl, just 18, and nice and skinny with about C cup breasts. She was Latino and had a gorgeous ass, not too big but it fit her body perfectly. She knew how to flaunt it as well, always wearing tight pants with a thong that liked to peek out as well.

Anyways, I went over to my friends house to go swimming with her. I went over to her house and she was just packing up and heading to her car. She told me something came up at the office but if I wanted to, I was free to swim. She then left and I decided since I was here, I might has well hop in the pool real quick. I went around back and was surprised when I got back there. There, laying on a lounge chair was Jess, in a skimpy red thong and top. I started to get excited but thought about leaving without her seeing me. Before I could do that, she stood up and walked over to me and gave me a hug, which I thought was weird. She then asked me if I could help her out inside real quick before I jump in the pool. Of course I said yes.

I followed behind her, trying to not stare at her ass, but it was so perfect that I couldnt help myself. She quickly turned around and must have caught me looking down at her ass. She slapped me as hard as she could across the face and told me what a loser I was for looking at her ass. I told her I was sorry and tried to leave. She grabbed my arm and turned me around quickly and drove her knee squarely into my balls, dropping me to the ground instantly.

She stood over me and took her bra off quickly, revealing her young and perky breasts. She quickly tied my hands together with her bra while I was writhing in pain. She then stood over me and laughed. She told me that she was going to smother me with her ass and that I was going to be her ass slave. She then lowered her thong clad ass on my face and just sat there laughing at me. She grinded her ass into my nose and mouth before getting on all fours with her pussy and ass in my face. She told me to kiss her ass cheeks, like I was french-kissing them. She made me lick each ass cheek over and over again until she finally told me to kiss her panty-covered asshole. I layed there and pecked at her ass over and over again.

She finally got off of me and untied my hands. She told me to get on my knees while she stood in front of me. When I got on my knees, all I could see was her panties, which was beautiful. She told me to get down and worship her feet. So I bent down and started kissing each foot, just as she told me. I did this for about 5 fives, just kissing and licking her feet until she told me to stop and get back up. She then instructed me to pull her thong down, which I happily did. Her pussy was shave and it was beautiful. She then proceeded to tell me that her thong was soaked with cum from her date last night and that her boyfriend had cum three times in her pussy.

She then told me to open my mouth up. She bent over and shoved the cum soaked thong in my mouth the whole way. Laughing, she told me to lay back down on my back. She planted her asshole squarely on my nose and it went inside her asshole a bit. She said to smell her asshole and worship it and that I am lucky I am allowed to even smell her perfect asshole. She grinded her asshole on my nose for a long time before getting off my face. She then pulled the thong out of my mouth and layed it behind her on my body. Without hestitation, she planted her asshole right on my mouth and told me I better start to lick. I licked and licked and licked until I could no more. I shoved it in as far as I could and moved it around, but it was not good enough. She kept grinding it on my mouth and trying to get my tongue further in. I didnt see that she grabbed a dildo and proceeded to shove that deep into her pussy. While I was licking her asshole, she was fucking herself with the dildo. Finally, she had a huge orgasm all over my face and got off of me. Looking down at me, she grabbed my balls and told me that I was her new ass licker and unless I wanted all my friends to know, I would do whatever she said. She then told me to get dressed and leave, which I did.

2. vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    Bathroom Chores

I was in the bathroom, cleaning as usual. I was using a toothbrush to scrub the floor and I was almost done finally. I was naked of course, with my chastity belt locked around my small cock and a locking ball gag in place. In my mouth was the thong that Mistress Kendall wore yesterday while working out, so it wasnt the most pleasant taste in the world. As I was finishing up, in walked Mistress Kendall. Her long brown hair and brown eyes were looking amazing as usual, and her tight black pants and white tank top were just perfect on her tight little body. She is about 5′8″ and very skinny with small B cup breasts but looked very nice on her.

Once she walked into the room, she looked at me and laughed. She called me a pathetic wimp and kicked my ass with her beautiful foot. She then bent over and ran her manicured finger across the floor I just cleaned. She looked at her finger with anger and told me to crawl to her. She instantly slapped me as hard as she could across the face and asked me why the fuck dirt was still on her floor. She then slapped me a few more times before pulling the key to my gag out of her breasts. You see, she likes using the locking gag a lot, so that key is on the same keychain that my chastity belt is, which dangles right between her breasts.

She unlocked my gag, took the thong out of my mouth and made me put the soaking wet thong on. It didnt feel good at all but that is what she wanted. She then made me stand up before her and she told me to open up. She told me that if I did not behave 100%, she will rip my chastity belt off and beat my balls until I pass out. She then started to brush my teeth with the nasty toothbrush that I just cleaned the floor with. After brushing my teeth for a minute or so, she told me to keep my mouth open as I get back on my knees. She proceeded to drop a few loads of spit down my throat,which she said was to help wash everything down. I then got slapped a few more time before being led over to the toilet.

Well, the toilet was nice and clean, or so I thought, but Mistress Kendall wasnt worried about that now. She made me place my head over the edge of the toilet bowl so that my neck was just over the edge and my whole head was dangling over the toilet. She pulled her pants down and then her thong and squatted her beautiful shaved pussy over top of my face. Laughing hysterically, she told me to keep my eyes open and most of all, keep my mouth. She then dropped her piss all over my face, mostly down my throat. I started choking on the amount of piss that was coming into my mouth and she just kept on going. My face was soaked in her piss and it was the most humiliated I ever felt. She then told me to lick her pussy clean and that I was now going to be her new toilet bowl and toilet paper as well. She then left the room and told me to turn around and face the bowl in the same position.

She came walking back into the room but I could not see her, as I was looking down and could not see her. She then got right behind me and lubed my asshole and started to fuck it with her strapon. After she got the strapon in my ass and was fucking me, she shoved my face into the toilet bowl and started laughing. She kept her hand on top of my head and then flushed the toilet, with my face still shoved in it. She kept it there until it was all gone and then pulled her strapon out of my ass. With my hair and my face covered in toilet juice, she grabbed the back of my head and make me clean the strap on that she just fucked my pathetic ass with. After making me deep throat it to make sure it was 100% clean, she walked over to the toilet, sat on it and made me crawl over and worship her feet while humiliating me about what just happened.

slavesw likes this.
  3. vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    Locked Up While She Plays

I knew I should have never trusted her. She was just too beautiful for me in the first place and I always knew that. So when she asked me to come to her place tonight for dinner, I never should have accepted. But of course, she had on another low cut shirt at work and her cleavage was showing too much but I couldnt say anything about it, just stare when I could. She told me to be there at 6pm and the food would be ready.

I arrived at her apartment at 6pm and knocked on the door. Karissa answered the door wearing a beautiful little black dress that just looked stunning on her. She was a pure Goddess, one that all the guys loved. She was tall, skinny and had big breasts to compliment her beautiful face, so of course she got all the attention. She told me to come in and I looked around but there was no sign of any food in her place. She quickly informed me that she forgot all about me coming over for dinner tonight and she had already made other plans with another guy. But, she told me that if I wanted to get naked and wait in the stocks in her bedroom that she will be home sometime tonight and then we could play.

My stomach dropped and I looked at her to make sure she did say that to me. I asked her again what she meant. She told me that if I wanted to play with her tonight, then I would have to wait in her bedroom locked in her stocks. She then told me to hurry up because she didnt have all night long for me to make my mind up. I thought it was weird but this could be a once in a lifetime chance with a goddess like her. So I agreed and she led me into her bedroom where she told me to strip in front of her. I thought I saw her laugh when I pull my pants down but wasnt sure. I wasnt large at all, 5 inches on a good day. But she proceeded to then lock me in her stocks completely naked. She looked at me in the stocks and laughed hysterically and called me a pathetic piece of shit. Karissa told me that I am worseless, just like my cock. She also made fun of me after she told me she was going out with another man tonight and how I didnt say a thing.

She then went into her closet and pulled out a large bag. She grabbed something inside of the bag and strolled over to me, flaunting her hot body. My face was at breast level and she asked me if I enjoyed the view, which I agreed to. She told me that is about as close as you will get to them pussyboy. She then went to her knees and slipped something over my small cock. She played around for a minute or so and then she popped back up, holding a key in her hand. She proceeded to tell me that this key is the key to my cock. She told me that my cock was locked in a chastity belt and only she could let me out if I ever wanted to cum again. She then placed the key around her neck so that it dangled between her perfect breasts. Running her hand across my face, she told me that she will be home in a few hours. Then, jokingly, she told me I dont have to wait up and she laughed as she shut the door to her room.

Many grueling hours passed by, as standing in the position I was in was pure torture and it felt like it never would end. She never turned the lights on, so I was also in the dark the entire time. Finally, I heard some movement out in the other room followed by the bedroom door being flung open and the lights turned on. There stood the beautiful Goddess Karissa in her beautiful black dress. She took one look at me and just started laughing and asked how if I missed her. I answered of course I did and she laughed again. She told me that I have been in the stocks for almost five long hours now and I am about to spend a lot more time in them.

She walked right up to me and again, my face was right at her breasts. She started to tell me all about her lovely date with Jeff and his huge black cock. Well, she mostly talked about his cock and what she did with it all night long. She told me he had cum many, many times in her perfect pussy, something that I could only dream about doing. She then hiked her dress up and slid her thong off of her perfect body and put the thong right in front of my face. I could smell it already and knew it was filled with her and her lovers cum. She rubbed it across my face, teasing me about not being able to even see her pussy and a real man would never be in stocks sucking on soiled panties. With those words, she shoved the thong in my mouth and told me to start tasting her lovers cum mixed with hers.

She then went over to her bag and grabbed her riding crop and ran it over the front of my body, telling me she was going to destroy me for being a pathetic excuse for a man. She then went behind me and just started beating my ass over and over again with no mercy. She beat my ass with both the riding crop and a leather slapper that really stung until her arm was too tired. She walked around to the front of me and pulled my face up. She then proceeded to start slapping the shit out of my face relentlessly. She didnt care about hurting me, she just wanted to teach me a lesson. In between slaps, sometimes she would spit right in my face or worse, my mouth. It was a truly humbling experience.

She then walked over to her bag once more and pulled out the strapon cock that she has. She brought over a wooden stool to the front of me and started fucking my mouth with the huge strapon, calling me a whore and slut for deep throating the cock so well. Once she was satisfied, she moved the stool around to the back of me and plunged the large cock straight into my asshole. I tried to scream but it was muffled horribly and she just laughed as she kept pounding my ass with the strapon. Once she was satisfied with the ass fucking and humiliation that she just delivered, she decided that I served my punishment in the stocks and it was time to be let down. However, she told me that the only way I could get down was to promise to be her houseboy slave forever, which means no fucking whatsoever. Taking her thong out of my mouth, I agreed with her and she left me out and threw me on the bed. She hiked up her dress and planted her asshole firmly on my mouth and commanded me to lick. Her dress covered my face and I was in the dark again, licking my new Goddess ass and I wouldnt have it any other way.

slavesw likes this.
  4. vikkisissycuck

Local Time:
    Dressing Goddess Nicole

My beautiful Goddess Nicole was about to get ready to go out tonight, again. This should be ok, right? It would be if she was going out with me and going to fuck me tonight and pleasure me in many ways. But nope, again, I will be left at home to clean the house and do chores and be waiting for her when she either brings her lover home or just comes home late with more chores for me to do.

But, that is for later and now it is time for me to get Goddess Nicole ready for her hot date, according to her. We both walk into the bathroom together with me naked, as usual, except for my chastity belt. She commands me to undress her so I take off her shirt and bra first revealing her massive double D chest. Her blond hair is so beautiful and just compliments her body. Goddess Nicole is not skinny but not fat by any means, she is just a thicker woman with huge breasts and nows how to flaunt it as well. Next, I took her socks off and then her jeans, revealing her red thong. She told me to go around to the back of her and take off her thong with my mouth, which she always finds amusing.

After struggling to get her thong off of her beautiful round ass, she informs me that since I am wearing my chastity belt and all, that I should just kneel outside the shower while she takes a shower. I mean, the key is around her neck, dangling between her luscious breasts, but she couldnt be bothered to let me join her in the shower whatsoever. I havent helped give her a bath since the very first time she let me get her ready, and she told me I got too excited and that I would never be allowed to help again. Who could blame me though? Being allowed to wash her beautiful body while water was flowing all over it, it was just an amazing site.

She is finally done her long shower and she gets out looking stunning as usual. I quickly hand her the towel and she starts to dry herself off, another chore that I am banned from unfortunately. She told me to leave the room and go get the clothes ready that we bought today when we were out shopping. Again, as usual, she just had to go get a new outfit for her date, right down to new underwear and all!

I go downstairs and grab the clothes that she bought on our shopping trip. She bought this hot tan skirt with a slit up the side and a tight, very low cut red top that showed more than just a little bit of her massive cleavage, at least when she bent over a tad bit. Her underwear was just so sexy, the tiny red lacy thong complimented her new red bra perfectly, and I couldnt wait to help her into it and later on, help take it off of her after her long night out. I was sure the thong would be soiled in no time as well. It seemed like a waste of money to buy all these new clothes that will hardly be worn at all.

I went back upstairs with her new clothing in my arms and found her waiting in the bedroom with her makeup in hand. Her hair was already done and she scolded me for taking so long getting her clothes ready. She told me to bring the clothes over to the bed and lay them there and then crawl over to her. She then led me over to the full length mirror in the bedroom and get on all fours. She proceeded to place her makeup on my back and sat on my back while doing her makeup.

Goddess Nicole started to talk about her date tonight with Tyrone. She told me she didnt really know much about him other than he was a black guy and she couldnt wait to see how huge his cock is. She told me all about how she is going to give him blowjobs and how she is going to fuck him like crazy. She did tell me that she will bring home a present, maybe a condom or two full of cum even. She did promise a cum soaked thong though and that I could suck on it when she came home. She also said she doubts she will bring him here on the first date but she may bring him around in the future if all goes well. She told me that she expected the entire house cleaned while she was out and she was not letting me out of my chastity belt, of course.

She finally finished up with her makeup and now was the time to get Goddess Nicole dressed, the most humiliating chore but very erotic. She told me to grab her thong first and come to the front of her. I grabbed her thong of the bed quickly and crawled back to her and kneel, my face right at her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her pussy and told me to not even dare lick her. She wanted me to get a good smell of a clean pussy before it was filled with black cum. She also wanted me to just be tortured by the fact that this was her beautiful pussy and I will never, ever get to have sex with it. She then turned around and did the same thing with her ass, digging it into my face and just laughing at me. It was purely humiliating. She then sat down briefly and told me to put the thong on. I started out by putting both her gorgeous feet through and pulled it up to around her knees. She stood up and I pulled the thong the rest of the way up, covering her pussy and ass, barely. I was then told to lay down on the ground right beside her bed. She proceeded to grab her skirt and put that on herself while standing directly over me. She then grabbed her bra and shirt and then sat on top of my face. She told me say goodbye to her breasts for the rest of the night, because when she comes up, they will be covered. I couldnt see a thing, as the skirt covered my eyes. I was very disappointed, as I wouldnt be putting her bra or shirt on for her. She then told me why I was being punished. I forgot to grab her favorite boots and now she had to go get them. She got off my face, now completely dressed and got her boots out of her closet. She brought them over to me and told me to stick my tongue out. She wiped the soles across my tongue a few times and told me to get up.

She allowed me to place both boots on her feet, luckily. She was now all ready to go so she told me to go get my wallet. She knew I had taken money out earlier so she told me to hand it all over. She took my wallet and cash and told me she did not trust me and didnt want me to spend any of her money. She also told me to go over to the hamper and get her purple thong she wore yesterday. I searched in the laundry and grabbed it out and handed it to her. She told me to open my mouth and she shoved it in, making me taste her scent. She grabbed the locking ball gag and placed it over my mouth and locked it with a key, which she proceedd to place in her bra for safekeeping. She made me follow her to the door on my knees and at the door, she shoved her ass in my face one last time and told me to wait up for her so we can have some real fun.

slavesw likes this.
  5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    As a fellow writer of storys, love your thoughts and idea's about how to treat your locked up servants. Setting here locked I now have to take a cold shower just to calm down. Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice