Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Even Faucci said "masks" were useless.

Sorry but unless you've been through Red Cross and/or EPA PPE (or similar training) you really have shouldn't be trying to use such as I"m willing to bet you use them INCORRECTLY. Likewise I'm betting the rag or cheap mask you're wearing isn't P100 or similar. And no N95 masks aren't effective for what you are trying to do. Worse mishandling your "mask is only spreading germs.

What makes me go nuts is so many doctors, nurses, and other "medical" professionals don't use their PPE properly since Covid. They should know better and follow their training. But most don't.

So I really don't give a damn if someone is Covid Positive. If they are they shouldn't be out in pubic. And they sure as hell shouldn't be in crowded places.

And you prove my point. You knowingly had Covid and you went out in public. So you are part of the problem that extended this mess.

Please don't reply as anything you say is nothing I want to hear as you just showed that A) you don't know what you're talking about and B) are self absorbed and willing to risk the health of others to "feel better".

Dianna1395 likes this.
  2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Yep, they assumed anyone with a normal every day virus had covid, and killed them.

Panic panic panic, make more respirators, panic panic panic, get the car factories building respirators, panic panic panic, wear masks, they don't work but it looks good, panic panic panic, develop vaccines, panic panic panic, it doesn't matter if the vaccines don't work as long as we have them, panic panic panic.

Running around like headless chickens.

Panic panic panic, ban and ridicule all the experts who do not panic, panic panic panic.

Utterly ridiculous.

Sometimes the best thing to do is.... nothing.

3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Harsh words.
    Do you please me not to answer, because you are getting in a lack of arguments? Because you just have one or two arguments per theory?
    I remember you did this at another place here already.

You are just throwing around with phrases, allegations and prejudgements.

You are betting brazenly about a person you dont know, never have seen, never have spoken with.
    Why do you judge about a situation, you cant overlook from your small rabbithole you are loving in?

You are writing about an issue you seemingly even havent thought about, informed yourself except on youtube or facebook memes and get aggressive about it. It is not the peope wifh their masks, whom make you nuts. It is always yourself.

Your feelings always come out of you. You are responsible for your thoughts and feelings. Maybe you should check it.

You already shot your whole powder, before even aming. .

Where is your anger coming from? Which fear do you have, thst makes you like this?
    Do you often try to play alpha?

true42 likes this.
  4. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    No because I was certified and trained people in the PROPER USE of PPE. I'm sick and tired of people who haven't been trained or ignore their training tell me that I'm wrong.

PPE is ONE TIME USE ONLY.

5. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    subrick, Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    That’s a HELL OF LOT better than what we get from the Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe Administration. Basically ... we get ... JACK-SHIT!

7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    £120,000 for the death of your wife/husband/child is not a lot.

8. Vladrick

Vladrick New member

Local Time:
    What a circle jerk thread. Nothing but conspiracy theries and goofy shenaigans. Give some legitemate proof to your claims. This thread has turned nothing but grooming for conspiracy theories. Your minority threads and studies isnt the majority. Get a grip on reality. No I dont want your half ass one doctor study. Which seems to be the happy arguement. Stop doing this. You just look like fools.

Servus and true42 like this.
  9. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As someone who has repeatedly said they want the truth, I’ll ask you to show some proof.

So far all I see is left wing stupidity that has hurt our freedom. People with complications from a “safe” vax. China gaining more power on the world stage. A recession that could become a depression. Hyper inflation.

So I’ll ask you this. If the vac works why do we need “masks”? If the vac worked why do so many care who else gets it?

Finally if “masks” worked why weren’t PSAs done telling people how to use them properly? And why aren’t people told the dangers of improper use of PPE?

10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Did New York Slimes Boy start a new account?

Gee, calling us wrong and unsubstantiated while providing ZERO of your own is a great start!

I predict you’ll last about three posts.....

subrick and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  11. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Gee wow, thank you for explaining to me what the internet is. You mean it’s this thingy that your using to communicate your Covid opinions on a chastity themed website??? I think that your so much smarter than me that you probably also know that you can use this internet thingy to support virtually any side of any topic you can think of. And of course I’m sure that you also heard that everything on the internet thingy is also true. You say that you are a huge fan of the free press. So am I, however what’s sad is that people like you can’t comprehend that there is no such thing anymore, especially in the MSM environment. They’re all completely biased, politicized, and guess what, bought by the very pharmaceutical companies that convinced you to take 5 or more useless jabs into your body. All while making a ton of money from the government that was telling you to do the same thing. You said it yourself, “you can bet on humanity’s greed”, if this Covid fiasco isn’t a good example of that for you then I’m not sure what else could be. I know that your super smart, but just in case I’m wrong then here’s a scenario that many believe is happening: Government officials receive “donations” from pharmaceutical companies, those same pharmaceutical companies produce drugs and “vaccines” that they then sell back to the public with the full support of the politicians that they just donated to. Pharmaceutical companies do the same thing with doctors on a much larger scale. Offering kickbacks and other incentives for them to support and help sell their products to their patients, i.e. people like you.
    IMO if you survived five jabs you’d be perfectly fine if you got the virus and the consequential immunity naturally. Despite taking all those jabs, ironically you still will probably get Covid if you haven’t already in your lifetime the same way us anti jabbers did. I also think that you and the MSM are wrong by calling this Covid jab a vaccine and comparing it to a polio vaccine which it obviously is not. You could take a million of your MSM and government recommend Covid jabs, boosters, etc…and you’d still be vulnerable to catching it 3-6 months after your last poke or sooner if it’s a different strain. At best this was a brilliantly fear marketed product for the masses. From your posts it seems that you enjoy reading and sponging up the knowledge and information that your “free press” is bestowing upon the world. I choose to be more skeptical and take a more common sense approach to these matters. Like taking time to see what is happening with jab recipients and those who had Covid naturally. Not just sticking my arm out for my doctor to jab me because the government and the pharmaceutical company told him it’s a great idea.

That being said, do what you think is best for you and your family and I will do the same without shaming you for it.

I would offer you some free advice. The next time that you try to convince someone else to your point of view using information that your sharing, don’t be condescending. Otherwise you will alienate that person and they won’t even bother reading what any of your material.

12. MtnViper

MtnViper Long term member

Currently resting mind and body
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    Links to boring US Mortality Data:

Updated: External Cause Deaths, now through Nov 2022. This includes accidents, car accidents, suicides, homicides, and drug overdoses. Other causes also shown.

https://twitter.com/CovidData05212/status/1666785594926862336

A look at Circulatory Disease Deaths for ages 20-49. Sorry, no huge numbers of people dying during the initial vaccine rollout. This isn't to say there isn't some, just not an obvious amount. Still digging, but detailed information is only available for 2021, and prior.

https://twitter.com/CovidData05212/status/1666552518380490752

Our individual response to the lockdowns (resulting from boredom, stress, jobs loses and extra cash for some) appears to be the cause of far more deaths than the vaccines. I say this as someone who was never in favor of vaccinating people at low risk of dying from COVI-19.

Dianna1395, true42 and tomf_22033 like this.
  13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #5663 L-u-c-y, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    You've really shamed us. Now you have spoken sense I can see we were wrong all along. I guess this thread is now defunct.

Thanks for pointing out our errors, if only someone had done that 3 years ago it would have saved us from making all these posts.

I haven't had any jabs, I better go and get 5 to catch up.

14. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    With the Esteemed Little Elf discount ... they are cheaper by the dozen!

15. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    And don’t forget to wear your “mask” all the time. Especially outside and alone in the car or shower. Better yet, double mask. And don’t forget the surgical gloves.

And when these get annoying take them off (the wrong way) put in your pocket then reuse so you can spread the germs you collected all over yourself and others.

But what do I know. I’ve only taught the PROPER use of PPE. My guess is your attacker users theirs similar to what I just described. Thankfully there are same people like you and many of the folks in this thread or we’d all be wearing full hazmat outfits by now.

16. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    YUMMY - YUMMY ... LETS POISON THE BABY IN MOMMY’S TUMMY
    as
    Pfi$er Knew mRNA Shots Sicken Infants Back in April 2021

Based upon internal Pfizer documents that had to be clawed out of the BIG PHARMA giant and into the public domain by a court decree, we know now that the company knew way back in April 2021 of the risks its mRNA gene therapy posed to infants ... as a result of experimental mRNA gene therapy given to mothers during pregnancy and after the birth of the baby as a consequence breast feeding by moms who were jabbed.

According to Pregnancy and Lactation Cumulative Review:

“Of the 673 case reports identified in the search, 458 involved BNT162b2 exposure during pregnancy (mother/fetus) and 215 involved exposure during breast-feeding.

In 210 out of the 458 cases, maternal exposure (PTs Maternal exposure timing unspecified, Maternal exposure during pregnancy, Maternal exposure before pregnancy,
    Exposure during pregnancy) was reported either with no associated *AEs or with AE off-label use/product use issue for either the mother or the baby.

Among the remaining 248 cases, the most commonly reported AEs were product use issue (83), off-label use (81), pain (including but not limited to vaccination site pain/pain/pain in extremity)(101), headache (57), abortion spontaneous (51), fatigue (43), pyrexia (26), chills (24), myalgia (23), nausea (22), arthralgia (16), dizziness (15), malaise (12), lymphadenopathy (11) and asthenia (11).

There were 6 cases reporting AE(s) related to premature deliveries (two of which babies died ).

There were 53 reports of spontaneous abortion (51)/ abortion (1)/ abortion missed (1) following BNT162b2 vaccination. Of these reports, 4 cases were COVID-19 positive (including suspected), and 13 cases had relevant medical history of endometriosis (1), abortion spontaneous (10), polycystic ovaries (1), menstruation irregular (1). These cases were therefore excluded from the review. One patient had a medical history of COVID-19 (unknown if ongoing) and was excluded from the review. The remaining 39 cases are summarized in Table 1. (Table omitted).

The remaining 215 cases reported exposure via lactation. In 174 of the 215 reports, there was no AE reported other than ‘Exposure via breast milk/maternal exposure during breast feeding’. In the remaining 41 cases, AEs were reported in the infants following BNT162b2 exposure via lactation (see Table 2). (Table omitted).”

*AE = Adverse Effect

Of course, for some strange reason none of these important and relevant findings, were voluntarily disclosed by Pfi$er, the Deep State Public Health Complex, or the corporate state media that is effectively owned by the biomedical state.

See:
    https://www.phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/125742_S2_M1_pllr-cumulative-review.pdf

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-ar...knew-mrna-shots-sicken-infants-in-april-2021/

Lazlo Toth, subrick and Dianna1395 like this.
  17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    NEW REPORT: FORCED LOCKDOWNS WERE A COSTLY FAILURE - ‘MOST LIKELY THE BIGGEST POLICY MISTAKE OF MODERN TIMES’
    Primarily a governmental failure. A new 200 page report published this month by the London based Institute of Economic Affairs concludes that the forced lockdowns imposed by governments were a global policy failure (on a number of levels).

Dr. John discusses the report in more detail:

See:
    https://iea.org.uk/publications/did-lockdowns-work-the-verdict-on-covid-restrictions/

Lazlo Toth and Dianna1395 like this.
  18. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here We Go: Clown House Upholds Face Diaper Requirement for Unvaccinated Guests For ‘College Athlete Day’ Despite National Emergency Termination

1277B530-D8FD-4EA9-B79A-92FD9B2538CA.jpeg
    Meanwhile, back at the Clown House, the Sleepy, Creepy, Crazy, Perverted Uncle Joe administration will continue to enforce face diaper wearing and social distancing practices for guests not fully vaccinated against Chinese Coronavirus, even after The Demented One terminated the “national emergency” declaration for the scamdemic, FOX News has reported.

The decision to uphold the mask requirement for unvaccinated guests comes as The Demented One and his care-giver, Dr. Jill Biden, prepare to host dozens of NCAA men’s and women’s national championship teams from Divisions I, II, and III on “College Athlete Day” this Monday.

Fox News is reporting,

According to the White House, while lawmakers are not required to receive a COVID test in advance of this event, they will need to wear a mask and socially distance if they’re unvaccinated.

“Masking Guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds,” the email states [bold font in original email]. “Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least 6 feet distance from others while on the White House grounds.“

The White House email comes as hospitals and other health care facilities increasingly discard their masking rules with COVID becoming a smaller presence for most Americans in daily life.

Meanwhile, experts have been calling into question the efficacy of face masks. A recent study published by the prestigious Cochrane Library, which is funded by the National Institutes of Health, dug into the findings of 78 randomized controlled trials to determine whether “physical interventions” — including face masks and hand-washing — lessened the spread of respiratory viruses.

The conclusion about masks undercuts the scientific basis for masking, according to the study’s lead author.”

Come to think of it, frankly, if you have to be present there, it might be better to wear a mask between all those vaccinated people, but not a Chinese fabric mask, but one like they wear in a BSL4 lab with an oxygen bottle on the back and a biohazard suit because before you know it you will be infected by all those dangerous pathogens walking around.

See:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wh...ated-college-athlete-day-guests?intcmp=tw_fnc

19. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  20. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  21. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Are there any studies looking into the suicide, drug use, and alcoholism rates? I’m suspect they’d give us a clear answer if they were done without bias.

22. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Well, I didn't recall anything at first, but when I started digging through my links and foggy memory.

CDC publications;

Suicide Mortality in the United States, 2001–2021

Alcohol-induced Death Rates in the United States, 2019–2020

Mortality in the United States, 2021

Drug Overdose Deaths in the United States, 2001–2021

You may find more here: NCHS Data Briefs

I don't believe the rank and file at the CDC are hiding anything, only the politicians and bureaucrats, those patting themselves on the back for getting 70% of the world's population to be a guinea pig for an experimental vaccine, for a virus with a +99% survival rate.

I addressed Alcohol and Drug Overdose deaths in this Twitter thread, mentioning the above CDC information:

https://twitter.com/CovidData05212/status/1645829567163277312

The CDC is not hiding the increase in what are classified as External Cause Deaths, i.e. accident, suicides, homicides, car accidents, drug overdoses.

These are hard numbers, I don't know that it takes multiple credentials to make them valid.

6 7 2023 November External Cause Deaths.jpg

6 7 2023 November All Cause Death Data 1.jpg

There is a report on 2020 Traffic Safety Facts, published in April 2022, that mentions Alcohol-Impaired-Driving Crashes.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  23. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    THE SUNDAY TIMES:
    According to a report published yesterday in the Sunday Times, researchers in Wuhan, China working with the Chinese military were genetically manipulating the world's deadliest coronaviruses to create a new mutant virus right around the time that the Covid-19 pandemic began. The paper reviewed hundreds of documents, "Including previously confidential reports, internal memos, scientific papers and email correspondence that has been obtained through sources or by freedom of information campaigners in the three years since the pandemic started."

4280F174-C6F1-4045-8790-300B98EF610C.png
    The Times also interviewed the US State Department investigators, including experts specializing in China, emerging pandemic threats and biowarfare - who conducted what the outlet describes as "the first significant US inquiry into the origins of the Covid-19 outbreak."

“[O]ur new investigation paints the clearest picture yet of what happened in the Wuhan laboratory.

The facility, which had started hunting the origins of the Sars virus in 2003, attracted US government funding through a New York-based charity whose president was a British-born and educated zoologist. America’s leading coronavirus scientist shared cutting-edge virus manipulation techniques.

The institute was engaged in increasingly risky experiments on coronaviruses it gathered from bat caves in southern China.Initially, it made its findings public and argued the associated risks were justified because the work might help science develop vaccines.

This changed in 2016 after researchers discovered a new type of coronavirus in a mineshaft in Mojiang in Yunnan province where people had died from symptoms similar to Sars.”

The Mojiang mineshaft strain which killed several people are now recognized as 'the only members of Covid-19's immediate family known to have been in existence pre-pandemic,' and were transported to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. After that, "The trail of papers starts to go dark," said one US investigator. "That’s exactly when the classified programme kicked off. My view is that the reason Mojiang was covered up was due to military secrecy related to [the army’s] pursuit of dual use capabilities in virological biological weapons and vaccines."

According to US investigators, the WIV embarked on a classified program to make the mineshaft viruses more transmissible to humans, which they believe led to the creation of Covid-19, which then leaked into the city of Wuhan following a lab accident.

All of this was funded was funded in part by Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance with grant money obtained from NIH - NIAID (the evil twins : Collins & Fauci).

63976C9C-CF10-40F4-8225-896E825CA096.jpeg

See:
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-wuhan-lab-covid-pandemic-china-america-qhjwwwvm0

https://twitter.com/R_H_Ebright/status/1667727668740063232

24. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Novak Djokovic Wins French Open, Sets Record for Most Grand Slam Wins – Despite Being Banned by US and Australian Officials for Refusing Chinese Coronavirus Clot-Shot … And Vaccine Pimp Bill Gates Was in the Crowd!

C3797F07-C1F6-445F-A004-2B97A60AE37F.jpeg
    Here is a highlight reel from his outstanding win today in straight sets:

But to make the win even sweeter, Vaccine Pimp, Bill Gates, was there to watch his victory:

F2803309-300B-4EAD-A541-B380530877CF.jpeg

It must have been awfully painful for the Vaccine Pimp to witness an unvaxxed tennis genius breaking the Mens all time win record. Take that BIG PHARMA!

Lazlo Toth, Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  25. MtnViper

Arizona
    Local Time:

All this medical and biological research has become a billion dollar industry, and hundreds of labs and thousands of employees around the world are worried about a decrease or loss of funding. This goes for the colleges and companies, and the communities in which they exist, that have grown to rely on the government funding. (Almost everyone in College communities are all in on the plan to fleece college students, with the help of politicians in DC.)

You have all these "Industrial Complexes" that only exist because of government funding, and politicians who are only concerned with buying the next election. Most of these politicians have no clue as to what they are funding, but professional funding seekers have learned the appropriate way to frame proposals to get politicians to sign on.

Only politicians can get away with claiming spending less than planned is an actual decrease in spending, while actually spending more. Both American parties are in on the scam, as they have to buy the votes, as everyone has come to expect it. It use to be just the rich, who bought political favors, but now even the homeless have come to expect freebies.

payments.jpg

The US Federal Reserve is attempting to pull Trillions from the economy, to quell inflation, but the Federal Government (politicians) is saying to the hell with that, we are and will continue to be the economy. That is why people are finally openly calling them the uniparty, which I realized and publicly noted more than a decade ago.

And the response on Twitter to these articles about lab leak is "nothing to see here," "old news from three years ago," and making fun of "albino mice" which may be a technically incorrect statement.

I follow both sides of the virologist debate, and it is amusing and sad, as they are having a pissing contest with no new hard evidence for either side. At least no publicly known hard evidence. At lot of it is driven by the zoonosis side to protect and acquire even more funding.

It is laughable to watch them try to prove a zoonosis origin from an environmental sample, which is liking taking samples from a public toilet and trying to determine who peed first. But the average person, and most in DC, have no idea they are full of BS using lots of technical language, and credentials after their names, to BS brain dead folks in the media desperate for clicks to sell advertising, and put food on their table, while dreaming of a Pulitzer for a fake news story that the public doesn't know is a fake news story.

Meanwhile, Rome burned.

Dianna1395 and L-u-c-y like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice