CS-100 Ring Causing Pain

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by LookButDontCum, Nov 18, 2016.

1. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Hello,

I was just wondering if I could get some advice on the CS-100 style belt. I purchased one on ebay and it is very good and secure.

However, after about an hour of wear, I get a burning pain in my testicals where the ring is rubbing against them.

I was just wondering if people who have used this belt can give me some advice, is this something my body will adapt to in time, or will I need to modify the belt. The only thing I can think of doing is bending the ring somehow. I'm just not sure how to bend it and which way to do it.

If anyone else has had this problem, I'd really appreciate any help.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    As I found out when I had the same problem, the problem is the gap between the ring and the cage part. I had to get mine opened a 1/4" more and that made the world of difference. I wear my device 24/7 for over 4 years now and it is very comfortable but I had to get a custom made one. I wasted more money then it costs to get a custom device, buying off the shelf ones.

3. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much for your help.

I just bent the ring and it's so much more comfortable.

The pain doesn't usually kick in until I have been wearing the belt for an hour or two, so I don't know if modification will last, but so far it's better.

I do plan to upgrade to a better belt in the future, either a latowski or a behind barz, but for now it's a good introduction.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    That was how i moved on having had the CS 100 for a year and having very few issues other than a tendency for the penis tip to swell up now and then probably from the urine left behind which would then cause a slight edema which was slightly painful until the tube was removed and the penis left to recover a day or two, it was around this time i decided to see if someone out there could make something a little better and this was how BehindBarz came about it was based on my original CS 100.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice