CS-600 / CS-100 Waist Band Issues (Rubbing somewhere) Help..

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BritishLockee, Dec 22, 2022.

1. BritishLockee

BritishLockee Member

Europe
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    I guess this could be the same for any belt really, but now me and my partner are deliving into long term chastity anyway the issue is the right side to the penis its rubbing on something i just cant work out what it is, I am overweight and the belt is fine otherwise, I mean it could be the rubber liner but any ideas would be welcome. This is the only thing thats stopping us from long term wear.

I cant notice anything visible on the skin, the metal of the belt here is the only part thats got more metal showing than the rubber, I am also a man with Klinefelters Syndrome (47XXY) so have more of a pear shape waist anyway. Thanks for your input. :)

Oh Merry Christmas to you all. :)

2. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    If your belt has a silicone cover that is removable then securing it with silicone self adhering tape (can be obtained at Home Depot in the plumbing section) to stop the lining from coming loose or moving off of it’s track. Check all the areas that your body contacts the belt in the area where you have the issue. You’re looking for sharp metal sections and more importantly metal slivers or jagged edges that could damage the silicone cover. Inspect all the silicone cover all the way around and check for signs of wear/ tear/ dryrot/ mold/ etc…you’re looking for everything and anything that could be seemingly insignificant and putting it under the magnifying glass literally and figuratively. If it’s one of those belts that uses stainless steel wire as the waistband, make sure the wire is not frayed or splintered anywhere. Check all the connection points and all the stuff that seems small. Often times, the most annoying pains with chastity are related to small things like a sharp edge against the skin in one spot that doesn’t show up in a regular inspection. Get some really good lighting, get a magnifying glass or a good set of cheaters glasses, and really inspect the areas you’re experiencing discomfort. Chances are there is something you’re missing in that process and if you look with a finer eye for the details, it will make itself known quickly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice