creative Domme wanted for 24/7 Control

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by bikermaid, Mar 9, 2021.

1. bikermaid

bikermaid Live to serve , Serve to live

Handyman
    Sweden ,skåne,
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    i am a experienced slave owned for 12 years and are finding my newly gained freedom ,very hard to cope with. I am 47 years old male and been very active in the Swedish BDSM public scene.
    i am wondering if there is any interested in totally control my life and slowly take away more and more of my "free" time and comfort , by using tech ,cameras ,software and apps..
    I have all the hardware camera,surveillance system locks ,cages,fucking machine , whipping machine,stockade, etc are all controllable from anywhere in the world with a internet connection . Enforce strict dress codes , i have maid uniforms ,heels , corset chastity belts and devices , limitless possibilities for a creative evil mind... I would love if this maybe lead to a IRL relationship , but it is not a deal breaker if not..
    The tech is easy to use and easy to learn , it is based on a smart home platform and a D-Link camera system . We can set a trial period or long term .
    If you like the feeling of power and the thought of a man suffering just for you said so , this is for you..
    Image you wake up at night , casting an eye on your clock ,reading 05.00 ,knowing exactly where i am ,how im dressed and what i am doing , following your strict scedule hour for hour ,minute for minute ,suffering for you... secure "permanent chastity" possible ... i thank you for your time ,and wish you long days and pleasant nights..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice