Cucking (and sucking) my first hubby

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by demale, Dec 11, 2017.

1. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    When I went to my first swingers' party in the LA suburbs the hostess answered the door naked with her pubic hair shaved in the form of a heart. From an adjacent room I heard a woman moaning. She was in her late thirties, a demure wifey with thick thighs, ample breasts and a 50s-style hairdo (this was the mid-70s) and she had a cock deep inside her with another in her mouth and three more waiting. Her husband lay next her, applying lotion to her pussy. After the third guy had dumped his load inside her he didn't need to. I was the sixth man in and Rose still was ravenous. "I'm going to come," I told her as I pumped away. "Ohhhh..come," she begged me. A dozen of us ended up barebacking her. "I'd better get cleaned up," she said, as semen dripped from her mouth and oozed out of her swollen cunt. Rose and her hubby were going to return on Tuesday for Bisexual Night. I was, too. I wanted to suck hubby's cock while she watched.

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice