Covid and being caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dmitry, Jan 12, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I am now caged and have recently got Covid, albeit, luckily, in its light form so far. I asked my wife and KH to remove the cage due to Covid. She refused. We both stay at home.
    Who of you was caged while getting Covid?
    Covid might lead to thrombosis, may chastity instigate this process?
    My doctor doesn't know I am wearing a cage.

2. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    By the way, interestingly, being ill and caged. I belief some of you have to visited a doctor, but KH hadn't remove the cage contrary to your will. How it was?

3. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    Anyone who forcibly won't remove a cage under such conditions (assuming the cagee is serious about it being removed) is being irresponsible and reckless. I would hope that doesn't really happen.

4. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    My cage was never removed for cold/flu. It also wasn't removed when I had covid earlier this year.

Dmitry and LukeVallentine like this.
  5. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    You encourage me, thank you. It is for the first time my wife is so strict, she was very vanilla before.

6. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    My Wife denied my request to remove my cage for my last annual checkup. That was a bit humiliating for me and not in a fun way
    But that's different than asking permission to remove the device when one is ill.

7. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Rule number 1 was 'if I might end up in the ER, the cage comes off'. I feel covid falls under this

We also feel a Dr should treat and know their patients for who they are. If the Dr wants the cage off, I can do a follow up. No Dr has ever looked there so it has never been an issue so far

8. Ffcman

Ffcman Member

Local Time:
    Spent my time sick with Covid caged……….

You can too!!!!!!!!!!

9. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I recently spent a couple weeks caged with Goddess and 2 children, all who tested positive, and although I had the same symptoms (and they weren't nice) I tested negative twice. Both of my two tests were a trip to the doctor's office, and both were caged. I didn't even ask for my cage to be removed because there's no reason. A covid test doesn't involve removing of clothes. And if I did have Covid, even though I tested negative.. I stepped up and did everything I could for my wife and kids, and put my locked status on the back burner. I was horny as fuck every morning, day, and night, with no teasing or anything, just a sick family.

Ffcman likes this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Fetish is fine but illness is illness. Cage off, fun over, recuperate.

taped2, Kamaczo and mr_newbie like this.
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Years ago I was in the middle of a particularly long locked spell, when I came down with a flu. Really bad stuff coming out of me in various places, body ache, fever, etc. I was out of work for a week (which is a lot for me).

At the end of the week when I was feeling better, Mrs Edge happened to catch me getting out of the shower, and she suddenly realized that not only was I still caged, but that she hadn't even considered unlocking me. She said that she felt a little guilty, but since I hadn't asked to be unlocked, she figured that it must not have bothered me.

We talked about it later, and she realized that me being caged was such a normal part of our lives that she literally had forgotten about it. I told her that in my condition, sex was the last thing on my mind anyway, and I didn't feel like the cage was making me any more uncomfortable. And then we both realized how "real" this had become for the both of us; that is, it was not a extended foreplay thing, but a totally new aspect of our relationship.

BTW, our whole house had it last year, and I stayed locked.

12. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    I had covid recently, been boosted so it was basically like a bad cold. Respiratory viruses are typically hard on me. Anyway, I was caged the whole time. The cage was not bothering me but my wife knew I was not well enough for any kind of fun, so she refused to let me out when I asked if she wanted to make love.

She knew better than I that I would not be able to hold up, or get up my end of the deal. But luckily I was only locked for 6 days before she let me out to pleasure her. It is always amazing to me the rush of sensations when she takes me out of my cage after several days and allows me a stretch. It feels so very good and I am thankful for being allowed a short break, even though it may only be an hour or 20 minutes before she wants me to lock back up.

13. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    I've been caged through colds and flu, and it was no big deal since I was well-used to being caged. As Tom said, I didn't feel like sex anyway. Covid can be bad, but usually isn't. So long as the symptoms are mild and no breathing difficulties (good idea to invest in a pulse oximeter, BTW), and the cage isn't causing you to have problems sleeping (sleep is important for your immune system), no particular need for the cage to come off. If it turns for the worse, take the cage off and go to the hospital. Maybe call your doctor ASAP though, since there are early home treatment protocols now that might be appropriate for you.

The only "don't feel good but don't need to go to the hospital" time I need the cage off was when I threw my back out, and that was just because finding a position that was comfortable with the cage and my back was impossible.

bondinchas and BarbCD like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    In not normally allowed a release just for being ill, and I am yet to have covid.

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Currently quarantined. Waiting on test results. Almost certain exposure over the last week to infection (someone in my circle is positive), but mine still might just be a cold.

Not caged at the moment. Free for the last few days, and I miss the cage. I totally like it when she enjoys me being caged. She's got other stuff to worry about at the moment, though ...

And cage or no cage, I am still behaving pretty well. I'm getting trained well.

As for the medical question ... unless you have severe diabetes or something like that, as long as you're vaccinated and boosted, I wouldn't worry about the cage + COVID.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  16. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    same story for me. Been sick before while caged. The first time or 2 when I was self locked I unlocked for it. Now I am not locked 24/7 by any means but last couple of times I have been sick it wan't unlocked. I don't know if the wife thought about it or not, but I didn't mention it either. She would not hesitate to unlock me if I asked under conditions like that.

The other day I had an issue that flared up at night and needed to go the the ER. I asked her if I could be unlocked until I got back home. She gave me the key without question. And I locked back up when I got home without being asked/told.

bondinchas likes this.
  17. aschegeist

aschegeist Member

Local Time:
    Trust your wife. You married her for a reason. She'll know when to remove. Get better soon! Fluids: stay hydrated! Sports drinks without caffeine help tremendously.

bondinchas likes this.
  18. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    I had Covid and stayed caged. There was no Covid related business below the waist that required the cage to be removed. I go to the Dr. caged. Unless I have a physical, Xray or mens issue it stays on. My wife issued me a back up key which is sealed and checked regularly if I needed to remove it for an emergency room visit.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice