Creative and Fun Ways to Tease and Deny

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TheMistressAmanda, Jun 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. TheMistressAmanda

Mistress/Key Holder
    East Coast United States
    Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    My toy and I are both new to this. We are on Day 2 of a 30 day lockup. I have a lot of ideas to tease and deny my toy for the next 30 days and I have spoken to a lot of people on here that have been really helpful also and have given me some ideas. I am going to keep on thinking about it also but to help me out I am looking for some other creative, fun ways to tease and deny my toy over the next 28 days.I want to have a full arsenal of ideas to pull from and use on him. I want him to be so frustrated and horny and I also want to make sure he has a great time and enjoys it. We are doing this for fun not as a 24/7 lifestyle choice. We are taking it slow and seeing where we want to go with it. Thank you for the ideas.

bincorona and MistressAmandasToy like this.
  2. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Have fun

TheMistressAmanda likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    you know him best , but I would say take things he likes , that's to say clothes you wear , things you say to him , things you do to him and use it fuel his desire , make him please you how you like with the promise of something for him at the end and then make him wait . keep repeating this and he will want to please you more as it goes on to receive his prise , I cannot be more specific without knowing what pushes his buttons but you will , but you must be firm and not give in until you are ready , this may sound a little cruel but if you work it right he will be totally at your will .

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Anything that arouses him is fine. You should know what arouses him by now. Wear sexy clothes around the house, have him massage you while locked up or call him from another room and have him listen to you masturbate.

5. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    One thing my wife does is she won't let me pull her panties down in the mornings before work . She just let's me kiss her panty crotch for a little while and then sends me to work . It makes me super horney!!

6. MistressAmandasToy

USA
    Local Time:
    I am going to be in trouble. I can not wait to see/feel what you have in store for me Mistress

TheMistressAmanda and sissybitch like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One thing that is both beautiful and drives me crazy is watching her get off.

I usually start her off with oral and when she is ready I hand her the wand, I hold and caress her while she gets herself off. And if she's in a mood for more, I also hand her the large dildo and watch as it disappears in and out of her. Watching her take its length and girth vigorously at the pace she likes. The only problem is she doesn't last very long before she cums.

Allowing a ruined orgasm, or letting me give myself one is another practice we sometimes do. It's not that frequent, it seems like a treat at the time but after I am so mad with lust I will do anything to finish the job and have a real one. Very difficult to lock back up.

Since I don't last very long anymore, she will sometimes make bets or deals. If I can last two minutes without stopping or pulling out I get to cum, or if I have to stop or pull out it will cost me a month etc...it gets to where I want to lock up just so it doesn't cost me.

Just some of the things we do that are frustrating and make it very hard to lock back up.

8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Have him watch or read a sexy web site while you curl up next to or behind him in lingerie and caress and play with him while he is locked.

9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    A few things that drive me wild:
    1. When she grabs my cage and rubs it against her pussy lips.
    2. When reaches climax. Man, I am out of my mind horny when she climaxes.
    3. Playing with my nipples. We first started noticing that I was developing new erogenous zones the first time we kept me locked more than a couple of weeks. And my nipples turned out to be the most sensitive of those zones. Playing with my erogenous zones is her most favorite thing. She loves seeing how desperately horny she can make me by touching me in those places. Sometimes she plays with my nipples while she climaxes, and oh my goodness, I had no idea it was even possible to get as horny as I do when she does that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice