Craving to cum went away?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ScorpioCuck87, Mar 12, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    So leading up to 30 days. I was very anxious and worried for some reason. But now on day 35 I dont feel the urge to cum. I just comply with all of my Mistress demands and all around submit to her. Ive been a foot stool most days. As well as given her multiple foot rubs. Shes denying me even the satisfaction of pleasuring her. She has done that herself lately. Ive been on the ball with all my duties. She bound me up in plastic wrap and teased me with her feet over an hour yesterday. She said...you must of been a good boy huh?!... I said Yes Mistress... So shes definitely proud of my submission lately. Which makes me happy. But im curious why my desire to cum has went away? Does this happen at a certain point? Is it because I just put her needs first? Just looking for some advice and hoping some of you out there have had similar experiences? Thank you.

2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Forgive me, I can't answer your questions but I can say thank you for sharing. Sounds like you're very lucky!

ScorpioCuck87 likes this.
  3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Teased you with her feet: sounds great

ScorpioCuck87 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hate to tell you but it'll come back. You get good days and bad, it shifts back and forth, and there's no explaining why. Good luck...

5. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    It was amazing. Had my cage twitching. And me moaning...

6. ScorpioCuck87

ScorpioCuck87 Member

USA/ Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thank you!!!

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    As the previous poster stated it will keep coming and going the more you get into it, everyones experiences are unique to them the main thing is that you enjoy it and let your Mistress see you enjoying it.

Chaste J., Consensus, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  8. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well said

Consensus likes this.
  9. dozo

dozo Member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    it's a matter of cumming and going! :)

It all depends on the session. I'm not allowed to touch my clitty now but in some sessions I have to edge in my cage almost daily. That, of course, brings a sexual tension in you you can not maintain for extremely long, but it does make you leak constantly and yearn for (ruined) orgasm. A good dom can keep the balance between overstimulating and keeping you just on that edge that pushes you to do anything he/she says and push your limits more easily.

As a preparation to my current session I had to ruin 2-3 times a day until stayed limp at and ultimately ran dry for a day. That took 5 days... Such an overflow of stimulation also helps to overcome a longer dry session in my experience. It also totally ruins you ability to get an erection during the process, which was also a goal.

10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It Will Pass

A Domme was having coffee with her friend, and complained “I don’t know what’s wrong lately. I’m feeling so insecure and have not been in the mood for play, my toys are collecting dust, and we barely even have vanilla sex. Maybe I’m just not as dominant as I thought.

Her friend was nonchalant. “Don’t worry, it will pass,” she said.

A few weeks later, they were having again coffee, and the Domme exclaimed “I’ve totally got my groove back. I’m feeling completely on top, and I even came when I was pegging my boi last night. I’m a Domme, alright!”

Her friend nodded. “Don’t worry, it will pass,” she said

11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Heh. A few years ago I re-wrote a bunch of Zen koans in a BDSM theme. That was the first one that came to mind.

12. asimpleman23

asimpleman23 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    I have never cum as much as hard for as long duration - we're talking minutes of orgasm here - since being in chastity. Goddess has been amazingly generous and prescient in having Hers focus on root and second chakras (meant much more as locale map than metaphysic) through the back door. with no refractory period, there's simply nothing to prevent the waves of deep, deep pleasure She is coaching in and extracting from Hers. for what She has taken - not trivial, of course - She has given -so- much more. I am exceedingly blessed.

I know that's not the 'usual' script, but boy that's how this is playing out in our little world.

thanks! : )

Sexy Slave 69 and Consensus like this.
  13. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    As has been said, though we are all different....it ebbs and flows. I only have the urge to cum, if I'm actually near an orgasm, which is only every 2-3 months. I do get definite frustration, but I don't crave sex or masturbation, and get no stimulation, and stay locked. I don't actually like cumming, but I know I want it when near to orgasm, although it's always ruined. I'm not of much help, but again, my degree of frustration comes and goes, which is what's replaced the previous desire to cum.

14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    It's highly variable. Every individual experiences it differently, and and every individual feels different at different times. I've been locked more or less 24/7 (I take it off for thorough cleaning every 5-7 days for a few minutes at a time) for the past 18 months or so. My last orgasm (or erection, for that matter) was 12/31/18. For the most part, I either don't feel the urge or barely feel it, but when she and I are in bed and she teases me, it can be intense. She loves to take me with her strap-on, and I begin to leak heavily when she does, but I can't really say I've had an orgasm.

The point is that there is no "norm" or "standard" for everyone. We all experience it a little differently, and that level of uncertainty and anticipation is a large part of what makes this(male chastity) so exciting.

Consensus and Giveitup like this.
  15. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    10:00 AM
    There's also just life. Since starting chastity 24x7 5.5 months ago, I've been constantly horny... until two weeks ago. Unusual period of work stress, sleep deprivation -- I didn't feel the least bit sexy. But the past several days things have started to settle down at work and I've started catching up on sleep,..and I'm right back to horny+. Which, since I'm caged, I can't do anything about except offer my wife footrubs, scented baths, dinner out and my fingers and tongue (offered several times a day :)

1mlockedup and Consensus like this.
  16. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I've realized that I often lose track of when I've last cum. I know it was in the 5-8 week ago range, but I'm not sure. It's become more of a maintenance thing than a desire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice