Cruel but entertaining teases

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Howwedoin, Jun 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Howwedoin

Howwedoin Member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    An idea came to mind that could be a great idea for a keyholder if they wanted to play a slightly cruel trick on their locked up partner.

On a spare key, file down a tooth a little bit so it won’t unlock the device. The rest is up to you! Think of the frustration if you were allowed to use the key OR if he “found” the key thinking he’s going to get away with unlocking!

The anticipation that the key is in his hands thinking it’s coming off only to find out the key won’t work! (Insert devilish laugh here) caution, you better make sure you have a spare or two!

I’d like to hear other ideas or experiences!

NEsubhub likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Recently my madam allowed me a evening out of my cage after a hygiene release, before bed I was told to put my cage back on, once we were in bed, madam asked if I had enjoyed my free time, I of corse said thank you madam, I had, she then proceeded to tell me about her last time she was with her bull!

soforo, qwer75 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I actually had this happen, but it was unintentional. I never know when my wife will release me, but it's almost always after I have been locked for several weeks at which point she often finds it entertaining to leave the key out somewhere that I might possibly find it -- hanging among her jewelry on the vanity, hidden under or behind a bottle of lotion, among articles of clothing that I don't often wear, etc., etc. Sometimes when I do find it and let her know she tells me that it's been sitting in that spot for several days and had I just looked earlier...

Anyway, one day I was lucky enough to find my key. I was home alone and I was extremely horny after a long lock-up. I immediately pushed the key into the padlock... and nothing! It wouldn't turn at all. The lock had frozen. I tried and tried and tried. I oiled the lock as much as I could. I sprayed WD-40 all over it and made a mess in the process. I tried the key again and again and more forcefully to the point that it very well might have broken off in the lock. And at the start of this I had texted my wife that I had found the key and "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" But I then had to inform her that the lock was frozen, and from then I was updating her as the minutes and hours went on and I was still locked.

I was so frustrated and focused on nothing else but freeing my little penis so that I could finally masturbate for a few seconds. And she... she thought it was fantastic. Even though she hadn't planned it and had nothing to do with the state of the lock.

I finally worked it free. And then I purchased new lock & keys, lock oil, and some bolt cutters.

Staylocked likes this.
  4. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Reminds me of a scene from Big Bang Theory (title takes on a new meaning being locked!) Where Bernadette hid her husband Howard's Xbox a in the dryer, so if only he would've done the laundry he could've had it back!
    That could be a fun game for a keyholder, 'you find the key and you can take me anyway you want!' But don't tell him the detail that you hid it among a task that he has put off for some time!

b_quark and NEsubhub like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mean cruel chastity keyholder

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice